Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

OMG!!! WOOHOOOOO!!! You're 4lbs away from TARGET, that is INSANE!

I'm grinning from ear to ear for you, go Em! xxx

AMAZING!!!!

OMG !! Well done Em's ! :D so happy for you hun. Oh I can only dream on lol. 4lbs away from target, flippin heck ! Amazing, can't wait to call you a target member and I'm sure its not long now :p.

Kay xx

Guys, I need to re-think my target weight....

If my target weight is 11 stone, it means I'll be able to weigh 11st 3lbs, right? I'm now 1lb away from weighing 11st 3lb and I'm really not comfortable with the way I am right now.

I'm probably overthinking it, but when I think about it, 11st should maybe be the top end of my target. I'm not sure, arrghh!!!

I'll stick with 11stone for now, and see how I feel when I get there, because I mean losing another 4lb won't make that much difference, will it?

Emma, my mum set her target at 11, and almost as soon as she hit it, her weight dropped to 10.10, without her really trying. She never thought she'd get below 11 stone, she'd tried before, but she ended up resetting her target at 10.12

I think once you get to 11, see how you feel for a few weeks, and change it if you feel it's too high.

Guys, I need to re-think my target weight....

If my target weight is 11 stone, it means I'll be able to weigh 11st 3lbs, right? I'm now 1lb away from weighing 11st 3lb and I'm really not comfortable with the way I am right now.

I'm probably overthinking it, but when I think about it, 11st should maybe be the top end of my target. I'm not sure, arrghh!!!

I'll stick with 11stone for now, and see how I feel when I get there, because I mean losing another 4lb won't make that much difference, will it?

I dunno, I reckon 4lbs might make a big difference when you get so close to goal, but only you can know when it's right to call target. You've come so far that it makes no sense to stop before you're completely 100% happy with the way you are. I think you do right waiting until you hit 11st to make your decision, if you want a few more lbs then you can always go for it xxx

Well done that's fantastic!! Agree with CT though once you're at your stage I think the 4lb will make a difference to how you feel but just focus on getting there and take it from there :) congrats on your journey so far it's amazing how brilliantly you've done xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello!

Just having a nosey and realised I've followed you on IG for a while and was just admiring your syns today ;)

Hope you don't mind me subscribing and having a nosey. You've done amazing! xx

Well done again Emma on your loss!! Just realised from your diary name that your only 4lb away from target now, how exciting is that!! :D xx

Thanks so much everyone, I'm going to take everyones advice and just wait until I get to 11st (Hopefully that'll happen in the next few weeks)

You're all amazing, I love the support that I get from Mini's :D xxx

Wednesday 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] April 2014

Good morning everyone, happy hump day!

God I’m stiff today. Last night Adam (The Kettlecise instructor) focused on arms and the stomach so it even aches to type, haha. I’ve been upping my water intake to see if it made a difference to feeling stiff but nope I still feel like I’ve got the body of a 100 year old woman!

I’m still on a massive high due to last nights loss, wooohooo! I’ll say it again…

I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD

Another Green day for me today, mmm carbs! Pasta all round and I cannot wait to indulge :) and I’ve got Step & Tone class tonight at 7pm, going to use a 7kg dumbbell and push myself even more, without over straining of course. Safety first and all that.

This week, other than Friday when I go and see Sarah Millican (We’ve planned to go to McDonalds for tea :D but don’t worry I have it all planned out) I’ve not got a lot on, so I’ll be sticking to daily syns, but still counting them weekly, if that makes any sense at all, haha. Going to try and stick to 10syns a day, but obviously if I feel like I need 15 then I’ll use 15.

Have a great day everyone!

Todays foods…

Green

Breakfast:
Quaker Oats So Simple multigrain honey sachet (HExB) made with water topped with strawberries, raspberries & banana

Dinner:
Tomato & basil Mugshot with 3 tangerines & 1x Alpen bar (Part HExB), followed by Melon & strawberries covered in WW lemon yogurt

Tea :
Batchelors Cheese, leek & ham Pasta ‘N’ Sauce (1syn) made with water, with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, tomatoes & cheese (HExA) )

Evening snacks:
Hot chocolate (2syns)
3x Weight Watchers chocolate digestives (6syns)
2x Mikado (1syn)
1x Alpen bar (Part HExB)

HExA – 30g Cheese
HExB – 2x Alpen bars
HExB – Quaker Oats So Simple Multigrain honey sachet

Daily syns: 10
Weekly syns: 10/105

Last edited:
Morning Emma

I'm just looking at the detail and planning you put into your food for the day, which is obviously key to staying on plan.

I tend to add as I go along, which works fine when I've a fridge full of SW food, but not so well when I am running out of stuff. Hmmmm, I must make more of an effort to be organised. Do you do a weekly food plan before you go shopping? I have a loose idea of what we're going to have for dinner each night, but not the rest of my meals.

Anyway, Happy Wednesday!

Morning Emma

I'm just looking at the detail and planning you put into your food for the day, which is obviously key to staying on plan.

I tend to add as I go along, which works fine when I've a fridge full of SW food, but not so well when I am running out of stuff. Hmmmm, I must make more of an effort to be organised. Do you do a weekly food plan before you go shopping? I have a loose idea of what we're going to have for dinner each night, but not the rest of my meals.

Anyway, Happy Wednesday!

Morning :)

Yeah that's exactly what I do, I plan my meals on a Saturday before I go food shopping. I keep all my meals in a notes app on my phone, so that I know what I'm eating that day, but hey if I change my mind I can always change it up.
I find though when I've planned my meals I look forward to having it even more. Even with my syns. Like tonight I know I've got a hot chocolate, digestives, Alpen bar & Mikado to come home too after an hour of exercise. Which is absolutely fab in my opinion.

You should write out a meal plan this week :) and see if it helps you stay on track, and at least you can be more organised with what you're going to make for dinner.

Thanks Emma

After W/I tonight I think I'll do just that. Tomorrow is food shop day, so it's perfect timing.

This is my plan for tonight. I've got plenty in my fridge/freezer and cupboards, so it's just planning exactly what I am going to do with it all :)

Have a great week emma, well done on the weightloss!!!

Back