Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Sounds like you had a great time and a size 10 is a bonus! Kind of dreading the day a lot of my clothes are too big as I love a lot of them. But one advantage of getting smaller is that I can shop in a lot more places!

Well done on only having 4 syns! Everything smells so good whenever I go to the trafford centre, it's very, very hard to resist the treats, but I'm sure the size 10 dress spurred you on.

Woooo size 10 feels awesome like. Can't wait until I say I'm wearing size 10 work pants :D

I've just had an orange & dark chocolate Muller for the first time, and oh emm geeee it was delicious! Why have I only tried this now??? I have been missing out big time! Haha. It's definitely curbed my sweet tooth cravings.... For now!!

Hiya,

delighted you had a great shopping trip. Get you in your size 10 maxi dress. Hope you manage to pick the other one up in town. food looks lovely for today :)

Saturday 26th April 2014

Hey everyone, I love weekends :)

Last night was great spending time with Carly, we had a good old crack, a nice Indian takeaway and watched sexy Robert Downey Jr in Iron Man 3, mmmm!! We shared a portion of Chicken Tikka Masala with pilau rice, a poppadom & pickles and I even resisted a piece of naan bread! :)

I went into town this morning and bought that maxi dress that I wanted from New Look, another piece of clothing in my wardrobe that is a size 10. Amazeballs! :D

I know I'll never be a size 10 in jeans/pants because of my body shape (I'll always be 'hippy') but I never thought in a million years that I'd be buying size 10 dresses from New Look, eeekkk!!!

I'm having another Extra Easy day today as I'm not 100% sure what to have for tea, I'm babysitting Sophia tonight so depending on what I fancy at the time, I may turn to a Chinese takeaway, naughty I know. But it'll be within my syn allowance, so why not eh.

Todays food...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:

Melon, raspberries & banana with coconut and vanilla greek yogurt

Mid-morning snack:
Apple & banana covered in raspberry Shape 0% yogurt with a cuppa (HExA)

Dinner:
Batchelors Pilau rice with spring onion & salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato & spring onion)

Tea - Chinese Takeaway:
Chicken in black bean sauce (5syns) with boiled rice

Evening snacks:
2x Alpen light bars (HExB)
Skips (4.5syns)
2x Timeout (9syns)
Flump (2syns)
8x Chewits (4syns)
Freddo (5syns)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 29.5
Weekly syns: 53/105

Last edited:
Sunday 27th April 2014

Todays food...

Red

Brunch:

Apple, banana, melon & raspberries covered in banana and custard Muller yogurt

Tea:
Fajitas;
Chicken strips, Fajita mix (3syns), onions, peppers, oil (2syns) BFree wrap (HExB) and salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onion & tomato)

Evening snacks:
Salted caramel Hi-Fi bar (HExB)
Easter Egg (10syns)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - BFree wrap
HExB - Salted caramel Hi-Fi bar

Daily syns: 15
Weekly syns: 68/105

Last edited:
Monday 28th April 2014

Good morning everyone!

As if it's Monday already! The weekend absolutely flew in. I'm hoping this week flies in aswell, as I've gotten used to having 4 day working weeks, :giggle:

Weigh in tomorrow and I'm feeling a bit nervous. I don't feel any different from last week and I'm feeling a bit bloated today so I'm going to have a red day :)

Todays food...

Red

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HExB) made with hot water topped with banana & raspberries

Mid-morning snack:
Banana, apple, raspberries & strawberries covered in banana & custard Muller yogurt

Dinner:
Ham slices, carrots & chive & onion cottage cheese

Tea:
EL mince made with Asda pasta sauce (3syns) & peppers on a bed of carrots with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onion) & grated cheese (HExA)

Evening snacks:
Salted caramel Hi-Fi bar (HExB)

HExA -
30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Weetabix
HExB - Salted caramel Hi-Fi bar

Daily syns: 3
Weekly syns: 71/105

Last edited:
Morning Hun, wishing you all the best for wi later. You've had a great week so I hope you get the loss you deserve xxx

I know this feeling all to well. Staying to meeting tonight although out consultant is I'll so it's someone different tonight.

See if they can give me any new ideas.

Tuesday 29th April 2014

Goooood morning everyone! Happy weigh in day to all my fellow Tuesday weighers :)

As always I'm really not sure what the scales will say, I'll be happy aslong as they still say 10st something haha.

Me & Liam went for a nice long walk along the promenade last night with the dogs (Hollie & Skye) it was such a nice evening and the sunset was really pretty.

Today I'm having an Extra Easy day, I'm off to Kettlecise after weigh in then I'm having spaghetti bolognase for my tea, nom nom! Really looking forward to it, and I've got some Easter Egg with my name on it afterwards :giggle:

Have a fab day everyone

Todays food...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Melon, pomegranate seeds & banana topped with vanilla Muller yogurt

Dinner:
Ham slices & banana & custard Muller yogurt

Snack before Kettlecise:
Alpen light bar (Part HExB) & banana

Tea:
Spag bol!
EL mince made with Asda pasta sauce (3syns), green peppers with carrots, spaghetti & grated cheese (HExA)

Evening snacks:
Alpen light bar (Part HExB)
Easter Egg (10syns)
8x Mini Eggs (6syns)

HExA -
30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 19
Weekly syns: 90/105

Last edited:
Best of luck for your weigh in today. Your food looks lovely for today! I'm having spag Bol for tea too :)

Good luck for weigh in Emma. I'm sure you'll do fab as always xx

Spag bol... I'd love that right now!!!! Think we're on stir-fry for tea tonight or maybe salmon... still undecided.

Thanks girls, fingers & toes crossed for a loss :)

Can't wait for spag bol tonight, proper filling food, nom nom!

Jen - Have a salmon stir fry :) best of both worlds, haha.

Well I've discovered some new salad bowls from Asda!

- Asda Spiced Chicken & Mango salad bowl (164 cal) (Mango chutney/sauce is seperate)
- Asda Sweet Chilli Chicken Noodle salad bowl (192 cal)

I've tried searching the syn values online database but no avail so I have emailed Slimming World direct to ask when the syn values will be available. I would normally use the 20cal = 1syn method but with it being a salad & having a 'free food' allowance I don't really know if this works?

I haven't tried either yet, but they both look really delicious and will be handy for anyone on the go / wants a quick lunch. They're on offer for 2 for £3

I'm so excited to try them lol, will be having one tomorrow for my dinner even though I won't know the syn value, seen as though they're both under 200cal I'm sure they can't be that high? Right? I know Tesco do a similar chilli chicken noodle salad that is only a few syns right?

Thank u for your lovely words of support on my diary Em's :), I really appreciate it. Good luck for tonight hun, I hope you do super ! :p

Kay xx

Back