Emma's diary

So here goes, thought I'd write a diary just to keep me on track.
My name is Emma and I'm 31, I have been fat and thinish many times in my life, weight watchers, slimming world, lighterlife and now Cambridge.
I seem to be an all or nothing kind of girl and conventional diets are ok but not quick enough for my liking, I just want to wake up and be a size 12!!
I've decided to go down this route as I'm busting out of my 18's and I refuse to buy a 20, I said this with going in to an 18 but still stuffed my fat face and bloody bought them ?
So here goes my journey, I would love for it to be a smooth one but being honest with myself it may be quite a rocky road, hopefully not too many obstacles shoved in my way until I'm selttled in to the plan and I can without thinking make the correct choice ?
Good luck to us all ?

Welcome Emma. You have already taken the first most important step and you are starting the CD.
It is not going to be easy but we are all here together to make it happen for each one of us. So you are in the team now. Write everything in here so we can help you and you can help us.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome Emma. Good luck with the plan. It's my 2nd week and results are great already. :)

I went to visit a friend today who by the time I got there had made sandwiches for lunch, I ate it :-(
So bad, but I'm having a shake now, the line is drawn under it and I'm moving on, I would normally say feck it for today and start or sorry try to start again tomorrow, not this time, I am determined, won't be going there for a few weeks and she now knows I'm on this so there will be nothing tempting then!!
Nothing is going to stop me this time, I am not having another fat summer wearing horrible clothes I do not like!! Xxx

Well it doesn't feel like I've done much damage, my hands are like blocks of ice bbbrrrr.
Going up to do my friends hair tonight so it'll be straight home and bed when I am finished and going to try and limit whatever damage has been done by only having 3 packs tomorrow. Xxx

There's no rule that says you have to start any diet at breakfast. :) You can start any time of day. You got started after lunch. :D

Good luck for the rest of your CWP journey. Tomorrow is another day and you've done so well not to write today off completely x

Cheers ladies, it does sometimes take a while to get in to the mindset, I am totally chuffed that I didn't go on a food bender because of one blip, had about 750 ml of water after my pack and a cup of tea, refusing the offered biscuit that went with it!!! :)
That's the end of day 2, in bed with long sleeved jammies on and trousers tucked in to bed socks, by this time in a few nights there will prob be an old jumper on too, I freeze in ketosis lol!
Xxx

That's a good sign Emma...Be strong, you can do it.
xxxxxx

Well done getting brought day 2 emma. Heres to day 3 :)

Well day 3 is almost over, going to jump in the shower blowdry and straighten my hair and go to bed, tested my pee today and I have traces of ketones, whoop whoop! Will check again in the morning :)
Hope everyone's had a great day :)
Xxx

Well done on getting threw day 3 not long now until you feel like a new woman :). Hope you have a fab first weigh in when it comes

Thanks for all the messages today :)

I did have only 3 packs today, I'll be back on 4 tomorrow, might alternate the days between 3&4 I'd like just to do the sole source if 3 packs but I can't be bothered with the rigmarole of bothering the doctor for his signature and all that jazz, when I decide I'm doing something I do it ASAP, hate hanging about waiting, it means less time to feed my face on all the junk and I can save myself having to lose the gained lbs.

That's me in my bed, dressed as an Eskimo again but with lovely straight hair ;-)
It'll be like a birds best in the morning but hey ho, it was something to do :)

Off to read done diaries then off to the land of nod for me xxx

So that's day 4 over :)

I have had a very busy day, went for a 175 mile round trip to visit an old friend, the journey was a good one, thank goodness for heaters in the footwell of the car, my feel were like icebergs.
Only managed to have 3 packs today as there really are not enough hours in the day, must try harder to get the 4 in tomorrow.
I'm off to find an old jumper as its Baltic in bed tonight, hope everyone's had a good day xxx

Good morning Emma. How are you doing?

So today was weigh in day and I lost 8lbs and 7.5 inches overall. I am totally chuffed :) treated myself to some chicken n pickled onions for tea, it was amazing :) roll on week two, hopefully it'll be another good loss next Monday night :)
Xxx

Well done Emma that's great :) good luck for week 2 I'm only a few days ahead of you so will be good to motivate each other :)

Back