Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Tuesday 21st January 2014

Evening everyone.

Sorry for the lack of posting since Sunday, yesterday and today has been quite hectic with this NEBOSH course, so I've been trying to steer clear of the internet whilst I revise as I'm a major procrastinator! (Which is kind've what I'm doing right now!)

But of course I needed to update you all with my weigh in tonight....

2lbs off! Wooohooo! :D

IMG_20140121_224318.jpg

So yeah, I'm mega chuffed with that, and it means I now only have 1st 0.5lbs to go until I'm in that 'normal' BMI range. AWESOME!

Yesterday I had quite a good food day, had no syns, as I try not too on the night before weigh in. Oh and my cold is much better, only a little sniffle here and there now.

I went to Kettlecise tonight and oh my god it was a killer! I love the class because I know it'll give me the results I want, but it proper butches! The sweat was literally running / dripping off me haha. How attractive.

Training again tomorrow, trying to learn the Health & Safety at work act amongst other H&S related things is mind boggling. So much info to take in, but I'm armed with tangerines, apples, lots and lots of water to get me through :)
I've also got MokyFit class tomorrow, wooo! Love it.

I haven't ate much today, so my food diary is a bit sparce but here we go...

Breakfast:

2x tangerines, WW toffee yogurt & a cup of peppermint tea

Dinner
Left over cold tuna pasta (Pasta twists, tuna, 75g light Philadelphia (HExA) & spring onions)

Evening Snacks - Syn overload!!!:
2x Rocky Road Hi-Fi bars (HExB)
Highlights hot chocolate (2 syns)
20x Mini marshmallows (2 syns)
Multipack Twirl (9 syns)
25g pack of Cookie crisps (4.5syns)

HExA - 75g Philadelphia light
HExB - Rocky Road Hi-Fi bars

Daily syns
: 17.5
Weekly syns: 88.5/105

Bevvy - I really enjoy the F&F films, and Paul Walker, offtt! Can't get enough of that beautiful face. Still sad news that his life had to end at such a young age :(

I'm going on a girlie holiday on 7th July to Majorca, AI for 3 nights. Canny wait! (That's when I want to be at target for, 23 weeks left, and just over 1 stone to go!)
I haven't booked a holiday for me & Liam yet, still trying to decide where I want to go, haha. He hasn't got a say really, well to be honest he's not really bothered where we go as long as the food is nice. I've looked at Egypt & Turkey so far, Egypt being the cheapest coming in at £600 for 10 night AI in September, and Turkey being £700! I need to find prices for either of the Canary Islands before I make a decision. I would love to go to Lanzarote but it's just so expensive. Damn! I need a better paid job.

RE the NEBOSH course, yeah work are paying for it so that's great, it's just so intense. We have training all this week, then next week we have a week off from it all, then back to it the week after. Oh and at the end we have 3 exams to do. Nightmare like. But it'll be worth it in the end. I just need to knuckle down and clear my head to make room for H&S related codswallop!

Well done on your loss :)

Hubby has his first Nebosh exam tomorrow I will let u know how it goes x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wednesday 22nd January 2014

Hey everyone, what another busy day it's been. Aside from the immense overload of NEBOSH'ing going on today, I've been to MokyFit and bloomin' smashed it! :D

Going to take a trip to Asda & Tesco tomorrow to stock up on some more stuff. Going to make mushy pea curry again and have a stir fry over the weekend, mmmm!

Had a good day food wise, and now I'm off to have some syns and do more revision.

Breakfast:
2x tangerines, WW toffee yogurt & RR Hi-Fi bar (HExB) a cup of peppermint tea

Dinner
Jacket potato, cheese (HExA), beans & salad, followed by RR Hi-Fi bar (HExB)

Evening Snacks:
1x Rocky Road Hi-Fi bars (3 syns)
Twirl (9 syns)

HExA
- 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Rocky Road Hi-Fi bars

Daily syns
: 12
Weekly syns: 12/105

intoxicate - Thanks very much, I can defo see that target in the distance. Cannot wait :)

Bevvy - Ohhh thanks very much for the websites, are they safe though? I've never booked through an online travel agent, so I'm a bit weary?

MrsG - I can imagine the first exam being intense. I'm dreading it. There's just so much information to learn - It's mind boggling!

Quick post with Thursdays foods

Breakfast:
Tangerines, Alpen bar (HExB) & yogurt

Dinner:
Jacket potato, cheese, beans & salad (JP had butter on so 3syns for that)

Tea
Mushy pea curry with boiled rice & mixed veg

Snacks:
Chocolate digestive (4.5syns)
Alpen bar (HExB)
Mini bunny (3syns)

Daily syns: 10.5
Weekly syns: 22.5/105

Friday 24th January 2014

Gey everyone, what a week it's been, so pleased it's Friday!

Week 1 of Nebosh over and done with, back to normal work next week :)

Off to Mokyfit class at 6:15pm, then to Liams.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Breakfast:
Raspberries, vanilla yogurt, Alpen bar (HExB)

Dinner:
Jacket potato beans & salad (Asked for it with no butter! :))

Tea:
BBQ chicken breast (0.5syns) sweet chilli cod fillet (0.5syns), low fat chilli supernoodles & mixed veg - Yeah, I was hungry, haha!

Snacks:
Half iced ring donut (5.5syns)
Alpen bar (HExB)
Highlights hot chocolate (2syns)
Galaxy Ripple (8.5syns)

Daily syns: 17
Weekly syns: 39.5/105

Last edited:
Saturday 25th January 2014

Evening everyone, how's everyones weekend going?

Today has a been a really good day. I've spent the full day with Liam, and I've had such a good time.

This morning / afternoon we've been down near Kendal in the Lake District as I bought Liam an experience day (4x4 offroading & air rifle shooting) for Christmas. It was such good fun, he really enjoyed it which is the main thing, but I got to be passenger for the offroading part and oh my god I absolutely loved it. Such a thrill. It was absolutely pouring down, but it's all good fun.

I took my own dinner down with me aswell, to steer me clear of buying something full of syns - Go me!

Tonight we've been to the cinema to watch 'Last Vegas' Definitely recommend the film, really funny. Had me in stiches at some points.

Felt a bit bloated today, so even though I've got a bag full of chocolate synful goodies, I've managed to be good and resist :)

Tomorrow is going to be a jama day I think, time to chill and catch up on some tele I think.

So here's today food....

Breakfast:
Raspberries, yogurt & Alpen light bar (HExB)

Dinner:
Tomato & herb mugshot, tangerines, raspberries & banana & custard Muller yogurt

Tea:
Penne pasta, peppers, red onion & bacon in a Dolmio Express sub ripened tomato & basil pasta sauce (4syns)

Evening snacks:
Alpen light bar (HExB)
Raspberries & tangerines
Vanilla Muller yogurt
2x Cheestrings (HExA)

HExA - 2x Cheestrings
HExB - 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 4
Weekly syns: 43.5

Sunday 26th January 2014

Hey everyone, I love lazy Sundays!

I went to Asda & Aldi this morning to stock up on some fruit etc for next week, and I ended up buying a new swimming costume and work pants, and guess what size they were..... Size 14!!!!! Woohoooo! :D
So I'm absolutely buzzing, that's another mini goal of mine done, yay!

IMG_20140126_124314.jpg

DSC_0838.jpg

DSC_0836.jpg

Made a batch of mushy pea curry for teas next week, and I've been watching The Vampire Diaries, can't wait for it to restart in the UK!

Todays food...

Breakfast:
Tangerines, yogurt & Alpen light bar (HExB)

Dinner:
Low fat chilli supernoodles, 2x BBQ chicken fillets (1syn) & mixed veg.

Tea:
Mushy pea curry (Mushy peas, baked beans, chopped tomatoes, curry powder & carrots) with rice & some mixed veg.

Evening snacks:
Alpen light bar (HExB)
3x Mini Babybel light (HExA)
Quavers (4.5 syns)
Malteser bunny (8syns)

HExA - 3x Mini Babybel light

Daily syns: 13.5
Weekly syns: 57/105

Last edited:
Wow you look super skinny in that aide view! Well done it's fabulous to see all your hard work paying off xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Monday 27th January 2014

Good morning everyone, Monday again, back to reality. Hmmphh! Is it too early to wish it was Friday et? Haha.

Got a busy day ahead of me, going to have a low syn day as it's weigh in day tomorrow and yet again I'm feeling a little bit bloated. Going to drink loads of water and green tea to see if it helps.

Short but sweet.

Todays food...

Breakfast:
Raspberries, banana, vanilla Muller with Alpen light bar (HExB) & Mini Babybel light (HExA)

Mid-morning snack:
1x Mini brownie (2.5syns) 2x tangerines & cup of green tea

Dinner:
Chicken & sweetcorn mugshot, 2x tangerines, Mini Babybel light (HExA)

Afternoon snack:
Strawberries covered in a vanilla Muller

Tea:
Mushy pea curry (Mushy peas, baked beans, chopped tomatoes, baby carrots & curry powder) with mixed veg

Evening Snacks:
Alpen light bar (HExB)
Mini Babybel light (HExA)

HExA - 3x Mini Babybel light

Daily syns: 2.5
Weekly syns: 59.5/105

Last edited:
WOW Mrs! Looking great in those pics! Looking at you no-one would know you'd had a weight problem, you honestly look fantastic! Great news on the size 14's too, I can only imagine in my wildest dreams how fabulous that really feels!

Sounds like you've had a nice weekend, bet it'll be nice to have a bit of time off from the h&s course this week!

Good luck with WI tomorrow! Just think if you get a pound you'll have under a stone left to go! :eek::)

Sat here crossing my fingers for you, post dammit! xxx

Tuesday 28th January 2014

Hey everyone, today has been a bad day food wise & general life wise.

Sadly my Grandad passed away this morning which has made today the worst day of my life! :( So sad, I just can't take it in / believe it.

Can't really say any more, as the only things I've had to eat are the following:

Breakfast:
-

Dinner:
-

Tea:
-

Snacks:
Hot chocolate (2sysn)
Strawberry Greek Muller corner (5.5syns)
2x Oeros (5syns)
Rowntrees Rip 'Ems (3syns)
Malteser mini bunny (3syns)
2x Tesco Digestive choc biscuits (8syns)
2x Alpen light bars

(First time I've had a massive binge in a looong time!)

HExA - Semi-skimmed milk

Daily syns: 26.5
Weekly syns: 86/105

Back