Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Congratulations Emma, u must be on cloud nine. You will definitely have that 6 stone sticker next week :) how long has it taken you to lose that much? Was that all done the SW way?

Congratulations Emma, u must be on cloud nine. You will definitely have that 6 stone sticker next week :) how long has it taken you to lose that much? Was that all done the SW way?

Thank you, I've lost it all with Slimming World :) I started in September 2012, but it feels like only yesterday.

That 6 stone award is in the bag next week, I'm sure of it! You've lost 32% of your body weight now too, that's INSANE! :) Did you feel loads slimmer this week? At my weight I can never really tell whether I'm lighter even with a big loss, but now you're so close to target I wondered if it was any different and a big loss like that is really noticeable? x

wow great loss again Emma your doing great and next week you will get your 6 stone award thats some going well done !

4lb off!!!

12st 8lbs! 0.5lbs off my 6 stone award, arrgghhh!!!!!

Mega chuff ons :D

Staying to group then off swimming. Happy, happy!

Well done!! :D:D

You've worked very hard for it!!

Wowzers!! You are amazing!! Xx

Thanks very much everyone! :) Still buzzing like a frickin' bee. Definitely going to have another good week!

That 6 stone award is in the bag next week, I'm sure of it! You've lost 32% of your body weight now too, that's INSANE! :) Did you feel loads slimmer this week? At my weight I can never really tell whether I'm lighter even with a big loss, but now you're so close to target I wondered if it was any different and a big loss like that is really noticeable? x

Hey Bev, when I think about it yeah I do feel alot slimmer this week - Espiecally on my top half haha. I hold all my noticable weight on my hips, belly bum & thighs. I don't think that'll ever go though.

A 4lb loss is brill whatever weight you are :)

Wednesday 8th January 2014

Good morning everyone!

I've got a horrible cough / sore chest, and again I didn't sleep a wink! I thought that swimming and having a hot drink last night would've helped, but nooo. I think I seen ever hour through the night. I feel so run down and weak. Poor me. Can anyone suggest anything? SW related of course.

I have some paracetamol and Jakemans throat & chest menthol sweets to help throughout the day, but I don't think they're going to cut it.

I'm off to Moky class tonight at 6:30pm, so I've planned a big(ish) dinner to keep me full until after class.

Today's food is very similar to yesterday’s haha...

Breakfast:
2x Tangerines, Rocky Road Hi-Fi bar (HExB), WW yogurt & cup of green tea

Dinner:
Leftover spag bol! :)
Lean mince, spaghetti, extra carrots, peppers (4.5syns)

Tea:
Jacket potato, cheesy (HExA) beans and a salad

Evening Snacks:
1x RR Hi-Fi light bar (HExB)
1x Weetabix Oaty bar (3.5syns)

HExA
- 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Hi-Fi light bars

Daily syns: 8
Weekly syns: 25/105

Last edited:
Soz your feeling ill. Keep drinking plenty of fluids and fruit packed with bit C. Last week I just dosed myself up on cold and flu capsules and sudafed. If I was you I'd see how you feel later before going to your class- it could sap all your energy and make it longer to get over your illness.

Wednesday 8th January 2014

Good morning everyone!

I've got a horrible cough / sore chest, and again I didn't sleep a wink! I thought that swimming and having a hot drink last night would've helped, but nooo. I think I seen ever hour through the night. I feel so run down and weak. Poor me. Can anyone suggest anything? SW related of course.

I have some paracetamol and Jakemans throat & chest menthol sweets to help throughout the day, but I don't think they're going to cut it.

I'm off to Moky class tonight at 6:30pm, so I've planned a big(ish) dinner to keep me full until after class.

Today's food is very similar to yesterday’s haha...

Breakfast:
2x Tangerines, Rocky Road Hi-Fi bar (HExB), WW yogurt & cup of green tea

Dinner:
Leftover spag bol! :)
Lean mince, spaghetti, extra carrots, peppers (4.5syns)

Tea:
Jacket potato, cheesy (HExA) beans and a salad

Evening Snacks:
1x RR Hi-Fi light bar (HExB)

HExA
- 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Hi-Fi light bars

Daily syns: 4.5
Weekly syns: 21.5/105

Sorry your feeling ill hope you get better soon! yes plenty of fluids! that will do the trick :)

Sorry you are feeling bad! Plenty of fluids but also its best to stay in the same warm environment. Every time you go out into the cold I bet your coughing gets worse! I know it does when I have a chest infection. Main thing is look after yourself! x

Back