Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Yeah I'm hoping it's water weight or something from exercising! I'm hoping so anyway because I've stuck to plan 100%

Anywho we've still got another 4 days left until WI, I think I'll be checking the scales every morning now though...

Afternoon Em's :wavey:, your doing super so far hun, I defo think its water weight and will soon be off before Tuesday. I have no doubt that you will have another cracking loss ! Hope you have a fab weekend ! :D xx

Saturday 3rd May 2014

Morning everyone,

I stuck 100% to plan yesterday and I've just jumped on the scales and they're showing 11st 1lb - 1lb gain from yesterday. How the heck is that possible? What am I doing wrong?

I really don't understand why my body has gained 2lbs since Tuesday when I've only had 25.5syns and had loads of superfree!!!!! I'm so pissed off!!! I feel a controlled binge coming on...

Today's food

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Apple & banana covered in lemon greek style yogurt topped with 1x Alpen light bar (Part HExB)

Dinner:
EL mince made with Asda pasta sauce (3syns) on a bed of carrots with SW chips

Tea:
- 2x Chicken tikka breast fillets (1syn)
- Fruit salad (Melon, strawberries, raspberries, banana) with banana & custard Muller yogurt

Snacks:
1x Alpen light bar (Part HExB)
Timeout (4.5syns)
2x WW digestives (4syns)
8x Mikado (4syns)
Easter Egg (10syns)
Chewits (6syns)
8x Mini eggs (6syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 38.5
Weekly syns: 64/70

Last edited:
Aww Emma, the scales can be so upsetting at times!! And our bodies work in mysterious ways - they don't always do what we want them to do. Don't let it throw you off track though. You've lost so much weight and are so close to target, which is when they say things do tend to slow down a little. Stick with it and sooner or later it will pay off. We're all behind you xx

Thanks Stevie, I know that when you get closer to target your weight slows down. It's just made me think that maybe my body is happy where it's at now??

God knows... Nearly 40syns consumed today, wowzers!!! Still feel hungry aswell, haha. What a greedy hungry hippo I am today. Off to have some chicken, fruit & yogurt.

Mother Nature has made an appearance, explains the fat, greedy girl coming out to play.

Awesome!!!!!!

lol :D well that explains the mystery gain then, and also fab news that its all gonna come off once TOTM is over, aww hugs xx

Sunday 4th May 2014

Morning everyone,

The scales are still showing 11st 1lb, which is quite good considering what I ate yesterday!! I'm going to have two days of low syn success expresses / red days I think though. Really up my veg intake & eat NO CHOCOLATE!!!

Today's food...

Red

Breakfast:
Strawberries, raspberries & apple with vanilla Muller yogurt

Dinner:
2x Hot & spicy chicken fillets (1syn) and ham salad (Lettuce, cucumber, spring onion & tomato)

Tea:
Homemade vegetable & lentil soup (Stock, carrots, turnip, onion & red lentils)

Evening snacks:
2x Alpen light bars (HExB)
Salted caramel Hi-Fi bar (HExB)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk (In my cuppas throughout the day)
HExB - Salted caramel Hi-Fi bar

Daily syns: 1
Weekly syns: 65

Decided to have a salted caramel Hi-Fi bar for my second HExB for this evening so I can curb my sweet tooth cravings!!!

Last edited:
Sorry to see your getting a little stressed with the plan, try and relax with it a little.

You look absolutely fabulous and I know the scales mean something to you but when your out and looking great, no one else thinks crickey, he still has 5lb to lose, it's only you that thinks that way. Keep on the plan and it will gradually come off, but jut remember how far you've come and how amazing your looking em.

X

Hey Jens, that was such a nice post and you're absolutely right! I'm the only one to blame for putting so much pressure on myself for chasing a number on the scales. No one else has ever said 'Hey Em, you need to lose another 5lb', they say the total opposite! They say I look too skinny, but obviously I think they're looney tunes for saying that like but jeeez, I'm my own worst enemy.

Anyway, Slimming World is a lifestyle that I've led for 18months and of course I'm going to have some slip ups along the way but I mean I'm a better person for doing so eh, and not to mention 7st 8.5lb lighter!!!

Thanks for that Jen :) X

Your welcome Hun, being fit, healthy and looking good are the best bits about sw lifestyle, the scales going down should just be a bonus.

Did I see you started the squat challenge?? I'm thinking of starting it again... I always forget after a couple of days lol

Monday 5th May 2014

Good morning everyone, today is a brand new day and I'm raring to go! I could get used to waking up later than usual on a Monday morning like. Thank god for bank holidays :)

I hopped on the scales this morning and they're now showing 10st 13lb :) which is awesome. I just need to keep today as another low syn Red day and tomorrows weigh in should be ok! I'll be happy with a maintain, but a loss would be awesome!

Today I'm off out with my sister & niece, then later on I think me and Liam are going to have a walk along the coast to Allonby for an ice-cream :) (Hopefully the weather stays dry!) I've already planned that I'll have either a Twister or a Fab ice lolly. Both are 4syns, so that won't hurt the scales that much, will it?

Anywho, today's food...

Red

Breakfast:
Strawberries, raspberries & banana with raspberry Shape 0% yogurt

Dinner:
Homemade vegetable soup (Carrots, turnip, onion, stock & lentils) & 2x Alpen light bars (HExB)

Tea:
Tandoori chicken skewers with red onion & peppers with salad (Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber & spring onion)

Evening snacks:
Special K Chewy bar (HExB)
Ice lolly of some sort (4syns)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk (In my cuppas throughout the day)
HExB - Special K Chewy bar

Daily syns: 4
Weekly syns: 69/105

Your welcome Hun, being fit, healthy and looking good are the best bits about sw lifestyle, the scales going down should just be a bonus.

Did I see you started the squat challenge?? I'm thinking of starting it again... I always forget after a couple of days lol

Yep I started it yesterday :) you've just reminded me about it actually, off to do Day 2 now. And I've just set a reminder in my phone about it lol. Hoping to see some sort of results like, a mean doing squats is better than doinf no squats eh? :)

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Emma, hope you do super lovely ! :p I'm going after 2 weeks, scales show a 3lb gain but I will start fresh from tomorrow and draw a line. Hope you do smashing though, someone has to keep the Tuesday team going, hehe ! :party0011: xx

Tuesday 6th May 2014

Good morning everyone! Happy weigh in day to all us Tuesday weighers out there!!!

So Mother Nature is out in full force and I've woke up feeling horrible & proper fat! However I did jump on the scales before and they were showing 10st 12lb which is what the scales said at last weeks weigh in, so I'm really hoping for a maintain, but we'll see.

I completed day 2 of the squat challenge yesterday and will do day 3 after Kettlecise tonight.

Will update later with weigh in results.

Todays food...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Strawberries, raspberries & melon with strawberry Shape 0% yogurt

Dinner:
Homemade vegetable soup (Carrots, turnip, onion, stock & lentils)

Snack before Kettlecise:
1x Alpen bar (Part HExB) & banana

Tea:
Spag bol! Extra lean mince, Tesco value pasta sauce (3syns) with peppers, carrots & spaghetti & grated cheese

Evening snacks:
1x Alpen bar (Part HExB)
Easter Egg (10syns)

HExA - 30g Cheese

Daily syns: 10
Weekly syns: 79/105

Good luck tonight emma!

Just looked in my SW book and noticed that I was 10st 13lbs last week (It also shows that on my stats, how numb am I, duhhh!), so my scales at home showed a 1lb loss this morning! Whoop. That was obviously just in my underwear and before anything was consumed, but that's much better than what I thought. I think I now have more of a chance to definitely maintain tonight :)

Lily & BikerChick - Thanks very much for subscribing, it's lovely to see you both here :)

Jens - Thanks very much, I hate weighing in at 5:30pm, Tuesday always drag!

0.5lb off!!!

Woo, really chuffed with that. 10st 12.5lb, and only 5lb to target. I can do this!!!

Jist been to Kettlecise then done Day 3 of the Squat Challenge (60 squats) fair to say I'm completely knackered! Off for a shower then to make some spaghetti bolognese, nom nom nom!!!

Back