Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Wohooo! Fantastic news hun. Just popped on to see how you'd done. You'll smash that award next week!! Bet you feel amazinggg! Xx

Wednesday 5th February 2014

Morning everyone,

Just a quick post to update my food diary. I'm feeling really positive that I'm going to have another good week, I do have a meal out with the girls from work on Friday but I know I'll make the right choices.

Back to work tomorrow, been off for over a week and I'm absolutely dreading it, I just hope people act normal, as normal is good and doesn't get me upset!

Going to the cemetery today as my Grandads ashes are getting buried, I know it's going to be sad but it'll be my real chance to say goodbye, and at least I'll be able to visit him when I want :)

Today's foods....

Breakfast:
Raspberries, WW vanilla yogurt, Rocky road hifi bar (Part HExB), 1x Dairylea light cheese triangle (Part HExA) & peppermint tea

Dinner:
Spaghetti bolognese (Ragu sauce 6syns, peppers, mince & spaghetti)

Tea:
Ham slice, greek lemon yogurt, raspberries 3x Dairylea light cheese triangles (Part HExA)

Snacks:
Rocky road hifi bar (Part HExB)
Highlights hot chocolate (2syns)
2x Flump (4syns)
WW toffee yogurt
2x Jaffa cakes (5syns)

HExA - 4x Dairylea light cheese triangles
HExB - 2x Rocky road hifi bars

Daily syns: 17
Weekly syns: 17/105

Last edited:
Food looks yum for today as you say it be nice to say proper goodbye to your grandad it not be easy be thinking on you x

Thinking of you today Emma xx

Thinking of you today and hope it goes as well as it can xx

Well done on your loss and I look forward to you reaching your next target next week :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey hun, hope all goes well today. Like you say it'll be a really sad day, but hopefully it'll give you chance to say goodbye. I'm sure peeps at your work will be lovely, but I know what you mean, sometimes when people are too nice it can make you feel even sadder! Just remember to take tissues and its perfectly okay to get upset, everyone has been through some kind of loss and will understand. *big hugs*

Well done on your loss Emma you really have done brilliant and another award next week ;)

Also hope today goes Ok for you and Im sorry to hear of your loss

Thursday 6th February 2014

Morning everyone,

What a hectic day it's been so far. Back to reality at work and I've loads to catch up on, but it'll keep me busy which will mean my day / week will fly in.

Thanks all for the kind words yesterday. It was really hard saying goodbye, but he's at rest now and I know he's in a better place.

I'm off to pick Sophia up from nursery after work then spend a bit of time with her. Tonight I'm going to Liams for tea, his Mam has made corned beef ash, which is AMAZING! Nom nom! Well worth the syns :)

Today's foods....

Breakfast:
Raspberries, WW vanilla yogurt, Rocky road hifi bar (Part HExB), 2x tangerines & peppermint tea

Dinner:
Tomato & herb mugshot, Muller toffe yogurt, tangerines

Afternoon snack:
Banana & Toffee Muller

Tea:
Jacket potato cheese (HExA), beans & side salad (2syns for any butter used on the potatoe)

Snacks:
Rocky road hifi bar (Part HExB)
WW toffee yogurt
Flump (2syns)
Hot chocolate (2syns)

HExA
- Cheese
HExB - 2x Rocky road hifi bars

Daily syns: 6
Weekly syns: 23/105

Last edited:
OMG I LOVE corned beef hash, sooo good! I'm gonna have to find a SW friendly recipe so I can have it sometime. Its the perfect comfort food for these cold winter days, hope you enjoy!

Glad it all went well yesterday, have a brill time tonight with Sophia and Liam xx

OMG I LOVE corned beef hash, sooo good! I'm gonna have to find a SW friendly recipe so I can have it sometime. Its the perfect comfort food for these cold winter days, hope you enjoy!

Glad it all went well yesterday, have a brill time tonight with Sophia and Liam xx

Really though, how nice is it?! If you find a SW friendly one please let me know :)

Plans changed tonight, my friend Naomi needed me as she's going through a tough time, so we went out for tea, but I stuck to plan and ordered jacket potato cheese beans & salad, nom nom! I really enjoyed it, even whilst Nomes tucked into a gorgeous smelling/looking steak pie *drooooooools*

Friday tomorrow, woohooo! Off out for a meal with the lasses from work but I'm fully prepared for it and know I will chose wisely :)

Friday 7th February 2014

Good morning everyone - THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!! :D

So pleased it's the weekend tomorrow, looking forward to spending some time with my family. Hope the weather it nice(ish)

I woke up feeling really bloated today, and I've realised it's because I've barely had any water intake, if any, at all! Shame on me, so from now I need to give myself a shake and drink up!

I've got another busy day at work, then tonight I'm off out to a Tex-Mex restaurant with the lasses from work, really looking forward to it as it's just opened up and I've heard great reviews about it.
I've looked at the menu and I've decided on either the griddled chicken breat with hint of lemon and garlic or the butterfly chicken breast served in a lime & chilli sauce. I'm really not sure of the syn value, can anyone help? The chicken will be free if I asked for it grilled with no added oil eh? It'll just the sauce that I'll have to syn eh? Say 5 syns? Oh god it's so hard to judge when going out for a meal. Arrgghhh!
I'm going to stay sober as well, as I don't really fancy a drink so I'll just stick to diet coke :)

Todays foods...

Breakfast:
Raspberries, WW vanilla yogurt, Alpen light bar (Part HExB), 2x tangerines & green tea

Dinner:
Tomato & herb mugshot, 2x tangerines & an apple

Afternoon snack:
Sliced banana, raspberries & Toffee Muller

Another snack: (Yes, I am a hungry hippo today)
Batchelors pilau rice, lots of spring onions & grated cheese (HExA)

Tea:
Butterfly chicken (3.5syns), Jacket potato, boiled rice & a bit of salsa (2syns)
Follwed by 2 fork fulls of very bland cheese cake (5syns)

Evening snacks:
Alpen light bar (Part HExB)
WW toffee yogurt

HExA
- 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 10.5
Weekly syns: 33.5/105

Last edited:
Hello lovely! I am massively bloated at the minute too, my stomach is like a football! Think its with going from eating so much rubbish last week to being 100% back on it this week, my body doesn't know what's going on lol! I'm also a bit all over with my monthlies, they are pretty erratic at the moment and just seem to come and go as they please, so I'd guess they are playing some part in it too. I'm trying to drink plenty of water like you though - I use the "Waterlogged" app to try and keep a track of how much I'm drinking.

TexMex restaurant sounds yum! I don't know if this helps at all, but Nando's do a similar butterfly chicken, it comes with your choice of sauce, and as it comes it is 3.5 Syns. So maybe you could use that as a guide? As long as you enjoy yourself, that's always the main thing :D

Happy Friday Emma, have a great day xx

Hey Stevie, hope your bloatedness goes away soon. It's a horrible feeling eh. Stupid bodies! Thanks for the advice on the Nados chicken, I'm hoping I'll be able to get a side salad & jacket potato to go with it aswell :)
Have a great weekend m'dear xx

IrishEyes - Thanks very much :) Have a lovely weekend xx

Happy Friday hun,

Tex-mex sounds lovely, well done for making healthy choices! I know what you mean about how hard it is to judge syns when you go out for a meal, I'm the same. Off our to an Amercian diner next week for Valentines Day and I dread to think! Think I'll have to use the flexible syns, thank God its only once a year.

Have fun tonight at the meal x

Happy Friday hun,

Tex-mex sounds lovely, well done for making healthy choices! I know what you mean about how hard it is to judge syns when you go out for a meal, I'm the same. Off our to an Amercian diner next week for Valentines Day and I dread to think! Think I'll have to use the flexible syns, thank God its only once a year.

Have fun tonight at the meal x

It really is hard to judge eh, I think flexible syns is the way to go. An American diner sounds amazing! Well jel of you for sho lol. X

Tonights meal didn't live up to expectations at all. Everything was bland, no spice or taste at all. Could've done a better job myself. Waste of money / syns if I'm perfectly honest but I've had a great night :)

Off to bed now, then off to the Aquarium with my sister & Sophia tomorrow. Can't wait :D

Sorry to hear about your Grandad. Sending you big loves.

Your doing great Emma. Keep it up- you're nearly there! Xx

Saturday 8th February 2014

Hey everyone, what horrible weather it is today!

I've had a funfilled morning/afternoon though. I've been to the Aquarium with my sister & Sophia. It was her first time seeing the fishes and she loved it! We had our dinner in the cafe but I stuck 100% to plan and ordered a healthy dinner :)

Tonight I'm off out with two of my old best mates from school. I haven't seen them properly in over 5years so it's like a mini reunion, really looking forward to it, and even though I'll be sober & sticking to diet cokes, I'm hoping to have some great laughs and a great night.

Have a lovely weekend everyone. X

Breakfast:
Raspberries, yogurt, tangerines & benefit bar (HExB)

Dinner:
Jacket potato, cheese (HExA), beans & salad

Tea:
Mushy pea curry with lots of mixed veg

Snacks:
Benefit bar (HExB)
Mini Malteser Bunny (3syns)
Flump (2syns)
Freddo (5syns)

HExA - Cheese
HExB - 2x Benefit bars

Daily syns: 10