Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

SugarFairy - She had a brilliant birthday :) , I still can't believe she's one year old already

Lucy - It's taken me since September 2012, so 19 months? It's been a slow and steady weight loss journey :)

Bevvy - It's mental that I'm the size I am now, whereas when I first started Slimming I was bursting out of size 22's / comfortable in size 24's

I'll say it again.... I love Slimming World! :D

Wednesday 25th June 2014

Good morning everyone!

Just a quick one with todays foods - Got such a busy day ahead of me, grrr!

Have a great day.

Todays food...

Breakfast:
Banana, tangerines & Asda Vitality banoffee bar (HExB)

Dinner:
Tomato & Herb Mugshot with salad (Lettuce, tomatoes, red onion & peppers)

Afternoon snack:
Strawberries, blueberries & apple with a lemon greek style yogurt

Tea:
Cheesy omelette (HExA) with salad (Lettuce, tomatoes, spring onion & cucumber)

Evening snacks:
Strawberry refresher bar (3.5syns)
Cadbury Mini Animal biscuits (5.5syns)
Barny Chocolate sponge bear (6syns)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - Asda Vitality bar
HExB - Special K Chewy bar

Daily syns: 15

Last edited:
Thursday 26th June 2014

Good morning everyone, I'm so pleased it's Friday tomorrow, which week has been a nightmare at work!

Just a quick update with todays food...

Breakfast:
Apple, tangerines, greek style yogurt & cup of gren tea

Dinner:
BBQ chicken chunks (1syns) with apple & yogurt

Afternoon snack:
Batchelors Cheese, leek & ham Pasta 'N' Sauce with salad (Lettuce, tomatoes, spring onion & cucumber)

Evening snacks:
Strawberry refresher bar (3.5syns)
Cadbury Mini Animal biscuits (5.5syns)
Ryvita Mini's (HExB)
Special K Chewy Bar (HExB)

HExB - Ryvita Mini's

Daily syns: 9

...It's taken me since September 2012, so 19 months? It's been a slow and steady weight loss journey :)

....It's mental that I'm the size I am now, whereas when I first started Slimming I was bursting out of size 22's / comfortable in size 24's

I'll say it again.... I love Slimming World! :D

Hey Emma, again, loving your food diary, I have taken a few ideas for it for myself. Things have been mega slow with me these last few weeks and although I have had losses, they were very small. Nevertheless, since starting SW, I have lost every week which shows that it's working. I can't wait to finally lose 1st, it seems more like I'm really chipping away at what I have to lose.

19 months to achieve a 8st weight loss sounds really good and healthy. I am aiming for a similar loss and actually feel not too rushed about it, I want it to last.

I find it so encouraging to read about your success, I was so disheartened when, about a year ago, I had to buy size 22 jeans and they fitted me well. Thankfully, I am back in a size 20 now and it's starting to feel a little loose, but I still have a stack of trousers size 16/18 that I used to wear comfortably and right now I can't even see myself wearing them again, I have been a size starting with 2 for so long! It is definitely doable and sustainable. So please keep posting, it will be a reminder for me of where I want to be.

Friday 27th June 2014

Good to you all, Happy Friday! Whoop whoop.

This week has dragged in so much! I've been a busy bee every day so I thought it would have flew in, but nooooo.

Anywho, I'm off out for a meal tonight with the lasses from work, going to try and stick to plan as much as possible, but if not I'll just cut the carbs out until Tuesday (My last weigh in until I go on holiday!).

It's now 10 days until I go to Majorca, eeeeekkkkk! I've got my suitcase all ready, I just need to pack it properly lol. I'd love to be below 10st 7lb before I go away so I'm going to try and have a few low syn days from now until Monday 7th July (When we fly!) I know I can do it :)

Have a fab dayh everyone!

Todays food...

Breakfast:
Apple, strawberries, blueberries & Asda Vitality Banoffee bar (HExB) with a lemon greek style yogut

Dinner:
Sweet chilli chicken chunks (1syns) with carrots

Tea:
Will update later!

Evening snacks:
Special K Chewy Bar (HExB)

HExB - Asda Vitality bar

Daily syns: 1

This week has dragged for me too but again, I'm so glad it's Friday! How are the vitality bars? I love anything banoffee as long as it doesn't have that fake banana taste.

Morning Emma, how are you? Hope everything is alright as you've not posted for a few days and that's not like you. Hope it's just because you've been having such a super busy and fun weekend :D xx

Hi emma i hope your well, you have been so quiet??

She has been posting on IG but mentioned that she's been very busy - enjoying the good weather by the sound of things. But is ok and still on plan. I believe she's now even under target ;) xx

Missing your posts on here Emma, but have just caught up with your posts on IG. Muchos jealous that you're away on your hollies right now, but have to say that you look AMAZING in that teeny tiny bikini of yours. (For those of you on IG, you have to check it out! She is such an inspiration!) Have an amazing time and hopefully we'll catch up wtith you soon xx

Hey,

How do we follow would love to see I need a boost xx

Emma! Missing your updates :(

Hope you've had a super duper jollies!

Emma! Missing your updates :(

Hope you've had a super duper jollies!

I'm missing them too! Checked her IG this morning and she'd not posted anything for 2 weeks. Hopefully be back soon xx

Back