Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Glad you've had such a lovely relaxing day. I've never been to a spa but reading your post has made me want to give it a try. Bet its great for your muscles after all the exercise you've been doing too!

Red days are looking great! How are you finding them so far?

As for your goal weight I always thought it must be difficult to pick a final target to stick at. For now I've just got mine as healthy BMI like you, but depending how I feel I might want to lose more too. Are you aiming for a particular clothes size or just seeing how you feel in yourself? x

Sunday 2nd March 2014

Afternoon everyone, hope you're all having a good weekend.

So today I've been sorting through some summer stuff that I ordered in the January sales and hardly anything fits! Out of the dresses / bikinis that I've got, only the bottoms of the bikinis fit properly. The dresses are size 14 and the bikini tops are 36C/D (I normally take a 36C in bras) so without knowing/noticing my top half has shrunk, haha.

It's crap like, why when you lose weight, does it have to come off your breasticles? Hmmpphh!!! So to cheer myself up I've been to Next and bought some new bikinis in a 34B, at least they fit me properly now :)
I'm going to buy some dresses closer to the time or when I'm at target weight whichever comes first haha, just to make sure that they will fit.

Today I'm having an EE day, I need carbs & meat today, mmmm!!!

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Strawberries & banana covered in coconut & vanilla greek yogurt topped with microwaved Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit bar (HExB)

Dinner:
200g McCain Rustic chips (2syns), grilled bacon, 2x LM sausages, grilled tomatoes & cheesy beans (HExA)

Evening snacks:
2x Mikado (1syn)
Twirl (9syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Benefit bars

Daily syns: 12
Weekly syns: 44/105

Last edited:
Glad you've had such a lovely relaxing day. I've never been to a spa but reading your post has made me want to give it a try. Bet its great for your muscles after all the exercise you've been doing too!

Red days are looking great! How are you finding them so far?

As for your goal weight I always thought it must be difficult to pick a final target to stick at. For now I've just got mine as healthy BMI like you, but depending how I feel I might want to lose more too. Are you aiming for a particular clothes size or just seeing how you feel in yourself? x

Honestly Bevvy you need to go and get a massage of any form, they're amazing. I had a sore back for a few days after Kettlecise/Kettlebells but now it's fixed :)

The red days have been great, I love the fact that you can have two HExB's, I've missed carbs though so today I've indulged in some chips, mmmm!

I think I'll be happy when I can be a size 12 on top & bottoms. I hold most of my weight on my belly/hips/bum & thigh so that's the main areas that I need to work on. I'm still aiming for a healthy BMI as my first goal weight, then I'll just seen how I feel from then on :) xxx

Monday 3rd March 2014

Good morning everyone, Monday again but at least the sun is out! :)

Today is going to be a busy one at work but I've got all my foods planned for today, I'm having another Red day as I'm really enjoying them.

Short but sweet, will update with anything that changes later on.

Todays food...

Red

Breakfast:
Strawberries & raspberries covered in vanilla yogurt topped with microwaved Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit bar (Part HExB)

Mid-morning snack:
Green tea, toffee WW yogurt, tangerine & 1x Cheestring (Part HExA)

Dinner:
Homemade lentil soup

Afternoon snack:
chicken tikka slices, chopped carrot & a cup of green tea

Evening snacks:
Chopped banana & green apple covered in coconut & vanilla greek yogurt topped with benefit bar (Part HExB)
1x Weetabix Oaty Bar (HExB)
1x Cheestring (Part HExA)

HExA -
2x Cheestring
HExB - 2x Benefit bars
HExB - Weetabix Oaty bar

Daily syns: 0
Weekly syns: 44/105

Last edited:
Tuesday 4th March 2014

Good morning everyone, happy weigh in day to all us Tuesday weighers! :)

I'm feeling quite positive about WI tonight, I've had such a good week, I just hope it shows on the scales.

I'm off to Kettlecise tonight to feel the burn, haha. I'm really enjoying exercising and I've noticed that my wobbly bits are beginnging to tone up which is fab!
Yesterday was 18 weeks until my first holiday to Majorca with the girls from work (7th July). So that means I technically have 18 more WI's until then including tonights WI, and if I wanted too, I could lose 18lbs, which is just over a stone! Wow, that would be great. I don't know if my body would be happy to lose another stone though? We'll see.

I'm having an EE day today, my Mam made Shepherds pie last night so after Kettlecise I'm going to devower it, mmmm meat & carbs, nom nom!

Oh forgot to mention, I ordered some new Twinnings green tea yesterday, I had seen on IG that it's 3 for 2 and you get free delivery. The flavours are gingerbread green tea, caramelised apple green tea & salted caramel green tea. I can't wait to receive them, they all sound delish!

Have a great day everyone and I'll report back tonight with the results.

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Strawberries & raspberries covered in vanilla yogurt topped with microwaved Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit bar (Part HExB)

Dinner:
Green tea, chicken tikka slices & tangerines

Tea:
Homemade shepherds pie (7syns) with mixed vegetables (Carrots, peas & green beans)

Evening snacks:
1x Benefit Bar (Part HExB)
1x Flump (2syns)
1x Freddo (5syns)
1x Jacobs Iced Gems (5syns)
2x Cheestring (HExA)

HExA -
2x Cheestring
HExB - 2x Benefit bars

Daily syns:
Weekly syns: 63/105

Last edited:
Good luck for WI Emma! xx

Good luck for WI hunny xxx

2lb off!!!

Oh yeahhh! Really happy with that :D I think the red days are definitely helping.

3lb to my 7stone award baby! Hoping to get that in 2 weeks time, that's defo doable.

I've been to Kettlecise class tonight and put 110% effort in, really feeling the burn now, boom!!

Here's to another good week.

2lb off!!!

Oh yeahhh! Really happy with that :D I think the red days are definitely helping.

3lb to my 7stone award baby! Hoping to get that in 2 weeks time, that's defo doable.

I've been to Kettlecise class tonight and put 110% effort in, really feeling the burn now, boom!!

Amazing Emma, nearly 7 stone! Well done! You can definitely lose 3lb in 2 weeks.

Wohoooooo!!!! What a fantastic result, you can practically touch that 7 stone award now! xxx

Thanks everyone, really really happy :)

Worked out I've lost 15.5lbs since my first WI in 2014 (7th Jan) so that's an average of about 1.5lbs per week which is awesome. That target weight/body is sooo close I canny wait to get there!!! :)

Wednesday 5th March 2014

Good morning everyone, so pleased we're half way through the week already, looking forward to the weekend even though I have nothing planned lol

So today is a new day and I'm going to have another good week, still going to stick with changing my days up and today is going to be a red day, mmmm!

Red

Breakfast:
Frozen summerfruits covered in vanilla yogurt & a Rocky Road Hi-Fi bar (Part HExB)

Mid-morning snack:
Banana covered in toffe Muller yogurt & cup of green tea

Dinner:
Chicken tikka slices, chopped carrot & WW toffee yogurt

Tea:
Ham & cheese omelette with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion)

Evening snacks:
Special K Chewy bar (HExB)
Curly Wurly (6syns)

HExA -
30g Cheese

HExB - 2x Hi-Fi bars
HExB - Special K Chewy bar

Daily syns:
Weekly syns: 6/105

Last edited:
Yay, well done Emma!! Another fab loss as always. You are a little superstar - and literally getting even "littler" every week. Fab!! xx

2lb off!!!

Hi Emma :p, here to sub ! Well done on your fantastic achievement, I'm still dreaming about getting my 3 1/2 stone award, can't imagine how great it must feel to get 7 ! :eek: That is a super duper achievement and an inspiration to many :) . Looking forward to reading your diary hun .

Kay xx

Stevie - Aww thank you. I've only got 5.5lbs left until I reach my 'healthy BMI' target, arrghhhh. It's quite exciting, haha xxx

Kay - Thanks so much for stopping by :) you'll get that 3.5stone award in no time. It's crazy to think that I've nearly got 7 stone, it always makes me realise how big I actually was and at the time I never noticed! Roll on target, woohoo! xx

Emma, you've done so well. Hope you're proud of yourself :) you'll smash that target in the next few weeks. Is that your final target or a mini one? Xx

Back