Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Sorry to hear about your grandad hun, very sad news. Big hugs xxx

Aww hunny i'm so so sorry :( poor lass. It's truely heartbreaking when something like that happens *big hugs* :( My thoughts are with you and your family, im always here if you need to talk xxx

Well done on the fabby weight loss again this week. You really are on fire lately, so proud of you for going to group despite your horrible day.

Please go easy on yourself for a while and dont beat yourself up if food wise things arent perfect. Its probably the last thing on your mind at the moment xxx

Sorry about your grandad xx

Well done on your loss and for still attending group. I'm the same height as you and I know I felt great around 12 stone, even better when I was lighter still but I think our height can definitely carry 12 stone well and look great! Much better than 18 anyway.

Life sometimes gets in the way of things so don't be too disheartened if you don't have time to plan your meals etc at this time. To be honest though I think sw is so ingrained in you now I don't see you straying too far off track even dealing with your loss xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So sorry to hear about your loss xxx

Subscribing to your thread Firstly id like to say congratulations on your brilliant weight loss so far your a real inspiration and I have really enjoyed reading your diary will be following you in your last 12lb journey and i'm very sorry to hear about your granddad x

Sorry to hear bout your Grandad .

Big loves, take care xxxx

Thursday 30th January 2014

Hey everyone, just a quick post to say thanks very much for the kind messages, it's so hard even getting through a day without getting upset. I know my Grandad is in a better place, but I miss him so much. It makes me value the human life. Live for today! Life definitely is too short, and make sure you tell your loved ones how much they mean to you before it's too late.

Yesterday I had my neice for the day, so I walked 6miles whilst she slept soundly in the pram. Felt so nice to just get some fresh air and have time to think. Didn't realise I could walk to far either, I really enjoyed it. I ended up having 12syns yesterday on 4 Oreros (10syns) and a hot chocolate (2syns)

Today I've walked another 5miles, and went to see my Nana - She lives in the next village from the town I live in and it really didn't take me long. The weather was pretty nice, freezing but not a drop of rain in sight.

Plan on doing the same walk tomorrow, weather permitting of course. However, even if it is raining, a bit of water won't hurt me, will it?

Today's food...

Breakfast:
Raspberries, yogurt, Alpen bar (2.5syns) tangeriness & Babybel light (Part HExA)

Dinner:
Low fat supernoodles, hot and spicy chicken fillet (0.5syns), peas & carrots & 2 Babybel light (Part HExA)

Tea:
Spaghetti bolognese (Dolmio low fat sauce (3syns), peppers, onion, mince & spaghetti)

Snacks:
Special K chewy bar (HExB)
Malteser Bunny (8syns)
Highlights hot chocolate (2syns)

HExA - 3x Mini Babybel light
HExB - Special K Chewy bar

Daily syns: 16
Weekly syns (inc. Wednesdays): 28

Friday 31st January 2014

Morning everyone,

Early stary for me today, been and dropped Sophia off at nursery so decided to pop into Aldi for some fruit whilst I was there. Got some fat free greek style strawberry yoghurts (Synfree btw) and OMG! They are amazing!!!! It's 4 for 99p and they're so creamy, they taste delicious!

Off for my walk to see my Nana this afternoon for a bit, then will pick Sophia up and I'm off to Mokyfit tonight :)

For tea, I'm going out to a local restaurant with two of my friends for a well overdue catchup, so I plan on having a chicken kebab with rice & salad, nom! :)

Have a nice day everyone!

Today's food...

Breakfast:
Raspberries, greek style strawberry yogurt, Alpen bar (HExB) tangerines & Babybel light (HExA)

Dinner:
Pasta & Sauce (Tesco value pasta sauce (5.5syns for the jar, split into 3 portions = 2 syns per portion) chicken strips, red & green peppers, red onion, pasta twists)

Tea:
Chicken kebab (Grilled chicken, rice & salad)

Snacks:
Alpen light bar (HExB)
2x Mini Babybel light (HExA)

HExA - 3x Mini Babybel light
HExB - 2x Alpen lighty bar

Daily syns: 2
Weekly syns: 30/70

Last edited:
Hey hun
Glad to see you still doing well. All that walking sounds great.

Enjoy your Moky class tonight! Xxx

Hey Bevvy, thank you :) walking really helps me think about things.

Turns out the pasta I made for my dinner made 3 portions - Will defo be making that again. So tasty! And the jar was only like 35p, bargain!

Saturday 1at February 2014

Hey everyone, can't believe it's February already. Not alot to say today, the weather has been terrible so I've been snuggling up with my neice watching cartoons for most of the afternoon.

Won't be doing much tonight, Saturday night TV at the ready!

Today's food....

Breakfast/Dinner:
Raspberries, blueberries, strawberry greek yogurt, Alpen bar (HExB), cheestring (HExA) & green tea

Tea:
Jacket potato, chilli chicken low fat supernoodles & mixed veg

Snacks:
Alpen bar
Cheestring
Highlights hot chocolate(2syns)
Cookie crisps (4.5syns)
Malteser mini bunny (3syns)

HExA - 2x Cheestrings
HExB - 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 9.5
Weekly syns: 39.5/70

Last edited:
Sunday 2nd February

Afternoon everyone.

The weather outside is lovely, so I've been to the shops to stock up on fruit/essentials and now I'm off to see my Nana and go on a long walk with her dog, Bramble :)

Have a good day!

Today's food...

Breakfast:
Banana, blueberries, toffee WW yogurt, Alpen bar (HExB), & peppermint tea

Dinner:
Cheese omelette (HExA), cucumber, ham & tangerines

Tea:
-

Snacks:
Alpen bar
Malteser mini bunny (3syns)
Cheesy curls (3syns)
Aldi benefit bar (3syns)
Galaxy Ripple (8.5syns)
Hot chocolate (2syns)

HExA - 30g cheese

Daily syns: 19.5
Weekly syns: 59/70

Last edited:
Good luck for wi tomorrow xx

Tuesday February 2014

Good morning everyone

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, it was my Grandad cremation so wasn't really up to doing anything Internet related. I didn't eat much, had no syns, but the one thing I did do was weigh out my milk allowance at my Nanas because I drank a hell of alot of cuppas.

It was a really sad daunting day but I'm trying to remember him as the gentleman he was, how nice, kind and caring he was instead of the sad times. He's at rest now and I know he's with me all the time.

So today is weigh in day. I normally eat really light on WI, always have done so my diary won't be up to much. Not too sure how the scales are going to be tonight, but to be perfectly honest I will be happy with a maintain!

I'm looking after little Sophia from 1pm until tea time so I'm hoping the weather stays nice so I can walk to Flimby with her to see my Nana :) I really love spending time with her, no matter how down or sad I feel once I see Sophia she brightens up my day completely.

Haven't planned anything for tea yet, I'm thinking I may treat myself to a takeaway of some sort because it's been a while... I know the chicken chow mein syn value has changed to a whopping 16syns? So I may just have a special fried rice, mmmmm!

Today's foods....

Breakfast:
Raspberries, lemon greek yogurt, Alpen bar (Part HExB) & peppermint tea

Dinner:
Ham, lemon greek yogurt & raspberries

Tea:
Will update later...

Snacks:
Alpen bar (Part HExB)
2x Cheestrings

HExA - 2x Cheestrings

Daily syns: 0
Weekly syns: 59/70

I've been reading your diary a little this morning and you're such an inspiration! My first WI is tonight and I'm feeling a lot more optimistic. Good luck with yours.

Back