Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Your food diary looks yummy again. Where did you get your greentea from? I think I need a trip to a bigger supermarket later.

I'm going to be having the same as you for my tea as well, except I don't have the knorr stock pots, I just have normal stock cubes, and usually add some tomato puree to thicken it out a bit.

Hey Jen, I bought it from the Twinnings website, I'm sure you'll be able to get it from Tesco or Asda though. Well I hope so!

The tomato puree idea is great, thanks for that :)

@JennieCakes - I got mine from Tesco :)
Even better! I'll have a look this week. Woman on a mission for a lot of slimming world goodies and treats lol

Tuesday 18th March 2014

Good morning everyone, it's weigh in day!!!

Woke up this morning and I feel sooo bloated it's unreal. I'm having such a fat day :( I'm not looking forward to the scales tonight at all! Arghhh I hope it goes away, I'll be devastated if I gain or even maintain, I've been so good this week. I haven't panicked like this for a long time. Best thing is though last week I lost 3lb without even properly 'trying' and this week I've had loads of red day thinking it would give me a boost, but nooooo! Grrrr, when did I become obsessed with what a bunch of weighing scales say?! Good god Emma, get a grip of yourself!

And breathe!

Ya know what, why should I bother even panicking? If I maintain then fair enough, who cares? It's not as though it's the end of the world (Well it will be at the time) but I mean c'mon, there's better things in life that worrying about what a number will say on Tuesday night.

Anywhooo.....
Tonight I won't be staying to class, as I've got Kettlecise class at 6pm :) Really looking forward to it, going to push myself tonight and use a 6kg Kettlebell (I've been using 4kg up until now and I feel like I've gotten use to it) I'm also going to drop my membership form off as I totally forgot to last week.
Today is the start of the 3 fitness classes I do every week.
Tues - Kettlecise
Wed - Step & Tone
Thurs - Kettlebells

I heard on the news yesterday that if you exercise for more than 2.5hrs per week you reduce the risk of catching the cold / flu. Haha, so technically I shouldn't have a sniffle every again eh?

Right, have a fab everyone and to those fellow Tuesday weighers good luck!

Todays food...

Red

Breakfast:
Raspberries & melon with WW vanilla yogurt

Dinner:
Chicken tikka slices chopped carrots

Tea - After Kettlecise:
Leftovers - Extra lean mince made with Knorr beef stock pot, onions & peas served with with carrot & turnip mash

Evening snacks:
2x Alpen light bar (Part HexB)
Hot chocolate (2syns)
Daim mini egg (3syns)
Freddo (5syns)
Slice of toast (HExB) with thin scrapping of butter (2syns)

HExA – 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB – 2x Alpen light bars
HExB - 1x 800g wholemeal bread

Daily syns: 12
Weekly syns: 76.5/105

Last edited:
Good luck for tonight. Your day looks scrummy!! I'm going to attempt a red day again today.
I didn't have both Hex B's yesterday, does that matter do you think?

I did enjoy it though, and I feel healthier for it, if that makes sense?

Good luck for WI tonight, Emma. You'll do fab!

Food is looking yummy for today. Not sure if you know this or not, but peas are Synned on a Red day (as is sweetcorn, parsnip, etc.) Not sure if you have accounted for those in your mince dinner tonight? If so, just ignore me :D

Have a great day xx

Good luck for WI tonight, Emma. You'll do fab!

Food is looking yummy for today. Not sure if you know this or not, but peas are Synned on a Red day (as is sweetcorn, parsnip, etc.) Not sure if you have accounted for those in your mince dinner tonight? If so, just ignore me :D

Have a great day xx

Ya know what, this is exactly why I love Mini's! So much information and support! I was oblivious to the peas being synable on Red days, thanks very much for noticing that Stevie, you're a larl super star! I shall be picking them green little ******* out of my tea tonight, haha :)

Thanks for the luck, I really do need it! xx

Good luck tonight hunny! It's so rare to see you feeling like this, please don't get yourself stressed out, like you say it's only a number. You've done amazing all week, I just hope you're rewarded on the scales xxx

1.5lb on!!!

Absolutely gutted, but I've put the gain down to upping my exercise (The new step & tone class) but I mean I KNOW I've had a really good week food wise so I'm not letting it get to me. My clothes are looser, and I feel great! Fair enough the scales weren't on my side this week, but I know I can lose that, and hopefully more, next week.

I went to Kettlecise class tonight and worked 110%, with a 6kg kettlebell, I'm exhausted but I know I'll see the results.

Here's to a great week :D

1.5lb on!!!

Absolutely gutted, but I've put the gain down to upping my exercise (The new step & tone class) but I mean I KNOW I've had a really good week food wise so I'm not letting it get to me. My clothes are looser, and I feel great! Fair enough the scales weren't on my side this week, but I know I can lose that, and hopefully more, next week.

I went to Kettlecise class tonight and worked 110%, with a 6kg kettlebell, I'm exhausted but I know I'll see the results.

Here's to a great week :D

Aww sorry for your gain Em's but loving your positive attitude :) . I think it must be muscle due to all the exercise your doing. But I agree keep up with the body magic, I'm sure the weight will drop right off next week. Hope you have a smashing week ahead hun ! :p

Kay xx

Aww hun its gutting when you get an unjustified gain, but your attitude to it is amazing. I'm sure that and more will be gone by next week xxx

Thanks Kay & Bevvy, if I wasn't so positive I would've had a massive binge last night and not had a care in the world, but that target is mine this year! :D

Wednesday 19[SUP]th[/SUP] March

Good morning everyone, today is a brand new day and I'm raring to go and feeling positive that I'm going to have a good week and smash that gain next Tuesday!

Going to use my weekly syn allowance wisely this week - I'm going out on Saturday afternoon / night with the work lot for Stewarts 40th birthday, so we're having drinks in the afternoon and a meal at night. I've chosen my meal already (Mexican grilled chicken with mexican rice, and salad with no dressing) and I'm going to stick to vodka & diet cokes. So in all I'm going to 'save' 70syns for Saturday, meaning I can have round about 5syns on the remaining 6 days of the week :)

Oh I'm now an official member of the gym, wooooo! Never thought I'd hear myself say that like, but I'm really looking forward to getting fitter and healthier. I'm off to Step & Tone class tonight and I'm going to work 110% again. No pain no gain !!

Today I'm going to have a Green day, I've missed carbs but I'm not going to overload it.

Have a great day everyone.

Todays foods...

Red

Breakfast:

1x Shredded wheat (HexB) with milk (HexA) banana & strawberries

Mid-morning snack:
Tangerines, banana & custard Muller yogurt & caramelised apple green tea

Dinner:
Chicken tikka slices with salad

Afternoon snack:
Strawberries covered in coconut & vanilla greek style yogurt with a gingerbread green tea

Tea:
2x LM sausages with scrambled egg & grilled tomatoes

Evening snacks:
Hot chocolate (2syns + rest of HExA allowance)
2x Alpen light bars
6x Mikado (3syns)

HexA – 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB – 2x Alpen light bars
HexB – 35g Shredded Wheat

Daily syns: 5
Weekly syns: 5/105

Last edited:
Well I've had to change my eats for today to a Red day - I had some chicken tikka slices in the fridge at work that needed used by today so I've had them for my dinner and will have my pasta tomorrow :)

Thursday 20[SUP]th[/SUP] March

Good morning everyone!

Today is a good day, it's nearly Friday and it's payday!!! Wooohooooo!!! I love payday :D

I'm going to nip to Asda either tonight or tomorrow to buy some new gym stuff. The leggings / tops that I've been wearing are getting so loose and I need to keep pulling my leggings up, haha. I love clothes from Asda as well, soo cheap and the quality is actually quite good. Might see what else I can pick up whilst I'm there.
Speaking of buying me clothes, I think my body has decided that it's happy with the shape I am now. Other than losing another half stone or so I definitely only need to tone up, just so I can be a nice size 12 :)

Today I'm going to have an Extra Easy day, take it back to basics, because to be honest I love the extra HExB's you have on Red & Green days, but I know the EE plan works for me.

Todays food...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Quaker Oats So Simple Multigrain Honey (32g sachet) (HexB) with milk (HexA) banana & raspberries

Mid-morning snack:
Melon covered in banana & custard Muller yogurt & salted caramel green tea

Dinner:
Pasta & ham with red peppers (1syn) with chopped carrots

Afternoon snack:
Chopped green apple covered in coconut & vanilla greeky style yogurt

Tea:
2x LM sausage, 200g McCain Rustic chips (2syns) beans & grilled tomatoes

Evening snacks:

4x Mikado (2syns)

HexA – 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HexB – 32g sachet Oats So Simple Multigrain Honey

Daily syns: 5
Weekly syns: 10/105

Last edited:
Ooo love pay day, primark do some nice running leggings they are 3/4 ones and have a draw string in them so don't fall down, think they are £9?

I'm going to Tesco for some of those lm sausages in a bit :) can't wait!

Ooo love pay day, primark do some nice running leggings they are 3/4 ones and have a draw string in them so don't fall down, think they are £9?

I'm going to Tesco for some of those lm sausages in a bit :) can't wait!

I love Primark, but my nearest one is 86 miles away, haha. So I only shop there once every blue moon - The joys of living in the Lake District!!

Not sure if I've seen those LM sausage in Tesco Jen, they are definitely on offer in Asda though for £1.50

Back