Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Hey Stevie, lol yeah I actually only have 1 Hi-Fi bar left. I looked on the SW website and it says you can have 1 or 2 light hi-fi bars as a HExB :) Would much rather have 2 but unforutantely I only have one.

Oh, that's a shame hun!! I know the feeling, I hate when you run out. When I missed group a couple of weeks ago, my HiFi stash ran out. I had to resort to the dreaded Alpen Lights (they are too "airy" for my liking). Was glad to get back to group just to replenesh my HiFi's lol!! :)

Hey Emma, dropping in to subscribe.... huge well done on your loss so far, you've been doing so well x

Tuesday 3rd December 2013

Good morning everyone!

Well it's weigh in day again, it seems to have come round so quickly this week. Actually looking forward to group tonight, as I think I've had a good(ish) week.
Another busy day at work, then it's straight home to get quickly changed, go to group then I'm off swimming at 7pm. Hoping to swim another 2 lengths this week (Managed 56 last Tuesday) I'm still loving getting out and exercising, hopefully the novelty will not wear off soon, haha.

So today's food looks like this...

Breakfast:
1x WW vanilla yogurt, raspberries, an apple & a cup of green tea

Light Dinner:
Small ham salad (Ham, lettuce, cucumber, spring onions, tomatoes & peppers)

Tea:
Chicken strips cooked in fajita spice mix with onions & peppers alongside a salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onions, tomatoes & peppers) - Having half of the chicken today, and half tomorrow night so counting 2.5 syns for the spice mix today & tomorrow.

Snacks:
1x Velvet Crunch crisps (4 syns)
1x Treat size Galaxy Ripple (4.5 syns)
1x Flump (1.5 syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 1x Weetabix Oaty Bar

Daily syns: 12.5
Weekly syns: 100/105

Will update later on with WI results.

Hey Laura, nice to see you... Thanks for subscribing :)

Last edited:
Wow i think a weight loss diary is a really good idea and something i may do too, very interesting to read how you are getting on

Well I lost 2.5lbs tonight! Woohooo!!! Really chuffed with that :)

It means I'm only 2.5lbs off my 5.5 stone award and 3lb off getting into the 12's!!!! - Both of which are my Christmas Wishes!!

Off swimming at 7pm, really lookinf forward to it aswell.

Here's to a good week everyone :D

Well I lost 2.5lbs tonight! Woohooo!!! Really chuffed with that :)

It means I'm only 2.5lbs off my 5.5 stone award and 3lb off getting into the 12's!!!! - Both of which are my Christmas Wishes!!

Off swimming at 7pm, really lookinf forward to it aswell.

Here's to a good week everyone :D

Well done Emma

Wow well done Emma xxx great news :)

Really wish I could swim.... Might put it on my new year resolution list :)

Ooooh another Tuesday weigher! Well done on your loss and the epic swim! Do you find yourself 'swimming' in your sleep at all? That was one of the weird side effects I had from swimming, my legs would be trying to kick just as I was drifting off :eek:

Do you feel like you are on the home straight now? You have lost so much!

Wednesday 4th December 2013

Good morning everyone!

My whole body is aching today, going to up my water intake again as I keep forgetting to drink more. Moky class tonight, can't wait to work up a sweat whilst shaking my booty, haha!

Well I'm still on a high about my loss last night, it's made me feel really positive. I really hope I get to see those 12's on the scales before Christmas day! Fingers crossed anyway. I've got 3 more weigh-ins before the 25th, so even though I've got a lot on these next 3 weeks I'm going to try my best :)

This week is going to be hard - I've got my works Christmas party on Saturday (Which is a buffet style menu that includes curry, rice dishes, beef dinner & a cold meat platter) So I should be OK food wise, it's just the alcoholic drinks that gets the best of me. Also next Monday - Wednesday I'm off down to Milton Keyes for a 3 day training course which will be hard to food optimise. So I'm going to have low syn days up until Saturday, then try my best Mon - Wed. I will also be weighing in on Thursday which means I've got an extra 2 days to pull it back with.

I didn't end up having my chicken in fajita spice mix last night, I wasn't really hungry after swimming so I just quickly made a mugshot and mixed in some chopped carrots and had it with a little side salad. So I'll be having the chicken tonight & tomorrow instead.

So today's food looks like this...

Breakfast:
1x WW toffee yogurt, raspberries & an apple

Dinner:
Tomato & Herb mugshot with chopped carrots, followed by melon covered in WW vanila yogurt

Tea:
Chicken strips cooked in fajita spice mix with onions & peppers sprinkled with cheese alongside a salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onions, tomatoes & peppers) - Having half of the chicken today, and half tomorrow night so counting 2.5 syns for the spice mix today & tomorrow.

Snack:
1x Weetabix Oaty Bar

HExA - 30g Cheese

Daily syns: 2.5
Weekly syns: 2.5/105

Jody - Haha I've never 'swam' in my sleep, that's funny to think of though.

I've got near enough another 2 stone to lose until I'm that ideal BMI, but I do feel like I'm in the zone nowand I know where I want to be.

I really like your idea of the weekly synning Emma... I think I'm gonna try that this week... some days I dn't feel like eating my syns and then other days I can't get enough crap... weekly synning might help me without having me feeling guilty on certain days :)

It certianly does help Laura, and it means you can save your syns for that big occasion without over indulging :)

Also, I find it helps writing it down so that you can keep track of your syns more.

yep I'm definitely gonna try it... you've sold it to me lol :)

Well done on doing two days in a row! It's definitely harder when winter sets in, I had an ice warning in the car tonight and I did say recently that it was still mild for December, well down here it is anyway!

I would love to get into the 12's this year but I think that's a little too optimistic for me so I will settle for seeing it in the New Year, I have a spreadsheet with my weight at various dates over the past five years and I think the last time I was less than 13 stone was in 2009! :eek:

Thursday 5th December 2013

Good morning everyone!

The weather is absolutely horrible up here in Cumbria today. The wind and rain is torrential, it's freezing and pitch black outside still. Winter is here, and it's here to stay :(
My Mam made some homemade soup last night though which is perfect to munch on, on days like this.

My body is aching/stiff from Moky last night but I'll survive. Starting to notice that my work pants are getting a bit lose on the thigh area which is brill! :) Can't wait to buy a size 14.

Todays food is looking like this...

Breakfast:
1x WW toffee yogurt, raspberries & a cup of peppermint tea

Mid-morning snack:
1x Weetabix Oaty bar & cup of peppermint tea

Dinner:
Homemade veg soup (Carrots, potatoes, leeks, onions & stock) with chopped carrot sticks.

Tea:
Leftover chicken strips cooked in fajita spice mix (2.5 syns) with onions & peppers sprinkled with cheese alongside a salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onions, tomatoes, peppers & boiled egg)

Evening snack:
Melon covered in WW vanilla yogurt

HExA - 30g Cheese

Daily syns: 2.5
Weekly syns: 5/105

Back