Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

OMG tea was amazing! How have I never had homemade Nandos before, mmmm!

Things were going great until just now... I've suddenly just had a HUGE craving for chocolate/sweet things, so I let myself have a controlled binge. I noted down everything I ate (Which was alot!) but I've counted every single syn.

Phew, I'm pleased that's out of my system, well hopefully! I'm going to have an Extra Easy day tomorrow, because I'm thinking my body isn't getting enough 'filling' from Red days. So it's back to basics tomorrow :)

Have a fab weekend everyone! Xxx

Well done on last night and noting down everything from the 'binge'. Though I don't think its really a binge if you don't feel bad about it after, I'd just call it a treat night. :) You're still well within your weekly syns and hopefully you enjoyed your choocy fix!

I agree the red days aren't as filling. If I'm having a hungry day I always go for green/EE, you've had loads of red lately so will be good for you to shake it up at bit anyways! xx

Saturday 12th April 2014

Hey everyone, quick post today. I've been out and about in the sun with my sister & niece and soon I'm going to see my friend Carly to spend the night with her :)

Bev, you're totally right, I do need to shake things up a bit, I'm having an EE day today & tomorrow. Yummy!

Today's food...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Strawberries covered in raspberry Shape 0% fat yogurt with a caramelised apple green tea

Dinner:
2x Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages, 2x fried eggs, cheesy beans (HExA) & salad (Lettuce, cucumber & spring onion)

Afternoon snack:
Melon & strawberries covered in banana and custard Muller yogurt

Tea:
1/2 chicken curry (5.5syns), 1/2 pilau rice (1syn), small naan bread (8syns)

Evening snacks:
2x Alpen light bars (HExB)
2x Mikado (1syn)
25g Maoam (5syns)

HExA - 2x Alpen light bars
HExB - 30g Cheese

Daily syns: 20.5
Weekly Syns: 72.5/105

Last edited:
Sunday 13th April 2014

Afternoon everyone,

What a busy day I've had. I've been on the go since 8am, my body clock never seems to give me a chance to lie in anymore!

So I've been shopping for some new underwear as that was the only thing I haven't replaced with a different size since my SW journey, haha. So I came away with a few bras that are 2 sizes smaller on the back, and one cup size smaller :), Really happy now as they fit like a glove lol

I've also gave my car a good clean inside and out, it's now silver instead of brown, haha!

So tonight I'm having a quiet one, and more thab likely will have an early night :)

Today's food...

Breakfast:
Peppermint tea, 2x boiled eggs & 2x tangerines

Tea:
- EL mince, onions, carrots & gravy (3syns)
- Melon & strawberries covered in coconut and vanilla greek yogurt topped with microwaved Alpen bar (Part HExB)

Evening snacks:
Alpen bar (HExB)
2x Cheestrings
10x Mikado (5syns)
2x Chewits (1syn)

HExA - 2x Cheestrings
HExB - 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 9
Weekly syns: 81.5/105

Last edited:
Fab news on the new bras, Emma! That's one thing I need to do, go and get resized. I've dropped since losing weight, but to save money I've just always done a quick Primark jobby and picked up a few which seemed like a decent fit. They are fine for the timebeing, not perfect but they do the job. But once I get to my target weight I'm going to go and get measured properly and get myself a few good fitting bras.

Sounds like you were a busy bee yesterday! Can't believe it's Monday again already, but at least we have Friday off this week for the Bank Holiday! Have a good one love xxx

Monday 14th April 2014

Good morning everyone!

Monday already? The weekend absolutely flew in. I woke up really early this morning, I had an early night and had the best sleep I've had for a while. Feeling really refreshed today.

Weigh day tomorrow and again I feel no different than to last week. But we'll see what the scales say, I'm having a low syn red day today - Fish for tea, mmmm!

Not much going on today apart from work, if the sun stays out later I think me and Liam will go for a walk along the shore.

Have a nice day!

Todays foods.

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Quaker Oat So Simple Multi-Grain honey porridge (HExB) made with milk (HExA) topped with banana & raspberries

Dinner:
- Ham slices & chopped carrots with onion & chive cottage cheese

Tea:
Sweet chill cod fillet (0.5syns) with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, peppers & boiled eggs)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - Oats So Simple Honey porridge sachet

Daily syns: 0.5
Weekly syns: 82/105

Last edited:
Stevie, I know what you mean. Primark is a good shop for bargain replacements, but you're right in going to get measured when you hit your target weight. It's amazing how much the right sized bra makes you feel lol.

Yay for Friday off, I actually forgot about bank holiday, haha. Two 4 days for us :) Woohooo!

Have a lovely day too. Xxx

Looks like a yummy day ahead!! Did you have a nice weekend?
I'm very excited for the long bank holiday weekend.

Hey Em's :p, my fellow Tuesday weigher. Sounds like you've had a fab week hun. Just popped by to wish you a super duper loss for tomorrow, you really deserve it with all the body magic you've been doing ! :D

Kay xx

I know I cannot wait for the long weekend. A few walks I can feel coming on.

Good luck for tomorrow, another naughty weekend means I'm hoping on a sts

How good is the Oat So Simple as a hexb? I was over the moon when that was announced! Your food today looks yummy :)

Wishing you all the best for WI tomorrow, can't wait to see how you've done! xxx

Good luck for WI tonight Emma - I'm sure you'll do grand :D xxx

Thanks for the good luck luck ladies, I'm feeling nervious as always!

Bevvy - The Multigrain Oats So Simple is amazing! Especially made with milk (HExA), drooooooool! It's delicious.

xxxxxx

Tuesday 15[SUP]th[/SUP] April 2014

Good morning everyone, eeekkk it’s weigh in day!!!

Good luck to all us Tuesday weighers out there :D As I've said already I'm really nervous again, haha. Why do I worry? It's wasted time really isn't it. I'll report back ASAP tonight.

Me and Liam went for a 3 mile walk last night with the dogs. We were out until 8:30pm, and it was still light! We walked right along the shore, the view was amazing. I love living on coast, it's awesome :)

I’ve got a busy day at work today, then it’s off to weigh in tonight. Today is also the start of my exercising for the week – Kettlecise class & swimming afterwards, whoop!

Have a fab day everyone!

Todays food…

Extra Easy
Breakfast:
Melon & strawberries covered in strawberry Shape 0% fat yogurt

Dinner:
Ham slices & carrots

Tea:
Jacket tatie with cheesy beans (HExA) with salad (Lettuce, tomato, cucumber)

Evening snacks:
Twirl (9syns)
24x Jelly tots (4syns)
Salted caramel Hi-Fi bar (HExB)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - Hi-Fi bar

Daily syns: 13
Weekly syns: 95/105

Last edited:
I love the light nights. Can't wait to get out walking. There isn't really anywhere nice to walk around here apart from by the canal. Might suggest having a drive out at weekend to the OH.

It is wasted time worrying. But I always worry about weigh-in. Really I should worry about it everyday and then maybe I wouldn't be as naughty on a weekend lol.

Good luck for tonight, I'm sure you'll be another step closer to your goal.

2lb off!!!!!!

7.5stone award!!!!!

Yeah baby!!!!!!!! :D

Yay ! :talk017: Whoop whoop ! Go Emma ! So so happy for you hun ! Amazing ! 7.5 stone award :eek: ! I can only dream on ! Your such an inspiration hun. Your journey is just fab ! I hope you have another fabby loss next week too ! :D Go Tuesday Team !! :party0011:

Kay xx

Phenomenal!!! Well done Emma, you are so inspiring xx

Back