Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

I'm crossing my fingers for you! Either way you can relax a bit now and enjoy Christmas. You've done really well this week though so I really hope you get the loss you deserve!

I really enjoyed my SW xmas party, lots of fun and silly games. The buffet was lovely too, my group has some amazing chefs! x

3lbs off!!!!!!! :D

Wooohoooo!!!! :D

Dunno how, but I'm putting it down to exercise catching up and showing on the scales :) Mega chuffed! Back on plan tomorrow, having Christmas & Boxing Day off plan then back on it. Next weigh in is next Monday, and I'm aiming for a maintain!

:talk017::talk017:

WOHOOOOOOO!!!!! Get in there you skinny minnie!! How fantastic is that, I'm literally grinning from ear to ear for you!! You must be absolutely over the moon!

I knew you'd done great this week! Have a wonderful Christmas hunny, you really deserve it, this year you've done bloody fantastic! xxxx

Brilliant emma delighted for you you have done soo well enjoy the next few days hope you have a great xmas :)

Thanks very much everyone. I honestly love your support :)

Still over the moon, really happy. Here's to a great fun filled week.

Merry Christmas everyone :D :xmastree: :26:

Tuesday 24th December 2013

Happy Christmas Eve!!!

Wow, still can't believe I'm in the 12's. This time last year I was just over 17 stone. It's amazing what can happen in a year! Slimming World is genius. Bloody genius.

So today I'm having a film day, snuggled up on the sofa with the fire on. The weather outside is atrocious, which means I won't be venturing out to buy anything else for Christmas. What I've bought will have to do :)
I do however still have 4 little presents left to wrap then I'm done! I'm having an 'on plan' day today, so I'm counting my syns.

I'm going to Liam's Aunties tonight to drop the kids' presents off, so his Aunty Louise is making some pasta ror tea, nom nom! Just hoping she hasn't got anything yummy for pudding because it will be hard to resist...

So, todays food is looking like this...

Breakfast:
WW toffee yogurt, tangerine, banana & peppermint tea

Dinner:
Batchelors Cheese, Leek & Ham pasta (1 syn) with a big side salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato & spring onion)

Afternoon Snack:
2x Jammie Dodgers (8 syns) 2x tangerines with a cuppa tea.

Tea:
Loyd Grossman Sweet Red Pepper sauce (4.5 syns), with pasta and chicken breast.

Evening Snack: Weetabix Oaty Bar

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - Weetabix Oaty Bar

Daily syns: 13.5 syns
Weekly syns: 13.5/105

Last edited:
Well I've just been looking through my plans for this Christmas week, and I actually have a lot going on!

Decided I'm still going to count my weekly syns, and try my best to stick within the 105, if I go little over then so be it, but I'm prepared!

It's also my birthday on Sunday, yes so close to Christmas! And I'm going out for 2 meals over the weekend! I will make wise choices though. I already know what I'm going to have so I'm organised that way.

So here's the plan...

Wed 25th Dec (Xmas Day) - 'Off plan, but still counting syns
Thurs 26th Dec (Boxing Day) - 'Off plan but still counting weekly syns
Fri 27th Dec - 100% on plan, syn free day!
Sat 28th Dec - On plan syn free day until tea time (Going for a meal with friends for my birthday)
Sun 29th Dec (My 25th Birthday!) - On plan syn free day until tea time (Going for a meal with Liam)
Mon 30th Dec (Weigh in) - 100% on plan!

Emma’s Weight Loss Diary - Journey to the ‘new me’

Hi Emma. Signing off for Christmas now so just wanted to wish you a very happy day! Hope Santa is good to you xx

Wednesday 25th December

CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!

Breakfast:
WW toffee yogurt, tangerine & peppermint tea

Snack:
Half Greggs Sausage Roll (9 syns)

Christmas Dinner - 4pm:
Turkey, carrots, turnips, peas, brussell sprouts, mashed potato (3syns), 2x Roast Potatoes (2.5syns), 2x Yorkshire Puddings (5syns), Grandads homemade stuffing (5syns), Gravy (3syns)

Evening Snack:
Weetabix Oaty Bar
1x Treatsize Galaxy Ripple (4.5syns)

HExB - Weetabix Oaty Bar

Daily syns: 32 syns
Weekly syns: 45.5/105

Thursday 26th December 2013

BOXING DAY!!!!

Breakfast:
WW toffee yogurt, 2x tangerines & peppermint tea

Snack:
1x Mr Kipling Jam Tart (7syns)

Boxing Day Dinner - 3pm:
Beef Stew (3syns), carrots, turnips, peas, mashed potato (3syns), 1x Yorkshire Puddings (2.5syns), gravy (3syns)

Buffet style tea:
2x White bread rolls (15syns) ham, turkey, 2x meringue nests (6syns) with raspberries, slice of chocolate gateaux (7syns)
HExB - Weetabix Oaty Bar

Daily syns: 46.5syns
Weekly syns: 92/105

Last edited:
Just quickly updated yesterdays & todays syns so far.

I've had a brill two days, with many more left to come.

Bought 2 birthday dresses in the sale today, both were £7, will post pics on Saturday and Sunday.

Hope everyone is having a fab time xx

Friday 27th December 2013

Good morning! Back to reality today.

Yesterday I felt so awful after all the sweet stuff I ate, blergghh! Back to food optimising today :)

I've been for an early morning swim already, managed 41 lengths which isn't too bad considering I haven't been swimming for over 3 weeks I think.

I've planned a low syn day today ahead of my two meals out. It's looking like a gain on the scales on Monday, but I'm prepared for it :)

So here's today's food...

Breakfast:
WW toffee yoghurt, 2x tangerines & a peppermint tea

Dinner:
Batchelors pilau rice with spring onion & turkey mixed in with a big salad

Afternoon Snack:
Weetabix Oaty Bar

Tea:
2x Sweet Chilli Fish (1syn) with loads of mixed veg

Evening Snack:
Melon with WW vanilla yoghurt

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - Weetabix Oaty Bar

Daily Syns: 1

Mmmm your menu for yesterday sounds lovely. I'm now getting really fed up of eating rubbish and drinking far too much, but test will all change in a few days :)

Hey hun, glad you had a great xmas. I felt rubbish after eating all the crap too. I guess our bodies are getting so used to healthy stuff now they dont like it when we feed them crap.

You've done really well over Christmas though, next year I'll definitely be following your approach and sticking a bit more to plan over the holidays. I really think you might even manage a loss this week, or if not a STS, fingers crossed! X

Hello! Just caught up, looks like you've had a lovely Christmas and haven't been too "off plan"!!

I've had a mental few days, feeling so sick and bloated and have weigh in on Monday!!!! (Had a gain last Monday of 1lb as I was off plan all last week too)

Need some crazy motivation, 10lb from target, thinking of putting target back another stone so that's even more to add into it! *huffs in the corner*
X

Back