Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

I've never done a big day where I cook everything. But loads of people swear by it. Maybe I'll try it at some point.

So looking forward to 5pm!!!!!

Saturday 29th March 2014

Good morning everyone!

Quick post today as I'm off shopping soon. I'm having an Extra Easy day today as I'm going out to a Chinese restaurant tonight, really looking forward to it! I'm counting a few extra syns for my meal as the portion size will be bigger I'm assuming. Still been 100% on plan :)

Have a great day to you all!

Today's foods

Breakfast:
Melon, raspberries & green apple covered in WW toffee yogurt

Dinner:
Chicken tandoori skewers with red onion & peppers with cheesy beans (HExA) & salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onions)

Afternoon snack:
Mattessons BBQ chicken fridge raiders (2.5syns), apple & Shape 0% strawberry yogurt

Tea:
Chicken in black bean sauce (5.5syns) with boiled rice & 10 prawn crackers (3syns)

Evening snacks:
2x Alpen light bars (HExB)
12x Mikado (6syns)
24x Jelly tots (4syns)
Timeout (4.5)

HExA - 30g cheese
HExB - 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 25.5
Weekly syns: 61/105

Last edited:
Sunday 30th March 2014

Hey everyone, happy Mothers Day to those Mam's out there :)

Quick post before I set off out for dinner. Will update later!

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Melon, green apple covered in WW vanilla yogurt topped with microwaved Alpen bar (HExB)

Dinner:
Chicken kebab, boiled rice & salad (10syns)

Afternoon snack:
Cuppa tea with splash of milk (HExA) & 2x McVities rich tea (4syns)

Evening snacks:
Alpen light bar (HExB)

HExB - 2x Alpen bars
HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk

Daily syns: 14
Weekly syns: 75/105

Last edited:
Hey Em's :p, your foodage has been fab all week. I just wrote on PS's diary. I hope all 3 of us have a fab loss on Tuesday. I am praying for my 4 stone award this week :). Hope some of your magic dust passes onto me and I get it . Hope you've had a fab weekend hun :D.

Kay xx

Monday 31st March 2014

Gooood morning everyone! Happy Monday.

The weekend absolutely flew in! I had a really good one this week. Really enjoyed spending time with my sister, Mam & Nana yesterday. We spent the full day together and I loved every second.

I'm hoping we're going to get some of this hot weather that everyone else seems to be getting, yesterday was mild but no where near maxi dress / sandal weather. Hurry up sun!!! :D

Today I'm having a low syn Red day, I'm nervous about getting on those scales tomorrow because of my two big meals out over the weekend. I've stuck to plan though so hopefully the scales will be on my side!

Have a fab day everyone.

Todays food...

Red

Breakfast:
Shredded wheat (HexB) made with milk (HExA) with a sprinkle of sweetner & raspberries

Elevenses:
2x tangerines & a cup of tea

Dinner:
Tuna (Tuna, mayo (2syns) grated cheese (HExA) & spring onions) in a Weight watchers wholemeal pitta bread (HExB) followed by strawberries & vanilla yogurt

Tea:
1x Sweet chilli cod fillets (0.5syns) with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, tomatoes & boiled egg)

Evening snacks:
2x Mikado (1syn)

HExA – 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExA - 30 Cheese
HExB – 1x Shredded Wheat
HExB – Weight Watchers wholemeal pitta bread

Daily syns: 3.5
Weekly syns: 78.5/105

Last edited:
Sweet chilli cod fillets? Do you buy these or is it a recipe?

Also, I'm nervous as well. I tried to be good yesterday but went to my nanna's to make her lunch and she had bought us apple pie.... But I'd already had my saturday night out which used a lot of syns!!

Sweet chilli cod fillets? Do you buy these or is it a recipe?

Also, I'm nervous as well. I tried to be good yesterday but went to my nanna's to make her lunch and she had bought us apple pie.... But I'd already had my saturday night out which used a lot of syns!!

Hi Jens,

You buy them from Asda, they're amazing! I bought them over the weekend because I haven't had them for ages. They're sooooo nice, and only 0.5syns each on EE & Red days! I think they're quite small so I'm having 2 :)

sw.jpgsw1.jpg

Just wanted to wish you all the best for tomorrow hun. Your food has been fab as always so im sure you'll see a loss xx

Just wanted to wish you all the best for tomorrow hun. Your food has been fab as always so im sure you'll see a loss xx

Thanks very much Bevvy! Nervous as always about the scales tomorrow, I think I do deserve a loss, but you never know! Roll on 5:30pm lol xx

Ended up only have 1x cod fillet tonight, they were bigger than I remember so one was enough, and delicious! Mmmm! Only had 2x Mikados aswell as I still feel full.

Off to bed now, for an early(ish) night.

Good night people :) xxx

I know I've already said it on IG, Emma. But good luck for WI tonight! Really hope you have a nice loss :) xx

Gilljo - Hey up, nice to see you! :) Thanks for the kind words, I still don't believe that I've lost over 7 stone in weight, it's crazy when you think about it, but it can be done! You're almost half way there on you SW journey, in such a short space of time too - That target can be yours this year :)

Stevie - Thanks alot!! :) We can do this xx

Good luck for later xx

Tuesday 1[SUP]st[/SUP] April 2014

Good morning everyone, happy weigh in day to all us Tuesday weighers out there :)

I can’t believe its April already, where has the last month gone?! It’s absolutely flew in! It’ll be summer before we know it, and that means I need to hurry up and get myself to target! 6lbs to go until I can see 11 stone on the scales!

Not a lot to report today really, I’m off to Kettlecise class tonight at 6pm straight after weigh in so I won’t be stopping to class. I’m looking forward to my first exercise class of the week though, time to feel the burn again :)

Having a Green day today and tomorrow so I can stock up on some carbs :)

Todays food...

Breakfast:
Melon & raspberries covered in coconut & vanilla greek yogurt

Dinner:
Special K Chewy bar (HExB) and green apple

Tea – After Kettlecise:
2x 400g wholemeal bread (HExB) toasted with cheesy beans (HExA) with 2x LM sausages & grilled tomatoes

Evening snacks:
Will update later!

HExA – 30g Cheese
HExB – Special K Chewy bar
HExB – 2x 400g wholemeal bread

Daily syns: 0
Weekly syns: 78.5/105

All the best for weigh in tonight lovely getting closer and closer now will be delighted for you when you achieve it you have done brilliant

Arghhh the suspense is killing me! lol! I keep refreshing during the ad breaks on Game of Thrones, post soon dammit!:D xxx

Back