Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Just got in from Step & tone class, and I'm pooped!!!

Yvonne, the instructor focused on the stomach & arms, I'm guessing they think that that's people's problem areas or something, haha. Not that I'm complaining though :) Really enjoyed it and I stepped it up putting 110% effort in and using a 7kg dumbbell.

Not looking forward to tomorrow morning, I'll have to roll out of bed, haha!

Ouch, I feel for you tomorrow! Good on ya for pushing yourself with the 7kg weight, I was completely spent after that 4kg kettle bell last week, can't wait for my next class on Sunday though! xxx

Thursday 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] April 2014

Morning everyone, it’s nearly Friday! Wooo, one more day to go then it's the weekend, this week is flying in.

VERY stiff again this morning from the gym, but as I say many times no pain, no gain! My legs, arm & full torso are aching really bad. Going to drink even more water today to see if it helps.

Tonight is the last of my exercise classes for the week, and I’m going to a new class. It’s called Metafit and it’s a 30 min cardio class that really high intensity! It’s on before Kettlebells and I’ve been putting off going to it for weeks because I didn’t think I was fit enough to keep up, but this week I’m just going to take the plunge and attend and see how I get on. If I can’t keep up I can always go at my own pace can’t I? As long as I put 110% effort in that’s all that matters.

Red day for me today, feeling VERY bloated after my 2 Green days so now it’s back to Red & EE days.

Todays foods.

Red

Breakfast:
1 ½ Shredded wheat using milk (HExA) topped with strawberries, raspberries & a sprinkle of sweetener

Elevenses:
Melon & strawberries covered in coconut & vanilla greek yogurt with a cup of gingerbread green tea

Dinner:
Tuna Pittabread (Tuna, mayo (2syns), spring onions & red pepper) in a WW wholemeal pitta bread (HExB) with green apple covered in WW toffe yogurt

Tea (After Metafit & Kettlebells) :
Chicken kebab with salad & no pitta (8syns)

HExA – 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB – Weight Watchers wholemeal pitta bread
HExB – 1 ½ Shredded wheat

Daily syns: 10
Weekly syns: 20/105

Last edited:
Ouch, I feel for you tomorrow! Good on ya for pushing yourself with the 7kg weight, I was completely spent after that 4kg kettle bell last week, can't wait for my next class on Sunday though! xxx

Ouch, ouch, ouch is all I can say Bevvy lol. It's a good job we enjoy the classes or I'd just give it up as a bad job, haha xxx

I've done metafit before, the instructor encourages you to do what you can . Like They'd rather you do 3 perfect burpees instead of 20 crap ones. So it's definitely quality over quantity. The first time I did it I couldn't walk for a week, killed turnin over in bed but I had never done anything like that before. I'd only ever done normal gym work so must have been a shock to the body. You'll be fine though cos ypu regularly use those myscle groups. Xx

I've done metafit before, the instructor encourages you to do what you can . Like They'd rather you do 3 perfect burpees instead of 20 crap ones. So it's definitely quality over quantity. The first time I did it I couldn't walk for a week, killed turnin over in bed but I had never done anything like that before. I'd only ever done normal gym work so must have been a shock to the body. You'll be fine though cos ypu regularly use those myscle groups. Xx

Hi Rae Rae, thanks very much for that. Sounds like a great class if it's all about perfecting the move. Because you can do 20 reps of a certain move but if you do it wrong then it won't benefit you eh?

Looking forward to it :) xx

Hey Em I LOVE metafit. It's possibly the best class I've done and feels like I've worked the hardest. You just do everything to your own ability, and the instructors are usually really good and helpful too. Let us know how you get along.

Hi Rae Rae, thanks very much for that. Sounds like a great class if it's all about perfecting the move. Because you can do 20 reps of a certain move but if you do it wrong then it won't benefit you eh?

Looking forward to it :) xx

The instructors walk round aswell to see how you're doing and always give you an alternative way of doing the exercise of your struggling xx

Hey hun, how did you find metafit? Good on ya for giving it a go even though you don't feel 100% ready for it. I was like that with kettlebells and it is kinda scary as you don't want to be the unfit one lagging behind. From what Rae says though it sounds great so hope you had fun and enjoyed it. You're gonna ache tomorrow again I bet! x

Hey Bevvy,

Metafit was awesome!! I really enjoyed it, it was hard work like but as Rae Rae said they get you to focus on perfecting the move then doing as many reps you can do in so many seconds, rather than just going for it and doing the wrong move.
I have never sweated so much in such a short space of time, haha. Attractive, I know! I felt really good afterwards and I'll definitely be back next week :) xxx

Friday 4[SUP]th[/SUP] April 2014

Good morning everyone!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! :flirt2:

Well today I’ve woke up in a great mood and feeling very refreshed! I am a bit stiff but I must admit I feel really good for going to Metafit then Kettlebells last night! 2 classes in one night is a great personal achievement! This time last year I couldn’t have hacked 1 class, let alone two :character00116:
Plans for tea changed last night as I ended up having a chicken kebab with Liam, I was still well within my syns though and it was bloomin’ lovely!

Today I’m finishing work at 2pm, wooohoo!! I’m off to see Sarah Millican at the Sands Centre in Carlisle tonight at 7pm (I bought my Mam & sister tickets for Christmas!) so I’m really looking forward to that. She’s absolutely hilarious; I’ve been looking forward to it since I bought the tickets at the start of 2013 :D

We’re going to McDonalds for our tea as well, mmmm! Naughty I know. We all haven’t been for such a long time, but don’t worry I’ve got it all planned out :) I’m taking 2x Alpen light bars with me to snack on as well as some tangerines just so I don’t get tempted into buying some sweets or crisps.

Have a great everyone.

Todays foods…

Red

Breakfast:

Quaker Oats So Simple multigrain honey sachet (HExB) made with milk (HExA) topped with banana & raspberries

Elevenses:
Melon & raspberries covered in WW lemon yogurt

Dinner:
Turkey breast tikka chunks, chopped carrots & Tesco Healthy Living onion & chive cottage cheese

Tea - (McDonalds):
Grilled chicken & bacon salad (1syn) with a box of 6 chicken nuggets (9syns) and a BBQ dip (2.5syns)

Evening snacks:
2x Alpen light bars
20x Asda Mini Marti mushroom sweets (10syns)
20x Mikado (10syns)
8x Flying saucers (2syns)

HExA – 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB – Quaker Oats So Simple multigrain honey sachet
HExB – 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 34.5
Weekly syns: 54.5/105

Last edited:
Enjoy tonight Emma, I love Sarah Millican- she's hilarious.

Have a fab time Emma. I've heard she's really good live so I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself! Xx

Have a wonderful time. Sarah Millican is hilarious. I went with my daughter 6 weeks ago. The first half is a little risky, but watch out for the second half. I couldn't look at my teenage daughter it was that rude (and that's an understatement) enjoy x

Have a fab time tonight, Sarah Millican is hilarious so I'm sure you'll all enjoy it!

Wow I didn't realise you were attempting both classes yesterday, go you! :) I was gonna try the fat burn class after the kettlebells on Sunday but felt so dead after I daren't even attempt it. Just shows how much fitter you are now that you were able to manage both and don't even feel rough today!

Aww man, I'm so jealous about maccys! I have to walk past it every day TWICE, on my way to and from work. Bet those nuggets will taste amazing! I used to absolutely love Big Mac's but I think they are over 20 syns or something crazy :eek: xxx

Have a fab time tonight, Sarah Millican is hilarious so I'm sure you'll all enjoy it!

Wow I didn't realise you were attempting both classes yesterday, go you! :) I was gonna try the fat burn class after the kettlebells on Sunday but felt so dead after I daren't even attempt it. Just shows how much fitter you are now that you were able to manage both and don't even feel rough today!

Aww man, I'm so jealous about maccys! I have to walk past it every day TWICE, on my way to and from work. Bet those nuggets will taste amazing! I used to absolutely love Big Mac's but I think they are over 20 syns or something crazy :eek: xxx

Have you seen the sw version of the big Mac? Xx

Saturday 5th April 2014

Morning everyone, quick post today...

Yesterday, I'm not sure what was going through my head but we had missed the Sarah Millican show :rolleyes::confused::( The tickets were for Wed 2nd April, not Friday 4th April!!! How numb am I??? I'm so annoyed with myself but my sister & Mam assured me they were ok with it as long as they could laugh at me for 5mins, haha. I had a cry but then had to laugh because it is funny! Haha, as if we missed it though eh, we were all looking forward to it so much! In future I'll double check the date on the tickets, haha!!!
Instead we still went to Mcdonalds for tea and I stuck to my plan :), Toria bought Disneys Frozen and we watched that with loads of munch. I had a right binge but kept track of what I was eating. Low syn days for me now until Tuesday.

I'm off shopping as usual today, then I'm off to the cinema with Liam tonight to see The Legend of Hercules, I think that's what it's called anyway. It looks good, so hope I enjoy it :)

Today's food...

Red

Breakfast:
Quaker Oats So Simple Multigrain original (HExB) made with milk (HExA) topped with raspberries & a coconut and vanilla greek yogurt

Snack:
Melon, apple, raspberries & strawberries covered in Shape 0% strawberry yogurt

Tea:
Ham & cheese omelette with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onion & tomato)

Evening snacks:
2x Alpen bars (HExB)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - Quaker Oats So Simple Multigrain original
HExB - 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 0
Weekly syns: 54.5/105

Last edited:
Ohhh isn't that a shame Emma at least your mum & sister seen the funny side I have done that before I booked Disney on ice for me hubby & kiddies and in the way to it in the car I checked the tickets I could have cried we were ment to be there the day before I rang them in a panic luckily it wasn't sold out but I had to buy new tickets for the show I just didn't want the kiddies upset as they were looking forward to it so much so cost me double the money but they were happy ;-) Xxx

OMG, you plonker! LOL! I shouldn't laugh though because I did exactly the same last year with some theatre tickets I bought. Ended up turning up a week late, arghhh! Nightmare! At least your Mum and sis saw the funny side, bet it'll take a while to live that one down! ;)

Enjoy your move with liam tonight, food is looking fab as always, I'm sure that target will be yours before the end of the month. How exciting! :) xxx

Back