Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Hi,

Hope you don't mind me subscribing. Well done on your weight loss to date hun and best of luck for weigh in today I hope you see that 10 :)

1lb off!!!

I'm in the 10's!!!!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!

OMG!! The TENS, you're now officially a skinnie minnie!! Well done! xxxx

Wednesday 23rd April 2014

Goooood morning everyone!!

How's everyone doing? Thanks so much to all, I'm so, so happy, I can't believe I'm in the 10's, I can finally start to see the light at the end of the tunnel. If someone had said to me that I'd be 10 stone something when I first start SW, I'd have just laughed at them. The SW eating plan really is amazing!

So today is a new day and the start to a new week. I'm going to have a few more red days as well as extra easy days this week, I don't have a lot going on other than me & my sister are going to the Metro Centre tomorrow for the day :) Whoop, primark here I come. I'm so excited. It's strange, I know but as I've said before, I live over 100 miles away from the nearest Primark so it's like once in a blue moon that I get to go. I hope the summer stuff is out already? I'm going to have a good browse and hopefully pick up a few things. I'm going to try and have a syn free day today because I'm not sure if I'll need any emergency syns tomorrow. I'm going to take some snacks with me, but it's just in case.

That's all for today, just a normal day at work of and then I'm going to Step & Tone class tonight at 7pm.

Todays food...

Red

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HExB) made with hot water, topped with banana, raspberries & strawberries

Dinner:
- Ham slices, carrots & a tub of Philadelphia light (2.5syns)
- Strawberries, raspberries & apple topped with banana & custard Muller yogurt

Snack - Before Step & Tone:
Melon covered in lemon greek yogurt

Evening snacks:
Salted caramel Hi-Fi bar (HExB)
Coconut and vanilla greek yogurt

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Weetabix
HExB - Salted caramel Hi-Fi bar

Daily syns: 2.5
Weekly syns: 2.5/105

Last edited:
You are doing an amazing job of slimming world and your a massive inspiration for many people! Well done!

Primark has the summer stuff in I'm sure, it's that time of year already! lol can we weigh in in bikinis now!?!

Hi Emma,

I was in penny's/Primark at weekend and all summer clothes is out already. You are such an inspiration I really hope I can keep going with sw and get to my target of 12 stone one day. Diarys like yours and bev's are so inspiring and I have got some new food ideas too which is always great.
Hope you have a lovey day :)x

Jens - Aww, thanks so much. Hey, I wish we could weigh in in a bikini, well that's if no one could actually look at me in a bikini, haha. I'm not quite there with body confidence yet. Hopefully after shifting this last 6lbs I will be though :)

NewMe - Whoop, chuffed that the summer stuff is in, can't wait to grab some bargains. That target of 12 stone will be yours in no time! Stick at it, Slimming World really does work. If I can do it, anyone can :)

Have a lovely day too xx

Ahh Emma, you little superstar!! Well done on another fab loss and for also getting into the 10's! It's such an amazing feeling getting down into that next stone bracket.

Your losses are always so consistent, that's one thing I have noticed about you. I think I need to take a leaf out of your book, because for the last few weeks I've been up and down more times than a yo-yo lol!!

Have a fab day lovely, and well done again xx

Well done Em's !! :D That's a tremendous achievement, I'm so so happy for you ! :bliss: Hope you enjoy your retail therapy at Primark ! :p Thank you so much for your lovely words on my diary, I really appreciate it ;).

Kay xx

Thursday 24th April 2014

Todays food....

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Melon, strawberries, raspberries and banana covered in lemon greek yogurt

Dinner:
Subway Turkey & Ham salad bowl (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion & green pepper)

Snacks throughout the day:
- Tangerines
- Banana
- Skips (4syns)
- 2x Alpen light bars (HExB)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 4
Weekly syns: 6.5/105

Friday 25th April 2014

Goooood morning everyone!

Back to reality again today, but at least It's Friday, whoop whoop! This week has flew in.
So yesterdays shopping trip went well. I really enjoyed having the day off to look / buy new clothes that actually fit me :giggle: I got a few little summer dress for daytime wear on holiday, lots of tops, a pair of shorts, sandals & jewellery from Primark, and from New Look I got this gorgeous maxi dress in a..... Wait for it...... size 10! Amazeballs, chuffed wasn't even the word! I asked the fitting room assistant person her opinion, and she was all like 'You look stunning chick, fits you perfectly' (In an awesome Geordie accent lol) it proper made my day like.
There's another dress that I spotted in New Look that I want but there wasn't one in my size, so when I go into town tomorrow I'll have a look to see if it's there, if not I'll just order it online. Now what I need to do is get my suitcase out of storage and start packing it so that I know what's what. Exciting times, haha.

I stuck to plan 100% as well, only had 4 syns, making it a total of 6.5syns for the week so far! Good job though because I'm with Carly tonight and I'm thinking another takeaway is on the cards, nom nom! :)

Todays food....

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Melon, strawberries, raspberries and banana covered in banana & custard Muller yogurt

Mid-morning snack:
Banana coverd in lemon greek yogurt

Dinner:
Tomato & herb Mugshot with 2x tangerines

Afternoon snacks:
Orange sprinkled with dark chocolate Muller yogurt and a tangerine

Tea - Indian Takeaway:
1/2 portion of Chicken Tikka Masala (8syns)
Pilau rice (2syns)
1x Poppadom (4syns)
Pickles/Mango chutney (3syns)

Evening snacks:
2x Alpen light bars (HExA)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 17
Weekly syns: 23.5/105

Last edited:
A size 10!! Check you out you slinky little thing :D xx

Back