Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Woop, enjoy your night emma! I always choose tomato based dishes, but mainly because I'm not keen on creamy sauces, or cheese...

I'm contemplating ordering a curry tonight for tea, for a treat for me and the OH, or it'll be a chilli con carne. Decisions decisions.

Hi Emma, hope you have a great night :) xx

Saturday 10th May 2014

Morning everyone,

Just a quick post today... I really enjoyed my night out last night, didn't have too much to drink but I ate 3 courses lol. I had a great time so I'm not going to worry about it too much.

Anyway today is a new day, and I'm going to stick to low syn Red days until Tuesday to try and pull it back.

Todays food....

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
Quaker Oats So Simple Multigrain Honey porridge (HExB) made with milk (HExA) topped with banana & strawberries

Dinner:
Tikka turkey chunks, ham slices & chopped carrots

Tea:
1/2 portion Chicken Tikka Masala (8syns), pilau rice (2syns) 1x Poppadom (4syns)

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB - Quaker Oats So Simple Multigrain Honey porridge

Daily syns: 14
Weekly syns: 72/70

Last edited:
So much for my low syn Red day today... I ended up sharing an Indian takeaway with Carly, all within my syn allowance, I just need to be super strict from now until Tuesday. I would be more than happy with a maintain on Tuesday though :)

So much for my low syn Red day today... I ended up sharing an Indian takeaway with Carly, all within my syn allowance, I just need to be super strict from now until Tuesday. I would be more than happy with a maintain on Tuesday though :)

You will do super Emma, you always do hun ! :D xx

Sounds like you've had such a great weekend Emma!! I think you definitely deserved a couple of naughty days, you've been so on plan all the time. A couple of treats thrown in there is good, and you still syn!! That's my downfall, if I have a naughty day where I go out for a meal, generally I just think oh blow it, and forget the synning, but that throws me off for the rest of the week then.

Sunday 11th May 2014

Morning everyone, feeling a bit positive today like. The sun is shining & I'm raring to go!

Thanks Kay & Jen. I think it's all out of my system now, I've got nothing on tonight so I'm going to stick to what I've planned, it's very basic easy food today anyway so I can't go wrong :)

Today's food...

Red

Breakfast:
Apple, banana, strawberries & raspberries with lemon greek style yogurt with 2x Alpen light bars (HExB)

Dinner:
Ham & cheese (HExA) omelette with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato& spring onion)

Tea:
Homemade vegetable soup (Carrot, turnip, leeks, stock & onion)

Evening snack:
Weetabix Oaty bar (HExB)

HExA - 30g Cheese
HExB - 2x Alpen light bars
HExB - Weetabix Oaty bar

Daily syns: 0
Weekly syns: 72/70

I've bought some weatabix oaty bars and the honeystix ones as well, they had them on offer at home and bargains! Score.

Monday 12th May 2014

Goood morning everyone, as if it's Monday already! Roll on Friday :)

It's the day before weigh in so I'm having another synfree Red day. I managed to have no syns yesterday, how good am I? So I'm going to try and do the same today.

Tonight I'm starting two new classes at the gym - Beginners Spinning & Legs, Bums & Tums. I cannot wait for either, I'm so excited. Along with still doing the Squat Challenge, I'm hoping these two classes will help tone my bums & thighs.

Have a great day!

Todays food...

Breakfast:
Strawberries, raspberries, apple & banana with a lemon greek yogurt and a cup of green tea

Mid-morning snack:
Raspberries, tangerines, vanilla Muller & a cup of tea (HExA)

Dinner:
Ham slices, chicken slices & chopped carrots

Snacks before gym:
Weetabix Oaty bar & an apple

Tea:
Homemade vegetable soup (Carrot, turnip, onions, leek & stock)

Evening snack:
Salted caramel Hi-Fi bar

HExA - 250ml semi-skimmed milk (In my cuppas throughout the day)
HExB - Weetabix Oaty Bar
HExB - Salted Caramel Hi-Fi bar

Daily syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 72/70

Last edited:
Thought I'd post a pic from when I was out on Friday... I've changed so much!

This pic was from a holiday to Corfu in 2012...
2012.jpg

7st 9lb lighter and I look like this!
09.05.2014.jpg

I absolutely love Slimming World! :D

Wow, Emma, what a transformation! You have done so well. I hope you enjoy your new gym classes. At the moment, I'm not doing much exercise apart from walking, hoping to get back into more energetic stuff once a couple of stone have come off. It's my weigh in tonight, can't wait to see first week's results. Slightly scared coz I'm on my totm at the moment and tend to carry gallons of water weight around with me.

Saw your pics on IG Emma and you look amazing. What a transformation. You little beauty! xxx

You look gorgeous Emma! So close to target now.
Good luck for WI tomorrow.

Thanks very much girls. It's absolutely mental looking bad at old pics and how I used to look.

It's 9 week today until I go to Majorca with the lasses from work, whoop! And I can't wait to see what I look like in pics of me wearing shorts & vest top etc :giggle: compared to last year anyway - We went to Majorca in July last year and I think I had lost 3 stone so I was roughly 15 stone. At the time though I felt really confident in myself. I would never have though I'd be where I am now.

For once in a long, long time I'm not stressing about what the scales will say tomorrow. I'm 90% happy with the way I look and I've realised worrying about the scales say on a Tuesday evening is wasted time :)

Thanks very much girls. It's absolutely mental looking bad at old pics and how I used to look.

It's 9 week today until I go to Majorca with the lasses from work, whoop! And I can't wait to see what I look like in pics of me wearing shorts & vest top etc :giggle: compared to last year anyway - We went to Majorca in July last year and I think I had lost 3 stone so I was roughly 15 stone. At the time though I felt really confident in myself. I would never have though I'd be where I am now.

For once in a long, long time I'm not stressing about what the scales will say tomorrow. I'm 90% happy with the way I look and I've realised worrying about the scales say on a Tuesday evening is wasted time :)

Such a positive way to think don't let them scales rule you x

Back