Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

0.5lbs off tonight!

It maybe only a small loss, but it now means I'm in the 11's! How great is that, I don't think I've ever seen the 11's on a scale when I've weighed myself. So chuffed right now, and at the end of the day a loss is a loss :D

Wahooo!!!

Goals for next week;
- Drink more water
- Try and have at least some syns a day (Still slacking and some synfree days)

Omg well done!! Must feel amazing to be in the 11's, you now weigh less than a 12 year old me, haha!! :D xxx

0.5lbs off tonight!

It maybe only a small loss, but it now means I'm in the 11's! How great is that, I don't think I've ever seen the 11's on a scale when I've weighed myself. So chuffed right now, and at the end of the day a loss is a loss :D

Wahooo!!!

Goals for next week;
- Drink more water
- Try and have at least some syns a day (Still slacking and some synfree days)

Well done x

Wednesday 19th February 2014

Good morning everyone,

Happy hump day! It's nearly Friday :D

I'm feeling good today, very stiff, but gooood. Kettlecise absolutely killed me last night, but I enjoyed it.

I'm going to try and have a 100% week, so I can get into the 11's more comfortably next week. I have nothing planned for this weekend so I should be able to stay on plan.

Bevvy
- Wowzers, do I? Haha. To be perfectly honest I was smiling like a cheshire cat last night when I seen 11st 13.5 on the scales, it feels soooo good. My journey on Slimming World has been steady and slow and I still can't believe that I've lost over 6.5 stone :eek:

Food for today...

Breakfast:
Blueberries, raspberries, lemon greek style yogurt with a microwaved Aldi Harvest morn summer fruits benefit bar (HExB)

Dinner:
Tomato & herb mugshot & chopped carrots

Afternoon snack:
Chopped banana covered in toffee Muller yogurt

Tea:
Tandoor chicken (Chicken strips dipped in egg and coated in tandoori spice) with Batchelors Pilau rice & lots of spring onions topped with grated cheese (HExA)

Evening snacks:
5x Tesco Strawberry lances (5syns)
Flump (2syns)
Freddo (5syns)
Summer fruits Benefit bar (HExB)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Benefit bars

Daily syns: 12
Weekly syns: 12/105

Last edited:
Congrats! How much have you got left to lose till your target? X

Thank you :) To start off with I want to get my BMI into the 'healthy range' and I need to be 11st 5lb to achieve this, so that's my first target. However my overall final target, I'm not too sure about. I think it'll just be when I finally feel comfortable with myself :)

Thursday 20th February 2014

Good morning everyone,

Another busy day for me today - I'm feeling really bloated again and I've now put it down to all the carbs that I've been eating, so going to have a few 'no carb' days I think. I've upped my water intake loads, so it definitely can't be that. I've got a nice food day planned :)

Short but sweet.

Have a great day guys.

Food for today...

Breakfast:
Blueberries, raspberries, lemon greek style yogurt with a microwaved Alpen light bar (HExB)

Mid-morning snack:
Chopped banana & toffee Muller yogurt

Dinner:
Cheese (HExA) & ham omelette with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, red onion, spring onion)

Afternoon snack:
Tangerines & lemon greek yogurt

Tea:
Mushy pea curry with lots of mixed vegetables (Green beans, peas & carrots)
Followed by chopped green apple, banana, covered in Muller vanilla yogurt & topped with a microwaved Alpen bar (HExB)

Evening snacks:
Hot chocolate (2syns)
Freddo (5syns)
Mini malteser bunny (3syns)
2x Strawberry lances (2syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Benefit bars

Daily syns: 12
Weekly syns: 24/105

Last edited:
Are you ok Emma? It's unlike you not to update x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Mrs G, I'm absolutely fine :D I had my 2 final NEBOSH exams yesterday so I never had a chance to update my diary. I am soooo pleased that all this NEBOSH'ing is over and done with. I won't find out the results until 7th May though, it's so 'official', I just wanna know NOW! Grrr, I'm so impatient. I done the best I could, and that's all I could do, so now it's just a waiting game. I stuck to plan all day :) I even stood clear from the buffet that was provided and had homemade vegetable soup for dinner that my Dad made and I had Babybel burgers for tea, so delish! I used my syns on 8 Mikados (4syns) - (Was the first time I had tried them and they sooo worth that 0.5syn each) - & 2 strawberry laces (2syns) taking my weekly total to 36/105

Saturday 22nd February 2014

Hey everyone,

So today has been a busy one - I went to town this morning with my sister & niece, we had a little shop then went and done my Mam's food shopping at Tesco. Then this afternoon we've been to the Aquarium again, and Sophia really enjoyed herself. Think she loved the Dory & Nemo fishes the best, she loves all the bright colours. I managed to touch a stingray fish as well, got myself a lil bit chuffed because it made me feel like a big kid, haha.
We had some dinner in the cafe and I opted for the vegetable soup, it was so scrummy, but quite oily? So I'm couting 3 syns for that. And then tonight I'm off to my friend, Carly's house for a girlie movie night. I've persuaded her to have a chinese for tea so I'm going to try the chicken in black bean sauce with boiled rice. I've seen a few people on IG having it lately and I looked it up on the SW website and it's only 5 syns, hope it's nice! Has anyone tried it? I would normally get chicken chow mein but with it's syn value rocketing to 16 syns I'm staying well away from every having that again.

Here's todays foods....

Breakfast:
Banana, raspberries, lemon greek style yogurt with a microwaved Aldi Harvest Morn benefit bar (HExB)

Mid-morning snack:
Chopped banana & green apple covered in a banana & custard Muller yogurt

Dinner:
Vegetable soup (3syns)

Tea:
Chicken in black bean sauce (5syns) with boiled rice & 5 prawn cracks (1.5syns) - With tangerines to snack on for afterwards

Evening snacks:
2x Mikado (1syn)
1x Strawberry lance (1syn)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - 2x Benefit bars

Daily syns: 11.5
Weekly syns: 47.5/105

Last edited:
Hubby still waiting for his results too it's annoying! Glad you're well :) x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sunday 23rd February 2014

Afternoon everyone, what a horrible day it is!

I've been for another quick food shop again today, picked up the usual fruit & veg and I bought some Linda McCartney red onion & rosemary sausages. They're syn free so I'm really excited to try them. Having them for my late lunch which is a SW fry up, nom nom!

I've also been to see my Nana for my weekly catch up with her. She's doing well which is good but has her weepy days which of course is understandable. We were talking about the good old days when me, my sister and cousins were younger and the things we got up too. I love reminiscing :)

Oh forgot to mention the chinese last night... Chicken in black bean sauce = My new favourite chinese option!!! It was sooo good, felt so naughty and for just 5 syns you can't go wrong. We also watched White House Down, it was such a good film. Channing Tatum, oofffttttt!!!

Feeling really positive today :)

Here's todays foods....

Breakfast:
Melon, raspberries, lemon greek style yogurt with a microwaved Aldi Harvest Morn benefit bar (HExB)

Dinner:
2x Linda McCartney red onion & rosemary sausages, 2x bacon rashers, cheesy beans (HExA), scrambled egg, grilled tomatos and some mixed vegetables

Snack:
Chopped green apple & banana covered in coconut greek yogurt topped with a microwaved benefit bar (HExB)

Evening snacks:
2x Mikado (1syn)
Mini Malteser bunny (3syns)
Hot chocolate (2syns)

HExA - 30g cheese
HExB - 2x Benefit bars

Daily syns: 6
Weekly syns: 53.5/105

Last edited:
Monday 24th February 2014

Good morning everyone, can't believe it's Monday again already! Weekends go way too quickly, hmmpphh!

The weather is atrocious here today, so I'm looking forward to finishing work, getting in my jim jams and just chilling for the night. Roll on summer!

Here's todays foods....

Breakfast:
Raspberries, chopped banana covered in WW toffee yogurt topped with a microwaved Aldi Harvest Morn benefit bar (HExB)

Mid-morning snack:
Green tea, apple & banana

Dinner:
Homemade vegetable soup (Potatoes, leeks, carrots, turnip, lentils, onion & stock)

Afternoon snack:
Apple & strawberries covered in vanilla WW yogurt

Tea:
Ham & cheese omelette (HExA) with baked beans & mixed veg (Peas, carrots & green beans)

Evening snacks:
4x Mikado (2syn)

HExA -
30g cheese
HExB - 1x Benefit bars

Daily syns: 2
Weekly syns: 55.5/105

Last edited:
Monday 24th February 2014

Good morning everyone, can't believe it's Monday again already! Weekends go way too quickly, hmmpphh!

The weather is atrocious here today, so I'm looking forward to finishing work, getting in my jim jams and just chilling for the night. Roll on summer!

Here's todays foods....

Breakfast:
Raspberries, chopped banana covered in WW toffee yogurt topped with a microwaved Aldi Harvest Morn benefit bar (HExB)

Mid-morning snack:
Green tea, apple & banana

Dinner:
Homemade vegetable soup (Potatoes, leeks, carrots, turnip, lentils, onion & stock)

Afternoon snack:
Melon & strawberries covered in vanilla WW yogurt

Tea:
Ham & cheese omelette (HExA) with baked beans & mixed veg (Peas, carrots & green beans)

Evening snacks:
6x Mikado (3syn)
Flump (2syns)

HExA - 30g cheese
HExB - 2x Benefit bars

Daily syns: 5
Weekly syns: 58.5/105

Hi hun, strange question but where do you live?only asking because in exeter where I live, you cant get aldi harvest morn benifit bars :-(

Hi hun, strange question but where do you live?only asking because in exeter where I live, you cant get aldi harvest morn benifit bars :-(

Hi Honeybee, I live in the NW, in Cumbria. My nearest Aldi is running low on them, but a few weeks ago I stocked up on he chocolate & fudge bars because I knew there was an issue with them.

Hi Honeybee, I live in the NW, in Cumbria. My nearest Aldi is running low on them, but a few weeks ago I stocked up on he chocolate & fudge bars because I knew there was an issue with them.

Ive just emailed aldi to find out what is happening. They are so popular in our slimming world group, im just hoping they will reply with an explanation. Have you tried their cupshotz at all?

Tuesday 25th February 2014

Good morning everyone, happy weigh in day to us Tuesday weighers! This week has flew in.

The sun is shining and I'm feeling really positive again, hoping the scales are good to me tonight.

I'm going swimming after group with my friend, Naomi. We haven't been for a few weeks with me revising and trying to focus on my NEBOSH exams, so I'm looking forward to doing some lengths.

Will report back later on tonight with the my WI verdict :)

Here's todays foods....

Breakfast:
Raspberries, melon covered in WW vanilla yogurt

Mid-morning snack:
Green tea, apple

Dinner:
Ham salad (Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion & spring onion)

Tea:
Homemade vegetable soup (Potatoes, leeks, carrots, turnip, lentils, onion & stock) followed by raspberries & melon covered in coconut & vanilla greek style yogurt, topped with microwaved benenfit bar (HExB)

Evening snacks:
2x Flump (4syns)
5x Mikado (2.5syns)
1x Mini Malteser Bunny (3syns)
3x Strawberry lances (3syns)
Freddo (5syns)
1x Cheese curls (3)
1x Benefit bar (HExB)

HExA -
3x Mini Babybel light
HExB - 2x Benefit bars

Daily syns: 20.5