Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

You look amazing! Although I must say you did carry your weight well in your before photo you look absolutely stunning now :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Emma
I love spinning can feel the lbs dropping off lol and defo does wonders for the bum,thighs,calfs and core!
You look great in your pic's

Loving the pics Emma :), saw them on IG, you look amazing ! Sorry I'm a bit late replying to posts on my diary, but have replied to you on there in detail :p, basically to say, I think your FAB ! :D xx

Wow Emma you look awesome! What a difference! Must say you were beautiful before, and look stunning now! Well done. You are a real inspiration x

Wow em I love the pics! Amazing lady! Haven't had time for a full catch up but just wanted to nip by to wish you luck for wi xxx

Tuesday 13[SUP]th[/SUP] May 2014

Good morning everyone and happy weigh in day to all my fellow Tuesday weighers :D

Not a lot to report today, although I’m feeling super happy this morning. I think it’s all the endorphins I released last night at the gym haha. I really enjoyed spinning & leg, bums and tums they’re two really good classes for toning and I already cannot wait until next week, :giggle:

I’ll be staying to class tonight so no Kettlecise for me later on, I’ll report back later with the scale results.

Have a fab day everyone!

Todays food

Red

Breakfast:
Melon, raspberries & strawberries with Muller yogurt

Dinner:
Chicken slices with carrots

Tea:
Homemade vegetable soup (Carrots, turnip, leeks, stock & onion)

Supper:
- Quaker Oats So Simple Honey porridge (HExB) made with milk (HExA)
- Salted caramel Hi-Fi bar (HExB)
- Easter Egg (Last bit left J ) (10syns)

HExA – 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB – Quaker Oats So Simple Honey porridge sachet
HExB – Salted caramel Hi-Fi bar

Daily syns: 10
Weekly syns: 82/70

Happy weigh day!!! I'm hoping I've knocked last weeks gain off. 10k this weekend so I'll be getting back on my classes again next week to get my figure for hols all toned and bikini ready lol

Good luck at weigh in today!

Well done!!!!!!

1lb off!!! :)

4lb to target!!!

I can do this!!!

Yay ! :bliss: WELL DONE EM's ! :D So happy for you hun ! Only 4lbs to target :eek: ! Amazing, I know you'll get there in no time ! xx

Back