Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Good luck emma!

Is the coconut and vanilla yogurt from aldi? If so I have those this week they're amazinf!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ive just emailed aldi to find out what is happening. They are so popular in our slimming world group, im just hoping they will reply with an explanation. Have you tried their cupshotz at all?

Aldi emailed saying they can confirm that Benifit Bars have been discontinued :-(

*patiently waits for WI result to come in* *crosses fingers* :p

1lb off!!! :D

Really chuffed with that! It's defo incthe right direction.

I had a chat with my consultant explaining what I've ate this week, and she said because I haven't had two HExB's one the days I've had no carbs, my body isn't getting enough fibre. So, I'm going to try and stick to Extra Easy days this week with maybe a red day or two thrown in
in.

Oh and I managed to get 25 lengths in at swimming, we only swam for half an hour so that's not too bad.

Here's to another good week :)

Honeybee - That's bad news about the benefit bars being discontinued, I hope there becomes an alternative, because the Alpen bars / HiFi bars are expensive in my opinion

Bevvy - Haha, I'm the same when you have your WI. Always check to see if you've updated :)

Wooop!! Well done hunny!

I definitely agree with your consultant about the hexb's, hopefully it'll help your losses too xxx

Hi Emma, just come across your diary and popping in to sub. Hello. Just wanted to say you have done amazingly. Well done x

Last edited:
Wednesday 26th February 2014

Good morning everyone, this week is flying in. Happy hump day - Friday is now in sight :)

I'm still feeling very positive about my loss last night - I'd prefer to just lose 1lb every week until I feel totally comfortable. Slow and ready wins the race :cool:

Last night I worked out that I've got 18 weeks until my holiday to Majorca, so technically that could be another 18lbs lost, which is just over a stone and that would mean I would be in the 10's. I don't think I've ever been in the 10's before but I'm sure it would be awesome! Haha. I still don't know what my goal weight is yet, but I know I'm not happy with myself yet so I'm just going to keep plodding along :D

Anju - It's very nice to see you, thanks for stopping by and the kind words :)

Here's todays foods....

Breakfast:
Raspberries & strawberries covered in coconut & vanilla greek yogurt topped with a microwaved Aldi Harvest Morn bebefit bar (HExB)

Mid-morning snack:
Green tea, apple & tangerine

Dinner:
Homemade vegetable soup (Potatoes, leeks, carrots, turnip, lentils, onion & stock)

Afternoon snack:
Melon & strawberries covered in vanilla Muller yogurt

Tea:
200g McCain Rustic chips (2syns), 2x LM Red Onion & Rosemary sausages, cheesy baked beans (HExA) & grilled tomatoes

Evening snacks:
Hot Chocolate (2syns)
Flump (2syns)
2x Mikado (1syn)
Small mint chocolate (3syns)
1x Benefit bar (HExB)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Benefit bars

Daily syns: 10
Weekly syns: 10/105

Last edited:
The yogurts are amazing! I had the lemon yesterday which is lovely too but not quite upto coconut and vanilla levels of amazingness!

Well done on your loss. At this stage it's amazing you're still getting a pound a week, and I'm sure you feel fantastic so slower results are a lot easier to take.

Someone asked about cupshotz, I had one yesterday a sweet and sour one and it was nice :) No idea from a SW point of view though.

Enjoy the rest of your week Emma! x

The yogurts are amazing! I had the lemon yesterday which is lovely too but not quite upto coconut and vanilla levels of amazingness!

Well done on your loss. At this stage it's amazing you're still getting a pound a week, and I'm sure you feel fantastic so slower results are a lot easier to take.

Someone asked about cupshotz, I had one yesterday a sweet and sour one and it was nice :) No idea from a SW point of view though.

Enjoy the rest of your week Emma! x

Thanks for letting me know about cupshotz, the sweet & sour, chinese & chicken are definitely free and alot cheaper than mugshots, I'll give them a go :)

Thursday 27th February 2014

Good morning everyone, wahooo we're nearly at the weekend, Friday tomorrow! :)

So last night I went to a wedding fayre with 3 of my friends as Carly is getting married in December and I'm a bridesmaid. There was so many lovely things on show, it made me think about if/when I get married one day, :D I actually think I would be brideszilla, haha! I would want every perfect, as many brides do obviously. I mean it is your big day, but it also made me realise how expensive it can be, just for celebrating one day. Hopefully though I'll only ever get married once so it'll be worth it :D
There was a catwalk show with a range of brides, bridesmaid & Mother of the Bride dresses, and some of the brides dresses were amazingly beautiful. It made me want to go and try some on, :giggle:

Tonight I'm going to Kettlebells class and I'm looking forward to it. I'm getting back into my exercise routine finally. I think I'll take my measurements again tonight if I remember and compare them to the ones I done in November last year.

Mrs G - Have a great week too. I'm in love with the coconut & vanilla ones, before I tried them the lemon were my fav's but the coconut ones are now. I can't get enough of them, and they're so reasonably priced. I love Aldi. I'm going to try the cupshotz at the weekend see how different they are to the Mugshots :)

Here's todays foods....

Red

Breakfast:
Raspberries & strawberries covered in coconut & vanilla greek yogurt topped with a microwaved Aldi Harvest Morn benefit bar (HExB)

Mid-morning snack:
Green tea & 2x tangerine

Dinner:
Asda Chicken tikka slices & Asda garden side salad

Afternoon snack:
Melon & strawberries covered in vanilla Muller yogurt

Tea:
SW Fry up! 2 slices of bacon with the fat removed, 2 slices of ham, 1 fried egg, grilled tomatoes & a slice of cheese on toast (HExA + HExB)

Evening snacks:
Freddo (5syns)
2x Mikado (1syn)
Hot Chocolate (2syns)
1x Benefit bar (HExB)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 1 slice of 800g wholemean bread
HExB - 2x Benefit bars

Daily syns: 8
Weekly syns: 18/105

Last edited:
Right everyone I'm trying out a red day - Anyone that's reading this can you take a look at my food diary for the day and see if I'm going wrong anywhere please?

Muchas gracias :D

Looks like a great Red day to me, Emma! Yummy food :) xx

Awesome!! Thanks very much Stevie :D xx

Think I've finally got my head round these red & green days - Going to have a few days of each to see if they give me a boost.

Friday 28th February 2014

Good morning everyone, it's finally Friday! Woohoooo!!! The weekend is upon us. Roll on 4pm so that I can forget about work for 2 days and just chill out and relax.

So last night I went to Kettlebells class and I really enjoyed it. It's not as intense as Kettlecise, (You get a 15 second rest in between each exercise) but it's definitely good for toning, so I've booked onto that for next week :)

Must admit though, my back and legs are mega stiff this morning, but I'm sure half a day in a spa / treatment will be able to help that. :party0049:
Yep, that's right :) For my birthday in December, Liam bought me Half Day Spa day & 1x 45 minute treatment session at the Armathwaite Hall in Keswick and I've got it booked from 10am - 2pm tomorrow. I'm having a back, neck & shoulder massage with hot stones, and I cannot wait. I've been looking forward to it for 2 months now, woohooo!

So onto the SW related things, I really enjoyed my Red day yesterday, so I'm going to have another one today. I found myself not as hungry and I think it was due to the 2x HExB's. Going to have a green day tomorrow as I'm missing the carbs but so far I've had a great week, just hope the scales show that on Tuesday, haha. Listen me wishing my life away, it's only Friday FGS!

Todays foods...

Red

Breakfast:
Raspberries & strawberries covered in coconut & vanilla greek yogurt topped with a microwaved Aldi Harvest Morn benefit bar (HExB)

Mid-morning snack:
Peppermint tea & 3x tangerines & an apple

Dinner:
Asda Chicken tikka slices & Asda garden side salad

Afternoon snack:
Melon covered in lemon style greek yogurt

Tea:
Chicken kebab (Grilled chicken with salad) (3syns for handful of chips)

Evening snacks:
Malteser mini bunny (3syns)
Flump (2syns)
1x Benefit bar (HExB)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Benefit bars

Daily syns: 8
Weekly syns: 26/105

Last edited:
Hey Lozzie, nice to see you. Thanks for the kind words, I'm excited to get to target :) xxx

Awwww I bet!!!! You're doing amazingly! I got to target once....then decided to eat my body weight in chocolate hehe. Epic fail!!!! :eek:

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Saturday 1st March 2014

Afternoon everyone,

Just a quick one today - I've been to Armathwaite Hall for my Spa Day and OMG, it was the best day I've had in ages! I had a hot stone back, shoulder & neck massage, it was amazing, I feel like a new person haha.

Here's todays foods...

Red

Breakfast:
Raspberries, strawberries & banana covered in coconut & vanilla greek yogurt topped with microwaved Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit bar (HExB) + 2x Mini Babybel light (HExA)

Snack:
2x Green apples & 1x Mini Babybel light (HExA)

Dinner:
Ham omelette with ham salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato & spring onion)

Snack:
Strawberries, melon & banana covered in vanilla yogurt

Tea:
Sausage toastie (2x LM Red Onion & Rosemary sausages in 2x 400g wholemeal bread) Tomato sauce (1syn) with tangerines

Evening snacks:
Aldi Cheese Curls (3syns)
Flump (2syns)

HExA - 3x Mini Babybel light
HExB - 2x Benefit bars
HExB - 2x Slices of 400g wholemeal bread

Daily syns: 6
Weekly syns: 32/105

Last edited:
Back