Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Wednesday 15th January 2014

Good morning everyone! :D

Today I woke up feeling really positive and rearing to go!

Still cant' believe I've lost 6 stone! That's like a whole child. It's crazy. It's made me even more determind to get to my initial target of 11st 5lb, just to get into the 'normal' bit on the BMI chart.

IMG_20140114_183129.jpg

I went swimming last night after weigh in and swam 60 lengths, wahoo! My body is slightly aching this morning but it's all goooood.

I'm having a big lunch today as I'm off to Moky class at 6:30pm and never like eating anything so close to exercising.

I'm starting my weekly syns again today, last week I never really used them up, and also I;ve been slacking on the water intake, so that's the mini goals for this week. Try and have at least 5 syns a day, and more if I need them, and drink more water.

Rae/G/Bevvy/Jma/fat2go - Thanks very much, I'm still over the moon, smiling from ear to ear :) I never thought I'd get this far, so I am really proud of myself.

x_intoxicate - I've lost all the 6 stone with Slimming World, and I started my journey in September 2012, only feels like a few months ago though.

Todays food is looking like this...

Breakfast:
Tangerine, chopped banana covered in WW toffee yogurt & a cup of peppermint tea

Mid-morning snack:
Alpen light bar (2.5syns) & tangerine

Dinner:
Left over spag bol! (5 syns) with extra carrots, peppers, grated cheese (HExA) & cup of peppermint tea

Evening Snacks:

1x Weetabix Oaty bar (HExB)
2x Oreos (5syns)

HExA -
30g cheese
HExB - Weetabix Oaty bar

Daily syns: 12.5
Weekly syns: 12.5/105

Last edited:
6 stone is incredible Emma. Very well done!! You are an inspiration xx

Thursday 16th January 2014

Good morning everyone!

This week is flying in, so pleased it's Thursday today, we're over that hump - Only one more day until the weekend :D

Feeling good today, determind to have a good loss next week. I'm going to try and stay away from 'packed / processed' food for tea this week, I've read back on my diary and I've had a lot of Batchelors packet pasta / rice lately. I'll still be having Mugshots for my dinner, because I enjoy them and they're quick and easy to make for when I'm busy at work.

Breakfast:
2x tangerines, WW vanilla yogurt & a cup of peppermint tea

Mid-morning snack:
Alpen light bar (HExB) & a cup of green tea

Dinner:
Chicken & sweetcorn mugshot, 3x tangerines, WW yogurt & cup of peppermint tea

Tea:
Jacket potato, beans, grated cheese (HExA) and a big side salad

Evening Snacks:
1x Flump (2 syns)
Alpen light bar (HExB)
25g bag Cookie crisp (4.5syns)

HExA - 30g cheese
HExB - 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 6.5
Weekly syns: 19/105

Last edited:
Another great food day!!:)

cant remember the last time I had a cheesy bean jacket. Will put it on my ever expanding list of food to have. I'm trying hard to mix my menus up so I don't get bored.

Another great food day!!:)

cant remember the last time I had a cheesy bean jacket. Will put it on my ever expanding list of food to have. I'm trying hard to mix my menus up so I don't get bored.

Ohh, you can't beat a nice jacket tatie, cooked for just over an hour in the oven so it's all crispy. Nom! So easy to make aswell.

I've also got into a routine of eating the same things, so I'm trying to mix things up aswell :)

Friday 17th January 2014

Happy Friday! Woooo. I love Fridays.

Woke up in a great mood. God loads of yummy good planned for the weekend. Mushy pea curry, paprika chicken & philly chicken pasta. Nom nom!

I tried those Nestle Cookie Crisps that Stevie mentioned in her diary a few days ago, and OMG they are delish! You get sooo many in a bag, feels really naughty eating them but they're only 4.5 syns a bag! They're currently on offer in Asda / Tesco, 5 bags for £1. They're a kids cereal but you can just eat them as a snack :)

Today is another busy day at work, then I'm off to the hairdressers, then Moky class at 6:15pm :) Ready to get my sweat on. I love it! I'm having an early dinner & early tea tonight because I don't like to eat close to exercising.

Have a great day everyone!

Breakfast:
3x tangerines, Muller toffee yogurt, Alpen light bar (HExB) & a cup of peppermint tea

Mid-Morning snack:
Mugshot, apple & cup of green tea

Tea:
Carrot & lentil soup, 2x tangerines, WW vanilla yogurt & cup of peppermint tea

Evening Snacks:
1x Flump (2 syns)
Alpen light bar (HExB)
2x Oreos (5syns)
25g bag Cookie crisp (4.5 syns)
Quavers (4.5syns)
Special K chewy bar (4.5syns)

HExA - 30g cheese

Daily syns: 20.5
Weekly syns: 39.5/105

Last edited:
Morning Emma, happy Friday!

Pleased you enjoyed the Cookie Crisp. They are perfect for snacking aren't they, when you just need that sweet hit? Like you say, they feel quite naughty, but for 4.5 Syns they are a "bargain".

I was looking at your before & after pictures on IG last night and I have to say you are looking incredible!!

Have a great day xx

Saturday 18th January 2014

Afternoon everyone.

I'm full of cold today! The weather outside is crappy so I'm going to have a film day.

Stevie - Thanks very much, i still can't get over how 'big' I actually was.

Short but sweet... Today's food is looking like this;

Breakfast:
2x tangerines, WW toffee yogurt & a cup of peppermint tea

Dinner
Omelette with cheesey beans, grilled tomatoes & cup of green tea

Tea:
Mushy pea curry with mixed veg and boiled rice.

Evening Snacks:
1x Flump (2 syns)
25g bag Cookie crisp (4.5 syns)
Quavers (4.5syns)
Alpen light bar (2.5syns)
2x Oreos (5syns)
Special K chewy bar (HExB)

HExA - 30g cheese
HExB - Special K Chewy bar

Daily syns: 18.5
Weekly syns: 58/105

Last edited:
Hey hun, hope you feel better soon. What are you watching for your film day?

Food looks good as always, have a fab weekend! xx

Hey hun, hope you feel better soon. What are you watching for your film day?

Food looks good as always, have a fab weekend! xx

Hey Bevvy, I've been watching all the Fast & Furious films :) love them! Feeling a bit better now. Have a great weekend too :)

Just had the mushy pea curry - Absolutely beautiful!!! Made 4 portions out of it aswell, stocked the freezer up :)

Sunday 19th January 2014

Afternoon everyone.

Another quick post today - I'm still full of cold, trying to drink plenty of water so I can get better ASAP.

Having another chill out day, watching The Vampire Diaries :)

I'm on a course all week starting Monday, so I'm trying to chill out as much as I can. I really despise training of any form, but at the end of the day its only myself that gains from it.

Today's food is looking like this;

Breakfast:
2x tangerines, WW toffee yogurt & a cup of peppermint tea

Dinner
Tuna pasta (Pasta twists, tuna, 75g light Philadelphia (HExA) & spring onions) with mixed veg

Tea:
Mushy pea curry with mixed veg and boiled rice.

Evening Snacks:
2x Alpen light bars (HExB)
Highlights hot chocolate (2 syns)
20x Mini marshmallows (2 syns)
Multipack Twirl (9 syns)

HExA - 75g Philadelphia light

Daily syns: 13
Weekly syns: 71/105

Another good food day again. Boo to the cold.
Take it easy today xx

What work do you do Emma and what is the training? Eeek so excited for you so close to goal x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What work do you do Emma and what is the training? Eeek so excited for you so close to goal x

I plan the production / transport in the chemical industry :) I absolutely love my job, it gets so stressful at times but at the end of the day it's worth it.

The course I'm doing is NEBOSH, which is Health & Safety related. I'm on the safety committee and we all had the chance to put our names forward to be enrolled. So I thought I might as well have a bash at it eh? I've done my IOSH Managing Safely course which is a less in-depth version of NEBOSH, so I do have some knowlege re: H&S but it's going to test my concentration limits! I mean when I think Health & Safety I automatically think BOREFEST! But like I've said it'll better my knowlege and give me a qualification so win, win!

The course provider has advise us that in order to pass, they recommend 2 hours of revision every night, so that's my nights sorted for the next coming weeks (After I've done my usual bodymagic classes, of course!) - Poor Liam will be lost without my company at night, haha.

I've just had my hot chocolate, marshmallows & Twirl, and oh emm geeee, my life is complete. Dipping a Twirl into melted marshmallows = HEAVEN! :character00100:

2014 is going to by my year! I'm going on holiday in July for a few nights with the lasses from work so ideally I'd love to be at target by then. It's definitely acheivable & I would love to feel 100% comfortable in a bikini on the beach whilst sipping a Sangria :D

Haha my hubby is doing his Nebosh!
He works in health and safety now he switched across from project management to get some more string to his bow but he really likes it! How strange that I asked when it's what he's doing. Good luck hope it goes well :) xx

Hope you enjoyed your Paul Walker fix the other day. Its made me fancy a F&F marathon day too, maybe after this coursework!

Target for your hols sounds like an awesome plan, where are ya thinking of going?

As for that h&s thing, poor you, especially with the amount of home study too. Like you say though its an extra qualification and free too as I assume work are paying :)

Good luck today, wonder if we'll get the same loss again!!

Back