Emma’s Diary - Size 24-12 baby! 8st 0.5lb lost! ** TARGET MEMBER **

Week done Emma! That is fantastic. Only 4 to go. Just think, you could be at target by the end of this month!

Thanks so much everyone, 4lb away from my final target weight!!! I'm so so close now, I can nearly see the finish line. Like Anju has said, I could potentially be a target member by the end of May - 2 more weigh in's - 2lb loss a week?!?!?!?

Yep, I can defo do this!!!!

Wednesday 14th May 2014

Gooood morning everyone! Happy hump day, god this week is dragging in!

I had such a good sleep last night, I didn't want to move this morning. But anyway, it's the start to a brand new Slimming World week and I'm determind to shift this last 4lb as quick as I can, eeekk!! Can't wait to get to target, and I'll get my 8 stone award at the same time. It's mind boggling like, how I can go from a size 24 to a current size 12 just by food optimising.

Anyway, today I'm having a red day because I have some cooked meat that needs used by tomorrow so I'm going to munch on that today.

Oh and I'm off to Step & Tone tonight then I'll be helping my friend Naomi move a few bits into her new house :)

Today's food...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:

2x tangerines, banana & custard Muller yogurt & a cup of green tea

Dinner:
Homemade vegetable soup (Potato, carrot, turnip, onion, leeks & stock) with chicken slices & ham slices

Afternoon snack:
Melon, apple, raspberries & strawberries with Muller yogurt

Tea:
Kerry LowLow Chicken, tomato & basil pasts (2.5syns) with SW chips & cucumber

Supper:
- Quaker Oats So Simple Honey porridge (HExB) made with milk (HExA) topped with banana
Treatsize Milkybar buttons 20g (5.5syns)

HExA –
250ml semi-skimmed milk
HExB – Quaker Oats So Simple Honey porridge sachet

Daily syns: 8
Weekly syns: 8/70

Last edited:
Amazing Emma! Can't believe how close to target you are now. Well done lovely xxx

Morning Em's :), hope you have a lovely day ahead. Well done on another red day . My friend Von is 4lbs away from 8 stones too, she weighs on Thursday this week and might get it, I'm so excited for you both :p. That's two of my friends with an 8 stone loss :eek:, that's so inspirational. I keep going back and seeing your pics and hers. she just posted her before and after this week too, your journeys have both been amazing ! I know its not long now till u hit target, I can't wait, am so happy for you ! :D xx

Hi Emma, popping in to sub,
the lovely Kay told me your also 4lb away from an 8 stone loss , well done , hope it's ok for me to visit your diary to cheer you on :)

Oh my I've just noticed your 4lb gets you to 8 stone loss and also target,
Whoop that's brilliant xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Von, thanks for stopping by it's nice to see you :) I will pop over to your diary today, I did have a quick read yesterday - Your before and after head shot pics are amazing!!!

Kay - Thanks very much for the kind words as always, you're a star :)

xxx

Thursday 15th May 2014

Goood morning everyone! It's nearly Friday, one more day left until the weekend, whoop!

So yesterday turned out to be an Extra Easy day, I had totally forgot about my HExB until last night and because I was hungry a cereal / Hi-Fi bar wouldn't have filled me up, so I had a bowl of porridge and banana. It was sooo nice. I also tried one of the Kerry Lowlow frozen ready meals for tea. I had chicken & tomato pasta with was only 2.5syns and it was really filling! I'll having one of those again.

So anyway, onto today - I've got a busy day at work then I'm off to Kettlebells tonight.

Todays food...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:

2x tangerines, toffee Muller yogurt, Special K Chewy bar (HExB) & a cup of green tea

Mid-morning snack:
Melon, apple, strawberries & banana with Muller yogurt

Dinner:
Ham slices, sweet chilli chunks (1syn) & chopped carrots

Tea:
1x Tikka chicken fillets (0.5syn) with salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion), SW chips & grated cheese (HExA)

Evening snacks:
Milkybar (3.5syns)
Weetabix Oaty bar (3.5syns)

HExA –
30g Cheese
HExB – Special K Chewy bar

Daily syns:
Weekly syns: 16.5/70

Last edited:
The Low Low meals are good aren't they, Emma? I had the sweet and sour chicken with rice one day last week and it was gorgeous! That one was only 2.5 Syns too! I've got the pasta one you mentioned in the freezer and also the chicken tikka one which I've taken to Warrens for case of emergencies lol! Love 'em, they're so handy.

Food is looking good. You're really loving your Red days now aren't you :D

Have a great day xx

OMG Stevie, yeah it was really nice. I only picked it up because I was in a rush and I've had the Lowlow spread before and liked that, so thought I'd give it a go. I was really surprised when I looked at it was only 2.5syns! They're very handy to have. Think I'll go back to Asda and pick up another and maybe the sweet and sour chicken as well :)
I used to live on ready meals before I started SW, I definitely couldn't go back and do that again!

I absolutely love red days, but I love carbs as well, especially seens as though I've only recently discovered SW chips :giggle: - I might change today to an EE day actually because I quite fancy chips now with my salad lol.

These low low meals sound fab! Going to keep my eye out for them.
I'm getting a right little shopping list going off mini's at the moment.

Afternoon Emma :p, hope you have a fab day hun. Your foodage looks fab. I'm loving the sound of the low low meals, defo adding those to my shopping list. I like a lot of the stuff you recommend. I bought the salted caramel green tea from Tesco - loved it ! I'm also going to try the chicken and mango plus noodle salad you had from Asda, so low in syns and sounded fab. I bought the new garlic frylight spray from Tesco, made some roasted veggies with it the other day, was lovely :) xx

Hey that's what Mini's is about, sharing your food ideas / buys :) I really do recommend those Lowlow meals though they're going to come in handy for me when I don't have time to make anything.

So I've changed today to an Extra Easy day lol. I'm having chips with my salad tonight & I'm going to syn a Weetabix Oaty bar. I still can't believe they're only 3.5syns! Definitely worth it :)

If you say had a weetabix bar and a salted caramel bar on an extra easy day. How many syns would you count....? Lol

Friday 16th May 2014

Good morning everyone! Thank god it's Friday!!! This week has proper dragged in like.

Not alot to report today, I'm proper loving having Extra Easy days though, so I'm having another one today & tomorrow.

I'm off to Carlys tonight so tea will either be a takeaway or I might be organised & take a chilli chicken salad bowl with me and some chicken fillets, I dunno. We'll see how I feel later. And then tomorrow I'm going out for a girlie afternoon with my Mam, sister, neice & Nana, so seen as though we'll be going out for dinner I thought it would be best to stick with EE so that I had more of a choice to chose from. I'm thinking a nice big jacket tatie. Yum!

Todays food...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
2x tangerines, banana & custard Muller yogurt, Ryvita Minis cream cheese & chive (HExB) & a cup of green tea

Mid-morning snack:
Melon, apple, strawberries & banana with Muller yogurt

Dinner:
Tomato & herb Mugshot & salad (Lettuce, tomato, cucumber & grated carrot)

Tea:
- Sweet chilli chicken noodle salad (1.5syns)
- 2x Tikka chicken fillets (1syn)
- Few chips (4syns)

Evening snacks:
2x Milkybars (7syns)
Bag of Cadbury Marvellous creations mix ups (25syns)

HExA –
250ml semi-skimmed milk (In my cuppas throughout the day)
HExB – Ryvita Minis

Daily syns: 38.5
Weekly syns: 55/70

Last edited:
Back