Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

3lb off!!!

7 stone lost for good!!!

Woohoooooo!!!!!

Well done Em's :D, for smashing it ! 7 stones is flippin amazing, wowza ! :eek: You're such an inspiration to me. My goal on SW is to lose 7 stones, I've nearly lost 3.5 stones and have another 3.5 to go, so am half way through my journey. I can only dream of what it must feel like to lose 7 stones, I really admire what you have achieved ! I'm so so happy for you hun :bliss:. Now that you're officially an invincible superwoman lol :superwoman: any plans of becoming a consultant, you'd do so well ?

Kay xx

Well done Em's :D, for smashing it ! 7 stones is flippin amazing, wowza ! :eek: You're such an inspiration to me. My goal on SW is to lose 7 stones, I've nearly lost 3.5 stones and have another 3.5 to go, so am half way through my journey. I can only dream of what it must feel like to lose 7 stones, I really admire what you have achieved ! I'm so so happy for you hun :bliss:. Now that you're officially an invincible superwoman lol :superwoman: any plans of becoming a consultant, you'd do so well ?

Kay xx

Hey Kay, you'll be at that 7 stone goal in no time. You're nearly half way there already, which is amazing! :D No plans to become a SW consultant, I'm not confident enough to do something like that, plus I really enjoy going to group and taking advise off my consultant now lol :) xx

Thursday 13[SUP]th[/SUP] March 2014

Good morning everyone, it's nearly Friday, woooo! Only one more day to go until the weekend. This week has flew in again, can't believe we're half way through March already. It'll be Summer before we know it! :D

Last night I went to Step & Tone class which is exaclty what I need to get these jiggly bits toned up. It worked legs, bums, tums & arms all in one class. I really enjoyed it so I've booked onto it for next week. I've also made the decision to join the gym as it'll be more cost effective. Currently I'm spending £10.50 per week if I go to 3 classes, so that's £42 in 4 weeks, whereas the membership is £27.50 which includes ALL facilities including the pool! So it's a no brainer really eh? I'm going to Kettlebells class tonight so I'm going to fill a form in so that I can join as of the 1st of April. Exciting stuff. I love saving money where I can, and with being a member it'll mean that I don't have to worry about paying the odd £3.50 per class.

Me and Liam are also off to the cinema tonight to watch the new Need for Speed film in 3D, so it's a busy one for me today so I'm going to have a biggish dinner so that I don't have to rush about making a big meal after work.

Today I'm back to having a Red day. I enjoyed my Green day of carbs yesterday but this morning I'm feeling mega bloated again. Why does carbs do this to me? Grrrr.

Todays foods...

Red

Breakfast:
Melon & green apple covered in coconut & vanilla greek yogurt topped with summer fruits Aldi Harvest Morn benefit bar (HExB) & a cup of green tea

Dinner:

Ham slices & chicken tikka slices with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, grated carrot & celery)

Tea:
Chilli & garlic Mackeral skewer from Asda on a bed of mixed vegetables with two slices of ham.

Snack - After Kettlebells:
Cheese on toast (HExA & HExB)

Evening snacks:
1x Benefit bar (HExB)
1x Galaxy Caramel mini egg (2.5syns)
1x flump (2syns)
1x Daim mini chocolate egg (3syns)

HExA – 30g cheese
HExB – 2x Benefit bars
HExB – 1x 800g slice of wholemeal bread

Daily syns: 7.5
Weekly syns: 15/105

Last edited:
I am exactly the same with carbs, Emma! I had a Green day yesterday and when I had a sneaky peek this morning I'm back up to 11st! Oh man. Nevermind though, I do love my Red days and the rest of the week, except for Sunday, is going to be Red.

Sounds like a busy day today!! The NFS film looks good doesn't it? Hope you enjoy it xx

Oh god it's horrible isn't it, grrr. I'm the same as you though since I started Red days I absolutely love them :) Don't be looking at those scales though missy. Throw them away lol.

NFS does look good, I know I'll enjoy it but I know I'll comapre it to the F&F films. Nothing can compare to Paul Walker (RIP) the sexy larl bugger, haha. Hopefully it'll be a good watch though.

I really want to go and see Non Stop as well - I absolutely love Liam Neeson, ooffftt! He is my older male crush for sure. So I'll have to drag Liam along with me to see that as well haha

Oh god it's horrible isn't it, grrr. I'm the same as you though since I started Red days I absolutely love them :) Don't be looking at those scales though missy. Throw them away lol.

NFS does look good, I know I'll enjoy it but I know I'll comapre it to the F&F films. Nothing can compare to Paul Walker (RIP) the sexy larl bugger, haha. Hopefully it'll be a good watch though.

I really want to go and see Non Stop as well - I absolutely love Liam Neeson, ooffftt! He is my older male crush for sure. So I'll have to drag Liam along with me to see that as well haha

Oh yes, I want to see Non Stop too! Absolutely love Liam Neeson!! xxx

Well done on the great loss you have had-its something I aspire to (looking to lose 5 stone at the moment)

Non-Stop is really good-went to see it last night and certainly keeps you on your toes!

Friday 14[SUP]th[/SUP] March 2014

Good mornign everyone, woohooo it's Friiiiiiiiiday! This week has absolutely flew in, so pleased it's the weekend tomorrow.

This morning my whole body is soo stiff from Kettlebells last night, as I've said before though no pain no gain. I really do need to take my measurements agian, but I'm going to leave it another month or so, so I'll re-measure at the end of April :)

Me and Liam went to see Need For Speed in 3D last night as well, and I was quite surprised as to how good it was. The acting could've been a bit better like but the story line was better than what I thought it was going to be. I definitely want go and see Non Stop though, so I'm hoping it's still on next week.

Today is going to be another busy one at work, then I'm off to Liams Aunties for tea tonight. She's making a SW chicken stir fry with fried rice. Cannot wait for it! Think I might allocated 6 syns for it all though just incase. So that means I'm having an Extra Easy day today :)

Have a great day everyone.

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Melon & strawberries covered in banana & custard Muller yogurt topped with microwaved Alpen light bar (HexB)

Dinner:

Chicken tikka slices & ham slices with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, celery & grated carrot)

Afternoon snack:
Melon & banana covered in banana & custard Muller yogurt

Tea:
Chicken stir fry & fried rice (6syns for any oil used)

Evening snacks:
1x Alepn light bar (HexB)
1x Daim mini egg (3syns)
1x Malteser mini bunny (3syns)

HExA – 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB – 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 12
Weekly syns: 27/105

Last edited:
Mmm, your day looks scrummy! Especially the banana and custard flavour yogurt!!! Going to have to give that one a try I think.
I'm aching today as well, I missed last weeks kettlebells class, so think this weeks class took its toll on wednesday and then I crazily ran 3 miles last night in the cold after eating steak.... Not my greatest idea! Ha.
It's nearly weekend though. WOOP

Oh I picked them up at Asda yesterday - Mullers are on offer for 10 for £3. I LOVE the banana & custard ones so I thought I may as well treat myself to 10 :)

Saturday 15th March 2014

Quick post with just todays foods. Been a busy one today with Toria & Sophia.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend :)

Red

Breakfast:
Melon & green apple covered in lemon greek yogurt topped with microwaved Alpen light bar (HexB)

Dinner:
Tuna wrap (BFree wrap (HExB) with tuna, cucumber, spring onions & 1x tbsp mayo (2syns)) & chicken tikka slices with salad (Lettuce, cucumber & spring onions)

Afternoon snack:
3x tangerines

Tea:
Poached pollock fillets with mixed veg

Evening snacks:
1x Alpen light bar (HexB)
Full box of White chocolate Mikado (16syns)
1x McVities Digestive (3.5syns)
Flump (2syns)
Aldi cheesy curls (3syns)

HExB - BFree wrap

Daily syns: 26.5
Weekly syns: 53.5/105

Last edited:
Sunday 16th March 2014

Morning everyone,

Last night I had the serious munchies whilst watching Saturday night tele, I ended up eating a full box of white chocolate Mikado, amongst other things aswell, shocking I know. But I did count the Mikado out first and there was 32 sticks, and it was definitely worth the 16syns. Mmmmm!!! Still on plan though it could've been alot worse.

So today I'm off for a walk around the marina after dinner with Toria & Sophia, it's such a nice day today so we're making the most of it.

Sticking to red days still, as I'm absolutely loving them :)

Today's food...

Red

Breakfast:
Strawberries, raspberries & green apple covered in banana & custard Muller yogurt topped with microwaved summer fruits Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit bar (Part HexB)

Dinner:
Tuna pitta bread (WW wholemeal pitta bread (HExB) with tuna, cucumber, spring onions & 1x tbsp mayo (2syns)) with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onions)

Afternoon snack:
3x tangerines, green apple, banana & custard Muller & 1x Cheestring (Part HExA)

Tea:
Mexican chicken (Chicken breast made in Maggi So Juicy Mexican chicken spice (2syns)) with carrot & turnip mash & mixed vegetables

Evening snacks:
1x Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit bar (Part HexB)
6x Mikado (3syns)
1x Cheestring (Part HExA)

HExA – 2x Cheestrings
HExB – 2x Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit bars
HExB - WW wholemeal pitta bread

Daily syns: 7
Weekly syns: 60.5/105

Last edited:
I love love love the Mexican so juicy!!!!!!
My favourite one.

Glad you're loving the red days hun. I usually manage 3-4 a week, but might try a full red week sometime soon to give my weight loss a bit of a boost!

I always find Saturdays the hardest day for wanting to snack. Kinda dreading when I change to a Sunday WI as it'll be seriously having to fight the munchies!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend xx

Glad you're loving the red days hun. I usually manage 3-4 a week, but might try a full red week sometime soon to give my weight loss a bit of a boost!

I always find Saturdays the hardest day for wanting to snack. Kinda dreading when I change to a Sunday WI as it'll be seriously having to fight the munchies!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend xx

Hey Bevvy, I had a great weekend, hope you too :)

I think I'll try a week of red days soon as well, not this week though as I need an EE day for Saturday. My body definitely doesn't like green day as it just bloats me out.

I would find weighing in on a Sunday a struggle too, shame you can't change it Fridays, or another working day?

Have a fab day :) xxx

Monday 17th March 2014

Good morning everyone,

Monday again, I know I say this every week but the weekends fly in! Another week and a bit and it'll be April too, where's has the first quarter of the year gone? Geeez. It's payday for me on Thursday and my god I am reeeeally looking forward to it, haha. The countdown is on.

So today, I've got another busy one at work, then I'm off to my sisters tonight to spend some time with her and Sophia.

Having another red day today as I've got some extra lean mince to use up!

Todays food...

Red

Breakfast:

Strawberries, raspberries & green apple with a banana & custard Muller yogurt

Mid-morning snack:
1x Alpen light bar (Part HExB) & cup of Twinnings Gingerbread green tea

Dinner:
Chicken tikka slices, ham & chopped carrots

Afternoon snack:
Banana & custard Muller with strawberries

Tea:
Extra lean mince made with Knorr beef stock pot, onions & peas served with with carrot & turnip mash

Evening snacks:
1x Alpen light bar (Part HexB)
4x Mikado (2syns)
Slice of toast (HExB) with thin scrapping of butter (2syns)

HExB - 1x 800g wholemeal bread

Daily syns: 4
Weekly syns: 64.5/105

Last edited:
Your food diary looks yummy again. Where did you get your greentea from? I think I need a trip to a bigger supermarket later.

I'm going to be having the same as you for my tea as well, except I don't have the knorr stock pots, I just have normal stock cubes, and usually add some tomato puree to thicken it out a bit.

Back