Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Mrs G - Thanks very much! :) X

Bevvy - Aww, you're too kind :). If I had let that rouge gain beat me I probably would've gained that 3lb. I want to be at my target weight too much to jeopardise my weight loss right now. So bloody happy with myself!! Whoop xxx

Kay - Whoop, go Tuesday team indeed!!! Mega happy (For us both!!) :D

Jen - Forget the knicker dance, I've just been doing the Chandler dance, awoohoooo, haha!

Irisheyes - Thank you :D

Lindsey - Thanks Linds :D

Well everyone I am absolutely over the moon!!! :D

Can't believe I'm now only
- 5.5lb off my 7.5stone award
and
- 6lb off my target weight of 11 stone!!

I can do this!!! :D

6lb to target- wow that is sooo close! Bet you cant wait. Think you need to reward yourself with a major shopping spree! :) xxx

Wednesday 26th March 2014

Goooood morning everyone!

I'm still buzzing about last nights loss, woohooo! It's set me up for another great week - That target is getting closer.

Oh, and to make things even better for me this morning I am now wearing a size 12 work pants!!!

:woohoo::bunnydance::talk017:

I bought them last week when I went to Asda and totally forgot about them until this morning and they fit like a glove! How chuffed am I?! Eeekkk!!!

I feel absolutely awesome right now! Thank you Slimming World!!! :D

Yay, next size down always feels good!!! My waist is small but my bum fits nicely in a 12 now instead of being super snug.

You're doing brilliantly!! Enjoy your week x

Wednesday 26[SUP]th[/SUP] March 2014

Well after my quick post of being chuffed over a pair of work pants I'll write out my normal post of a moring haha.

It's another brand new start to a new Slimming World week! :D
I’m really over the moon with last night’s results as you can tell lol and it’s really set me off for a good week!
I go on holiday on 7[SUP]th[/SUP] July and I’m determined to be at target before then. I know its weeks away yet but I want to be at my target weight and be maintaining it before then.

I’ve got quite a busy weekend this week - I’m off out for two meals so I need to use my syns wisely again.

On Saturday I’m going out with my sister & friends for Shells hen night (She’s getting married in May!), we’re going to a place called Bamboo which is a Chinese restaurant. I’ve been a few times and it’s amazing! I already know I’m going to have (Chicken in black bean sauce with boiled rice), but I’m going to save 30syns for the meal plus any drinks involved.

Then on Sunday its Mother’s Day isn’t it? So me & Toria are treating my Mam to a meal out at our local Caspian because she loves it there. So I’ll be having the chicken kebab with boiled rice & salad but again I’ll be saving 30syns for that meal, undecided if I should get a pudding or not, naughty I know :giggle:. This means I have 45syns to be used over the remaining 5days, which is 9syns per day so that’s more than workable :D

So today I’m having another green day to fill up on carbs, and tonight I’m going to Step & Tone class at 7pm.

Have a nice day everyone!

Today’s food…

Green

Breakfast:
Quaker Oats So Simple Multigrain Honey sachet (HExB) made with water with banana & raspberries

Morning snack:
Strawberries covered in WW vanilla yogurt & gingerbread green tea

Dinner:
Tomato & herb mugshot with 2x tangerines & WW Caramel & apple tart yogurt

Tea:
Jacket potato with cheesy beans (HexA), 2x LM sausage & salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes & spring onion)

Evening snacks:
Special K Chewy bar (HExB)
5x White Mikado (2.5syns)
2x Chewits (1syn)
Timeout (4.5syns)
6x Jelly tots (1syn)

HExA – 30g Cheese
HExB – Special K Chewy bar
HExB – Quaker Oats So Simple Multigrain Honey sachet

Daily syns: 9
Weekly syns: 9/105

Last edited:
Bevvy - Its mental crazy to think I've only got another half a stone or less until I'll be happy with what the scales say, eekkk!! It's sooo exciting. I'm off to the Metro Centre on 24th April (Technically I could be at target by then if I wanted to (3 weeks away, which is possible by losing 2lb a week lol dunno if I'll manage that though) and I'm going to absolutely blitz Primark will new summer stuff etc. Cannot wait!! Xxx

Jennie - Thank you! Size 12 is awesome! So nie to say that. I fit into a size 12 :D Woohooooo!! Xx

Wednesday 26th March 2014

Goooood morning everyone!

I'm still buzzing about last nights loss, woohooo! It's set me up for another great week - That target is getting closer.

Oh, and to make things even better for me this morning I am now wearing a size 12 work pants!!!

:woohoo::bunnydance::talk017:

I bought them last week when I went to Asda and totally forgot about them until this morning and they fit like a glove! How chuffed am I?! Eeekkk!!!

I feel absolutely awesome right now! Thank you Slimming World!!! :D

I want to save this post so I can look at it whenever I am having a BLAH day (or week)... your enthusiasm and happiness is infectious.

well done Emma, you're doing amazingly well.

Another AMAZING loss for you Emma!! :D
Im made up for you.
WELL DONE !!
Xx

Thursday 27[SUP]th[/SUP] March 2014

Good morning everyone, it’s nearly Friday woo!!

My body is so stiff from Step & Tone class last night, but I really enjoyed it. I used a 7kg bar last night as I wanted to push myself that little bit extra.
I’ve got Kettlebells class tonight at 6pm, so I’m looking forward to that! :) Sticking for a 6kg Kettlebell though as I think the next weight up is 8kg, and I'm definitely not ready for that yet.

I’m having a Red day today – I’ve had two Green days this week (Tues & Wed) and I’m feeling mega bloated, blurghh! I’ve filled up on all the carbs that I need so far haha. My Mam made Spaghetti Bolognese last night using Ragu jars, so I’m using my syns on that tonight. Mmmm!!!

Have a nice day everyone!

Today’s food…

Red

Breakfast:
Melon, strawberries, banana, raspberries covered in coconut & vanilla greek yogurt

Morning snack:
2 tangerines & salted caramel green tea

Dinner:
Tuna (1tbsp light mayo (2syns) & spring onions) in a toasted WW wholemeal pitta bread (HexB) with chopped carrots

Tea - After Kettlebells:
Extra Lean mince in Ragu sauce (6syns) on a bed of carrots with a boiled egg & cucumber & cheese (HExA)

Evening snacks:
2x Alpen light bars (HExB)

HExA – 30g Cheese
HExB – 2x Alpen light bars
HExB – Weight Watchers Wholemeal Pitta bread

Daily syns: 8
Weekly syns: 17/105

Last edited:
Morning Em's :), wow that's what I call organised, you've already got your meals planned, I have no idea what I'm having lol, will be popping over to Asda for my food shop and then will decide. Hope you have another smashing day on plan hun. Enjoy the rest of your day :p.

Kay xx

Morning Em's :), wow that's what I call organised, you've already got your meals planned, I have no idea what I'm having lol, will be popping over to Asda for my food shop and then will decide. Hope you have another smashing day on plan hun. Enjoy the rest of your day :p.

Kay xx

Hey Kay, I've got to plan my meals otherwise I'll just eat everything in sight, haha! I like being organised to know what I can eat throughout the day, it makes me looks forward to my eats :D xx

Hey Kay, I've got to plan my meals otherwise I'll just eat everything in sight, haha! I like being organised to know what I can eat throughout the day, it makes me looks forward to my eats :D xx

Oh me too Em's, I'm normally like that too, but I'm so low on stock at the mo, I didn't even realise lol :p so once food shop is done today then will be doing the same. Hope to buy some lovely salad stuff. Just wish the weather was warmer this week. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day hun :).

Kay xx

Menu looks good today, can I come for tea? haha. As much as I despise using syns on ready made sauces... they are bloody delicious!!!!!

Menu looks good today, can I come for tea? haha. As much as I despise using syns on ready made sauces... they are bloody delicious!!!!!

I'm the same Jen! I hate using syns on jars of sauces but I've been craving this sort of stodge and it's convinient that my Mam made some last night haha. I've planned it so that I can have my second HExB of 2x Alpen bars tonight as a snack too so that will curb my sweet tooth cravings :)

Friday 28[SUP]th[/SUP] March 2014

Good morning everyone!

It’s finally Friday! Wooohoo! This week has flew in. .

I’ve woke up feeling very stiff again, I honestly wish I had a bath in my house (We just have a shower room because no one ever used the bath, haha) I need a chill out night to relax and unwind with lots of bubbles! Really enjoying the exercise still though is it strange that I look forward to it every week? :giggle: (Roll on next Tuesday lol)

Not a lot to report today, food for today will be similar to yesterdays as I need to use things up before they go out of date :)

Have a good day everyone!

Today’s foods…

Red

Breakfast:
Quaker Oats So Simple Honey sachet (HExB) made with water topped with banana & raspberries

Elevenses:
Melon & strawberries covered with coconut & vanilla yogurt

Dinner:
Ham slices with chopped carrots

Afternoon snack:
Melon covered in WW lemon yogurt & cup of Twinnings caramelised apple green tea

Tea:
Extra Lean mince in Ragu sauce (6syns) on a bed of carrots topped with grated cheese (HExA) with salad (Lettuce, cucumber & spring onion)

Evening snacks:
48x Jelly tots (8syns)
Timeout (4.5syns)
2x Alpen bars (HExB)

HExA – 30g Cheese
HExB – Quaker Oats So Simple Honey sachet
HExB – 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 18.5
Weekly syns: 35.5/105

Last edited:
I'm like that Emma! I want to start clearing out the cupboards so I can replace it all with new things I haven't had before. So, that is tonights job. Working out how to use it all up.

I've got asparagus in my fridge as well... I've never had it before so need to learn how to cook it. Might have some with tea later.

I'm like that Emma! I want to start clearing out the cupboards so I can replace it all with new things I haven't had before. So, that is tonights job. Working out how to use it all up.

I've got asparagus in my fridge as well... I've never had it before so need to learn how to cook it. Might have some with tea later.

That's exactly what I'm doing, trying to use up all the old things I've got in the freezer so that I can do another round of batch cooking at some point :)

Back