Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Wow! Well done on your weight loss!!
Bet you are feeling fab!!!
I can't wait to get a little closer to goal.
Good luck on the 3lb!!!

Thursday 6th March 2014

Good morning everyone, how's everyone diddling today?

It's absolutely pouring down outside and so dull and grey, blergghh makes me just want to go home and get into bed. But nevermind, hopefully 4pm will come round quick so that I can finish for the day.

I woke up this morning and Mother Nature decided to make an appearance, which is very strange! I never have * week as I'm on the form of pill that you take constantly without a break, so I shouldn't have a * week (Too much info, I know sorry!) So I've put it down to stress. I must be stressing about something? Hmmm, not sure what like, but I'm hoping it goes away ASAP! I feel so bloated, grrr!

So anyway, I'm going to Kettlebells class tonight, really looking forward to it :) Exercising has become a part of my lifestyle routine now, and I have definitely started seeing the change in my bodyshape.

Todays foods...

Green

Breakfast:
Melon covered in coconut & vanilla yogurt, Rocky Road Hi-Fi bar (Part HExB) & 2x Laughing cow light triangle (Part HExA)

Mid-morning snack:
Green apple covered in WW toffee yogurt, 2x tangerines & cup of green tea

Dinner:
Homemade vegetable soup & chopped carrots

Snack (Before Kettlebells):
2x 400g toast (HexB) with 2x Laughing cow light triangles (Part HExA)

Tea (After Kettlebells):
Pasta made with Asda smart price pasta sauce (1syn) with red peppers & salad (Lettuce, cucumber, carrot & cherry tomatoes)

Evening snacks:

1x RR Hi-Fi bar (Part HExB)
1x Mini Malteser bunny (3syns)
1x Flump (2syns)

HExA -
5x Laughing Cow Light cheese triangles
HExB - 2x Hi-Fi bars
HExB - 2x 400g wholemeal bread

Daily syns: 6
Weekly syns: 12/105

Last edited:
Wow, you are doing AMAZINGLY! !!
You must be so chuffed hun. :) xxx
Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Lozzie, I am really really happy at the moment :) I absolutely love Slimming World and how it's changed my life for the better. It's amazing :) xxx

Couldn't agree more Em's with both things, you've done so well and I love SW too ! :D Hope you have a fab week ahead hun . :)

Kay xx

Friday 7th March 2014

Good morning everyone, happy Friday!!! Woohoo.

This week has flew in, which is great. I love Fridays :D

I had a fab food day yesterday, I'm loving doing Green & Red days now.

Last nights Kettlebells class was hard work, I put 110% effort into though, I'm still dertemind to tone up and I love doing exercise classes, they make me so motivated.

So tonight I'm having a girlie night with Carly & Naomi, so that means films with sexy boys in and lots of foood, nom nom! I've planned for a chicken kebab (5.5syns) and I'll be taking my HExB's with me as well as some fruit.

Have a great day everyone.

Todays foods...

Red

Breakfast:
Melon covered in WW toffee yogurt, topped with microwaved Aldi Harvest Morn benefit bar (Part HExB)

Mid-morning snack:
2x tangerines & cup of green tea

Dinner:
Ham slices & chopped carrots

Tea:
Chicken kebab with salad (No pitta) (6syns)

Evening snacks:
1x Aldi Harvest Morn benefit bar (Part HExB)
1x Weetabix Oaty bar (HExB)
1x Curly Wurly (6syns)
Handful of chocolate buttons (5syns)
Handful Mars planets (5 syns)
Cheese & Onion Pom Bears (4.5 syns)

HExA -
2x Cheestrings
HExB - 2x Benefit bars
HExB - 1x Weetabix Oaty Bar

Daily syns: 26.5
Weekly syns: 38.5/105

Last edited:
Ok, so instead of a takeaway tonight we're going to make pancakes! I never had them on Tuesday so I'm reeeeally looking forward to them.

I'm going to allocate 25 syns for tonight, just to be on the safe side. SW syns online says a small pancake made with semi-skimmed milk is 9 syns, so I'm planning on having 2 pancakes, but I'd rather over estimate my syns instead of under estimate.

Sounds like a great plan!! I loved my pancakes on tuesday. Had one with lemon and sweetner and the other with chocolate spread and raspberries :)

ENJJOYYYYY

I still need to get my head around red and green days but I think they look like they'd work better than EE.

Saturday 8[SUP]th[/SUP] March 2014

Afternoon everyone, just a quick post to update my food diary.

I've been shopping today with my sisiter & niece picked up alot of fruit / vegetables at this new fruit shop in town for half the price of the supermarkets. Even cheaper than Aldi! I just hope it lasts just as long.

Not alot going on, I'll update as I go along :)

Todays foods...

Red

Breakfast:

Melon covered in WW lemon & lime yogurt & topped with a microwaved benefit bar (Part HExB)

Dinner:

Ham & cheese omelette (HExA), 2x LM red onion & rosemary sausages & salad (Lettuce, cucumber & spring onion) with 1 syn of tomato sauce

Snack:

Melon, strawberries & raspberries covered in lemon greek yogurt

Evening snacks:

1x Benefit bar (Part HExB)
1x Weetabix oaty bar (HexB)

HExA – 30g cheese
HExB – 2x Benefit bars
HExB – Weetabix oaty bar

Daily syns: 1
Weekly syns: 39.5/105

Last edited:
Hey looks like you're having a fabby week! You and your friends sound like mine when we get together, always changing our mind on what to eat!

Hope you've had a lovely day, sounds like you're doing great with exercise now. How many times a week do you do? xx

Hey looks like you're having a fabby week! You and your friends sound like mine when we get together, always changing our mind on what to eat!

Hope you've had a lovely day, sounds like you're doing great with exercise now. How many times a week do you do? xx

Hey Bevvy, ywah we're always changing our minds. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love pancakes but they're soooo synable! I enjoyed my kebab so that's all that matters.

I exercise at least 2 times a week, sometimes 3 times. I find it hard on a Tuesday because I like to stay to group but Kettlecise is on at 6pm so I go there every two weeks, and on the weeks I don't go, I go swimming for an hour. I wish I had started exercising ages ago, it's make such a difference! :) Xxx

Sunday 9th March 2014

Good morning everyone,

Just a quick post, nice chilled out Sunday for me which will include visiting my Nana & my little niece :)

Have a great day.

Today's food...

Red

Breakfast:
Melon & strawberries covered in lemon greek yogurt & topped with a microwaved benefit bar (Part HExB) & salted caramel green tea

Dinner:
Cheese on a toasted wholemeal roll (HExA & HExB) with 2x LM red onion and rosemary sausages, boiled egg and chopped carrots

Tea:
Chicken Chasseur (Schwartz packet (3syns) & chicken thighs) with carrot & turnip mash and mixed vegetables

Evening snacks:
1x Rowntrees rip ems (3syns)
1x Velvet crunch (4syns)
1x Curly wurly (6syns)

HExA – 30g cheese
HExB – 2x Benefit bars
HExB – 60g Wholemeal roll

Daily syns: 16
Weekly syns: 55.5/105

Last edited:
Monday 10th March 2014

Good morning everyone, Monday again already hmmpphh, at least the sun is shining for once! :)

Today I'm going to have another red day, I'm loving these at the moment and I really haven't missed carbs that much, going to have a green day tomorrow I think though.

I had the munchies yesterday, in the afternoon as well which is quite strange as I normally save my syns for the evening. Anywho, I made sure I didn't go too OTT ut I let myself have something to satisfy my cravings.

Weigh in day tomorrow and I'm anxious to know what the scales are going to say.

Here's to another good week!

Today's food...

Red

Breakfast:
Melon, raspberries & strawberries covered in coconut & vanilla greek yogurt, topped with a microwaved benefit bar (Part HExB) & cup of green tea

Dinner:

Afternoon snack:
Raspberries & banana covered in Shape 0% raspberry yogurt

Tea:
Grilled chicken in tandoori spice with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato & spring onion, grated cheese (HExA))

Evening snacks:

1x Weetabix Oaty bar (HExB)

HExA – 30g cheese
HExB – 2x Benefit bars
HExB – 1x Weetabix Oaty bar

Daily syns: 0
Weekly syns: 55.5/105

Tuesday 11th March 2014

Goooood morning everyone! I'm in a real good mood this morning and I'm having a 'I feel skinny day' I haven't had one of those for a loooong time. my work pants feel quite baggy today as well - I can't wait to buy a size 12, eeekkk! :D

Weigh in tonight at 5:30pm, and I'm really anxious still as to what the scales are going to say. I nearly had a peak this morning but didn't because I didn't want to get upset if they were showing a maintain or even a gain :eek::confused::rolleyes: But anywho we'll see what they say tonight. I will update later with the results.

Anywho, the sun is shining it's a perfect winters morning and I'm raring to go. Have a great day everyone :)

Green

Breakfast:

Melon & strawberries covered in coconut & vanilla greek yogurt & cup of green tea

Mid-morning snack:
Rocky Road Hi-Fi bar (Part HExB) with a Twinnings salted caramel green tea

Dinner:

Tea:
200g McCain rustic chips (2syns) 2x LM red onion & rosemary sausages, fried egg & cheesy beans (HExA), slice of 800g wholemeal bread & a dollop of tomato sauce (1syn)

Evening snacks:
1x Rocky Road Hi-Fi bar (Part HExB)
1x Flump (2syns)
1x Hot chocolate (2syns)
1x Twirl (9syns)

HExA –
30g cheese
HExB – 2x Benefit bars
HExB – 1x 800g wholemeal bread

Daily syns: 16
Weekly syns: 71.5/105

Back