Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Good luck for tonight! I'm very impressed with not jumping on the scales this morning. Unlike my silly self.
I'm sure you'll do fab at weigh in, not many to lose now and you look like you've had a good week.
I'm going to start on red and green days this week to try and keep me on track, so I might be flying by your diary for a little help.

xx

Hey Emma - so, the salted caramel tea arrived last night. At first I was disappointed as before I even opened it, it smelt really strongly of green tea. I thought "great, what a waste"! However... when I added the water to the teabag it smelt lovely and sweet. Taste wise, I could slightly taste the green tea but overall it was really pleasant :) thanks for introducing me lol! x

All the best for WI, fingers crossed! xxx

IMG_20140311_194640.jpg

Amazing Emma!! You are the slimming world Queen - you are a complete pro at this. Very inspiring! Xxx

Fantastic!!! Very good work. Xx

WOW Emma. That is an amazing achievement. I am looking forward to 7 stone and 1lb as that means 100lb loss! Would love to see some before and after pics too xx

Wednesday 12th March 2014

Goooood morning everyone, happy hump day!

I'm still really happy about last nights loss, it's absolutely crazy that I've lost 7 stone in weight. Mental like. I'll try and get some before and after pics - They won't really be effective because hardly anything fits me anymore :rolleyes: haha. I've been putting off buying new clothes for some time now because I want everything new to fit, for forever! Not just as a stop gap, and with all the new summer pastel clothes coming out I wants to be at my target weight ASAP! But I'll see what I can come up with :D

Oh bit of news as well with regards to setting my target! I think I've decided to have my target weight at 11 stone... Meaning I can go up to 11st 3lb and go down to 10st 11lb - I'd love to see the 10's constantly but I had a chat with my Mam last night and she said some really nice things about how I look perfect the way I am, but she says if I lose anymore than half a stone I'll start to look ill (I have quite a big frame on my bottom half, my top half is tiny compared to my hips/bum/thighs) So even though 11st 5lb is my 'healthy BMI goal' I'm going to lose another 7.5lbs and see how I feel. Eeeek, it's so exciting knowing that my target is only a few weeks away. Even losing 1 pound a week will get me to target by the end of April :) Slow and steady wins the race.

Tonight I'm going to a new class call step & tone, I've never been before but it involves box steps and the use of dumbells - I will get toned :D , so today I'm having another green day, I need some carbs in my life, mmmmm but whilst I type this I'm also thinking of all the yummy red days I can have, haha!

Here's to another great week x

Todays food...

Green

Breakfast:
Slice of 800g wholemeal toast with 1x Dairylea light cheese triangle (1.5syns) with some grapes & caramelised apple green tea

Mid-morning snack:
Melon, banana & grapes, covered in lemon Greek style yogurt & caramelised apple green tea

Afternoon snack:
Tomato & herb mugshot with chopped carrots & 1x Aldi Harvest Morn benefit bar (Part HExB)

Tea - After step & tone:
Homemade pasta & peppers made with Asda pasta sauce (1syn) with salad (Lettuce, cucumber & spring onions) & grated cheese (HexA)

Evening snacks:
1x Aldi Harvest Morn benefit bars (Part HExB)
1x Malteser mini bunny (3syns)
1x Flump (2syns)

HExA –
30g cheese
HExB – 2x Benefit bars
HExB – 1x 800g wholemeal bread

Daily syns: 7.5
Weekly syns: 7.5/105

Last edited:
Looks like a yummy day! I bet the taste of losing 7 stone feels better though lol

Well done again!! Massive inspiration to keep going. Looking forward to seeing some before and after photos. Just an idea, but if you have any clothes that you really like find a good alterations place and you can still wear them!!

I think you're being really sensible about target and good on ya for listening to your Mums advice. Aim for 11st and just see how you feel in yourself when you make it.

I've loved following your journey over the last couple of months. I was always worried that getting near to target would mean teeny losses, but seeing how fantastic you've dropped this last stone or so has been inspirational. So proud of you, have a fantastic day xxx

7 stone Emma, that's a crazy amount!! You little superstar.

Food is looking yummy today. I'm thinking pasta tonight too - great minds and all of that ;)

Have a great day hun xxx

Jennie - Good idea about getting my clothes re-sized, however I mostly just live in leggings and have done since before I started my SW journey, haha. I do plan on buying a pair of jeans when I hit target though. It's scary though because I haven't wore jeans for sooooo long.

Bevvy - Thanks so much, I've loved having you with me along the way :) Yeah I've surprised myself with still losing a decent amount too, I mean 3lb is my biggest loss for a long time (I didn't even lose that on my first week, haha!). Just goes to show that SW does work even when you're near target. Have a fab day too xxx

Stevie - Thanks very much, 7 stone is mental eh, the cleaner at my work is 8 stone so it's like losing one of her, lol. Mmmmm lets indulge in carbs. Pasta is our friend haha. Have a great day as well :) xxx

I love my jeans!! I bet you're super excited to get a new load of clothes in your wardrobe then!!
Nothing wrong with leggings. I live in them around the house with a hoodie, but I tend to wear a lot of skater style dresses as majority of my weight is carried on my hips/bum/thighs.

The thing I'm most excited about is wearing a bikini and feeling confident that I look fairly ok, and that people will stare for good reasons haha. Long way off for me yet, but I'm going in the right direction.

Good luck with your week this week!. Its all so close for you now.

Back