Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Well done, you're so close now!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wednesday 12th February 2014

Morning everyone,

Wow, thanks for all the comments on my loss / award last night, really appreciate them. I'm still happy as larry :) Really spurs me onto getting to that target, woohoo!

Last night I had a bit of a binge on some syns, but I was still well within my weekly allowance.

So targets for this week are...
- Drink more water
- Use at least 7 syns a day instead of saving them up (Then I don't end up using them)
- Make something new for tea

Another day of NEBOSH'ing again, then think I'll have another quiet one tonight.

Have a nice day everyone.

Breakfast:
Raspberries, blueberries, Greek style lemon yogurt, summer fruits benefit bar (HExB)

Mid-morning snack:
Tangerines & cup of green tea

Dinner:
Jacket potato, beans & salad & cup of green tea

Tea:
Tandoori chicken strips (Chicken fillet strips dipped in egg and coated in tandoori spice) with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onions, red onion, tomato & grated cheese (HExA)

Evening snacks:
Summer Fruits Benefit bar (HExB)
Freddo (5syns)
1/3 KitKat chunky (4.5syns)
Lemon greek yogurt
Blueberries
3x Tesco Strawberry pencils (3syns)

HExA - 30g cheese
HExB - 2x Benefit bars

Daily syns: 12.5
Weekly syns: 12.5/105

Last edited:
Thursday 13th February 2014

Morning everyone,

I've woke up full of cold :( Boo hoo, I had just managed to get rid of it as well. Pleased it's Friday tomorrow

Not much to say, other than I've got another boring day ahead of me, think we've got a mock exam this afternoon as well. Great! .

Have a nice day everyone.

Breakfast:
Raspberries, blueberries, Greek style lemon yogurt, microwaved chocolate & fudge benenfit bar crumpled over (HExB)

Mid-morning snack:

Dinner:

Tea:
Red Thai chicken curry (Chicken, red thai curry paste & reduced fat coconut milk) - 10 syns

Evening snacks:
Chocolate & fudge Benefit bar (HExB)

HExA -

HExB - 2x Benefit bars

Daily syns: 10
Weekly syns: 22.5/105

Oh, your tea sounds gorgeous Emma! I love thai curries, yummy!!

Sorry to hear you've woken up with cold. Feel better soon xx

Wish I wasn't allergic to chilli's because curries always smell so lovely, especially Thai ones!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy Valentines Day, Emma :cupid: :heartpump:

Have a lovely day xx

Friday 14th February 2014

Morning everyone,

Happy Friday! :D

I went to Liams last night and even though I told him not to get me anything for Valentines Day (I'm not really a big fan of V. Day, I'm a firm believer that you should show your love for your partner all throughout the year and not just for one day!) But anywho, he got me a big bunch of flowers, a necklace and a huge card! The greet sofite. We're off to the cinema tonight, to see Robocop - Not very romanticeyy I know, but we both want to see it :)

I woke up this morning with * week symptoms, sore belly/back, bloatedness and genenrally feeling 'urgh!' Great! and today I've got my practical exam for NEBOSH at work, so wish me luck for that. Not looking forward to doing a full site inspection in this weather though, think I may get blown away!

Oh and also I've finally found a great holiday for me & Liam this year. 10 nights All Inclusive in Gran Canaria in September! :D I'm booking it tonight, because silly old me has left her purse at home, doh! Really looking forward to it though, woohoo!

Have a great day everyone.

Breakfast:
Blackberries, banana, WW vanilla yogurt & a microwaved chocolate & fudge benenfit bar crumpled over (HExB)

Mid-morning snack:

Dinner:

Tea:
Tandoori chicken (Grilled chicken bread dipped in egg and covered with tandoori spice) with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, spring onion & greated cheese (HExA))

Evening snacks:
Raspberries, blackberries, WW vanilla yogurt
Aldi cheesy curls (3syns)
Freddo (5syns)

HExA -
30g grated cheese
HExB - 2x Benefit bars

Daily syns: 8
Weekly syns: 30.5/105

Last edited:
Thanks girls, exam went OK. It was the first of 3 and I won't know the results until May, what a drag! I done the best I could on the practical, and the other two are written exams next Friday, so fingers crossed I can do my best on them as well.

Well I've just booked our holiday and I am now mega excited! Cannot wait to get away for 10 days :D I'm going away to Spain in July for 3 nights too with the girls from work, so I've got that to look forward to first as well and realistically I would like to be at target and maintaining it by then.

Excited much! The countdown is now on...

Spain: 143 days to go
Gran Canaria: 204 days to go

:D

Robocop is awesome! Anyone wanting to go to the cinema anytime soon, go and see it! Defo recommend...

Had such a good night with Liam, off to munch on some fruit, yogurt & benefit bar then off to bed.

Good night all xxx

Wohooo! Yey on holiday. Glad you managed to find one at last. Gran Canaria is lovely, sure you'll have a great time! :)

Xx

Saturday 15th February 2014

Afternoon everyone,

Just a quick post... I've had a good day so far, been swimming with my niece Sophia & big sister and Sophia absolutely loved it. Well all enjoyed ourselves. Now the sun is out we're going to pop to town then I'm off to see my friend Carly tonight for a nice girlie night

Have a great day all.

Breakfast:
Blackberries, banana, WW toffee yogurt & a microwaved chocolate & fudge benenfit bar crumpled over (HExB)

Dinner:
Batchelors Cheese, leek n ham pasta n sauce (1syn) with spring onions & ham

Tea:
2x Slices of Carlos Takeaway BBQ Chicken pizza (12syns)
Chips (10syns)

Evening snacks:

HExA - 5x Laughing cow light cheese triangles
HExB - 2x Benefit bars

Daily syns: 23
Weekly syns: 53.5/105

Last edited:
Sunday 16th February 2014

Afternoon everyone,

Well i had a good night last night with Carly. Had a bit of a treat night but still counted my syns :)

Today I've been to town for some fruit, and now I'm going to spend the afternoon with my sister & niece.

Have a good day everyone.

Breakfast:
Blackberries, raspberries, WW vanilla yogurt.

Dinner:
Beef stew (Slow cooked beef, carrots, peas, turnip) mashed potato (2syns) & gravy (2syns)

Tea:
-

Evening snacks:
2x Summer fruits Benefit bar (HExB)
Mini Cadburys caramel egg (2.5syns)

HExA - Milk
HExB - 2x Benefit bars

Daily syns: 6.5
Weekly syns: 60/105

Last edited:
Monday 17th February 2014

Good morning everyone,

How is it Monday again already?! Weekends fly in! Hmmpphh, nevermind I have a full revision day for NEBOSH today, which is great! It means I can focus on the things that I'm stuggling with, with the course provider.

Food wise, I'm looking forward to today, having a big fat omelette tonight, yum yum! Weigh in day tomorrow and I'm quite nervous this week, not sure why though...

Anywho, have a good day! :D

Breakfast:
Blackberries, raspberries, WW vanilla yogurt & a melted summer fruits benefit bar (HExB).

Dinner:
Tomato & herb mugshot, tangerines & a lemon greek style yogurt

Tea:
Cheese & tomato omelette with ham & salad

Evening snacks:
1x Summer fruits Benefit bar (HExB)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Benefit bars

Daily syns: 0
Weekly syns: 60/105

Hey hun,

Hope all the NEBOSHing hasn't fried your brain, bet you can't wait to get it all done with now!

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow, I'm gonna miss my Tue WI xxx

Tuesday 18th February 2014

Good morning everyone,

And reality has kicked in again today, back in my normal job now as all this NEBOSH'ing has finshed until my 2 exams on Friday, looking forward to them..... NOT! Hoping jsut to do my best and get a pass. I mean a pass is a pass at the end of the day isn't it? I won't know the results until 7th May so it's going to drag in.

It's weigh in day and I'm feeling fairly positive now, I've had a good week however I'm still struggling to remember to drink more water, but I think that was down to being out of routine.

I'm going to Kettlecise class tonight, so I won't be able to stay to group, it'll be a quick weigh in then shoot off to tone up. I haven't done any exercise for over a week, so it's going to be a killer tonight. No pain no gain though! :)

Food wise, I'm not sure what to have for tea tonight, might have an omelette again, see how I feel after Kettlecise. I might have fish & chips though, from the freezer with mushy peas. Mmmm! Not sure, will update later :)

Have a good day! :D

Breakfast:
Banana, blueberries & raspberries, WW vanilla yogurt.

Dinner:
Ham salad (Lettuce, spring onion, tomato, cucumber & red onion)

Tea:
Batchelors pilau rice with spring onions, salad, ham slices & tandoor chicken

Evening snacks:
Hot chocolate (2syns)
Freddo (5syns)
Muller Strawberry Greek corner (5.5syns)
Malteser mini bunny (3syns)
Flimby (2syns)
Blueberries, banana & 2x melted Summer fruits Benefit bar (HExB)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Benefit bars

Daily syns: 17.5
Weekly syns: 77.5/105

Bev - Thanks for the good luck, I've got my fingers crossed :) Shame you're not weighing in until Saturday, but you're guaranteed a big loss xxx

Last edited:
Back