Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

0.5lb off!!!

Woo, really chuffed with that. 10st 12.5lb, and only 5lb to target. I can do this!!!

Jist been to Kettlecise then done Day 3 of the Squat Challenge (60 squats) fair to say I'm completely knackered! Off for a shower then to make some spaghetti bolognese, nom nom nom!!!

Yay ! :party0011: Well done Em's your on a roll ! Fantastic news ! :D So happy for you. Keep the flag flying for the Tuesday Team ! Whoop ! Hope to join you next week hun ! :) xx

Fantastic well done Emma :D xx

Well done em! Knew you would get a loss, you deserve it. Xx

Wednesday 7th May 2014

Gooood morning! Today is the start of a brand new SW week and I'm determind to get a bigger loss this week. 5lb to target, come on!!!

So I sat down last night and planned out my week - I've got a night out on Friday with the lasses from work which will involve the majority of my syn allowance for the week - We're going to an Italian which has really good reviews so I'm going to let my hair down a little bit, have a few drinks and I'm allowing myself a pudding if there's anything nice on offer :giggle:

For the full week I'm going to try and stick to 70 syns, that is definitely doable but if I need more I know I have up to 105 to use. For Friday I'm going to 'keep' 50 syns, that should cover the drinks / pudding as I'm going to order a penne pasta dish that is tomato based.

Based on keeping 50 syns for Friday I have 20 to use over the remaining 5 days, which is 4syns per day. Definitely doable!

Oh and I'm going to have a few red days as well, starting with today :)

Todays food...

Red

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix made with hot water topped with banana

Mid-morning snack:
Melon & apple covered in banana & custard Muller yogurt

Dinner:
Homemade vegetable soup (Carrots, turnip, onion, stock & lentils)

Snack before Step & Tone:
1x Alpen bar (Part HExB) & banana

Tea:
Roasted peppers stuffed with EL mince, pasta sauce (3syns) & carrots topped with grated cheese with a side of broccoli & green beans

Evening snacks:
1x Alpen bar (Part HExB)

HExA -
30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Weetabix
HExB - 2x Alpen light bars

Daily syns: 3
Weekly syns: 3/70

Great loss Emma, told you you'd be fine!! Well done lovely xx

Go you for sticking with 70 syns for the week!? I'm not sure I could do that. I can easily use 70 syns on a night out.

Thanks Stevie, I always seem to doubt myself on a Tuesday. Weigh in still scares me! Haha xx
xx

Jens, I need to lower my syn intake to get a decent loss I think. When I planned my weekly meals last night, I've tried to mix things up abit aswell by eating different superfree (i.e the green beans & broccoli tonight lol)

hi emma

I have started to exercise every day I do around 40mins to an hour on an exercise bike and then 64 sit ups, today though it killed me and I felt quite faint. have you ever had this or do you have any food tips that may stop this?

thanks

aly

hi emma

I have started to exercise every day I do around 40mins to an hour on an exercise bike and then 64 sit ups, today though it killed me and I felt quite faint. have you ever had this or do you have any food tips that may stop this?

thanks

aly

Hi Aly,

Yes I used to get really faint whilst exercising but that was because I never anything to eat beforehand. Now I always have at least a banana before I go to any exercise class, I also try and have an Alpen light bar if I haven't used my HExB already. Now I never feel faint :)

Thursday 8[SUP]th[/SUP] May 2014

Good morning everyone,

Thursday already? This week is flying in.

Not a lot to report today although I’m off to the cinema tonight with Liam, Naomi & Sean to see Bad Neighbors, I can’t wait it looks sooo funny and I love Zac Efron, he’s very easy on the eye! I’ll be armed with my HExB Chewy bar & a packet of Skips if I get peckish so I will stick 100% to plan.

Todays food…

Red

Breakfast:
Quaker Oats So Simple Multigrain Honey porridge (HExB) made with milk (HExA) topped with banana & raspberries

Mid-morning snack:
Melon, strawberries, raspberries & apple covered in banana & custard Muller yogurt

Dinner:
Ham slices, tikka turkey chunks & chopped carrots

Tea:
Pollock in a cheese & tomato sauce (0.5syns) with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato & spring onion)

Evening snacks:
Special K Chewy bar (HExB)
Skips (4.5syns)

HExA – 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - Quaker Oats So Simple Honey porridge
HExB – Special K Chewy bar

Daily syns: 5
Weekly syns: 8/70

Last edited:
Bad neighbours does look really good! You'll have to let us know what you think tomorrow.
Food's looking good, your doing well staying low on your syns :)

Enjoy the cinema, Emma. I know a few people who've been to see Bad Neighbours and they said it was such a good film and so funny! xx

Hey Emma, here to subscribe. Really enjoyed looking through your diary, you have done so well. I need to focus on success stories like yours and think, this time next year my weight could be single digit stones....I don't think that was ever the case since I was a young teen. It's doable!
Enjoy the cinema!

Thanks everyone. Really looking forward to having a double date tonight. I love going to the cinema! :)

BeeBeeSee - Thanks for subscribing, nice to see you here :) You can definitely do this! SW really does work, and will help you get into those single figures for next year no problem. Just stick the plan and enjoy xx

Thanks Emma, it's a juggling act really of keeping the long term goal in mind but focus on one day at a time. I'm struggling a bit with the portions at the moment, got a feeling I'm not eating enough out of fear of overeating. But I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. Actually starting to look forward to weigh in which will be Monday night. So it's a good incentive for a clean weekend :)

Friday 9th May 2014

Goooood morning everyone, happy Friday!!! Yay!!!

So last night we went to see Bad Neighbours and it was really, really good. I recommend it to anyone, it's soo funny and Zac Efron is such a fitty, oooffftttt! I took some Skips, tangerines & a bottle of water with me, so I stuck 100% to plan, go me!

I'm in for a busy day at work today then I'm off out with the lasses from work tonight. We're going to an Italian for a meal then out on the town for a few drinks. I've already decided that I'll be ordering a tomato based pasta dish with chicken, mmmmm!! I may have a pudding as well depending on what is on offer.
I've saved 50 syns for tonight so everything is covered for I just hope a few alcoholic beverages don't affect the scale much, anyway you're only young once so I need to live my life as well as food optimise so I'm looking forward to a good night out :D

Todays food...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:

Melon, banana, strawberries & raspberiies with banana & custard Muller yogurt

Dinner:
- Tomato & herb Mugshot with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, grated carrot & celery)
- Strawberries with a raspberry & dark chocolate Muller

Snack before I go out:
Tikka turkey chunks with chopped carrots

Tea / Drinks:
Penne Pollo Aribiata (Pasta & chicken)
Vodka & diet cokes
(50syns)

Evening snacks:
Special K Chewy bar (HExB)

HExA –
Cheese (At the Italian)
HExB – Special K Chewy bar