emmas journey to becoming a skinny minny!!

well today has been a pretty good day once again

b - mullerlight with chopped banana

l - sw carbonara (hexa)

t-chicken and pepper fajita (2.5 syns for mix) sweetcorn and sw chips, quark cheesecake for pud (hexb and 2 syns)

snacks - 2 hazelnut wafers (4) and muller

total - 8.5 syns!!

though ive just been told when im visiting my friend in liverpool i will be going out, which will mean drink, i better start banking now then!!!

Had a rather stressful day today, and im pretty pleased i didn't reach for the chocolate !!

B- none :-( lipton iced tea (7.5syns)

L sw eggybread (hexb) milkyway crispy roll (7 syns)

T- salt and pepper chicken (which was lush!!) muller

Total 14.5 syns!!

I'm sorry you had a stressful day. I always find it hard not to stuff myself with choccies on those days so well done! :)

Salt and Pepper Chicken sounds yum. Where can I find the recipe? :)

Well today has been a slight disaster

B - nothing

L- mcdonalds 6 mcnuggets (15 syns) large fries (8.5 syns) diet coke

T- turkey , baked potato, 1 tbs salad cream (2.5 syns) sweetcorn

So total 26 syns, and the worst thing is maccy ds was totally not worth it!! I must be very good tomorrow!!

Oh dear. Don't beat yourself up about it though :) just draw a line and move on.

I always feel that way when I have a Maccy D's - even when not doing SW - and I'm hungry again an hour or so later.

Chipmunk89 said:
Oh dear. Don't beat yourself up about it though :) just draw a line and move on.

I always feel that way when I have a Maccy D's - even when not doing SW - and I'm hungry again an hour or so later.

That's exactly what im going to do :) it wasn't worth it at all, thatll make me think twice next time!!

pinkflamingdaisies said:
As bad as this is, I've decided im going to enjoy myself and eat what i like this weekend while im in Liverpool, so you won't b hearing from me until Monday :)

Enjoy. If youre happy with that, go for it I say.

Well I've been very very bad and i have a feeling i have put on the 2 pound i lost last week :-(

But this has made me realise that junk food and takeaways r literally just rubbish and i felt rubbish all weekend too!

Im counting this weekend as a write off and starting from scratch tomorrow!

Hope you had a good weekend apart from the food side of it :)

I've got tomorrow night off plan as having a little Chinese Banquet for Chinese New Year. Looking forward to it, and glad it'll be straight after WI so I've got the rest of the week to limit the damage!

Hi, just popping in to show my support!!
I can't wait to hear about when yr ex is drooling over u! Men are soooo stupid sometimes and revenge can be sooo sweet!
Don't worry about the weekend, get back on track tomorrow and u will start to feel much better xx

thanks very much cai! i had a lovely weekend thanks toni, apart from the food side of it :p im very much ready for getting back on track, ive made a very superfree salad for my lunch!! and im feeling very motivated!

B- apple

L- salad of lettuce , sweetcorn , toms , hard boiled eggs and fat free vinagrette

Snack - pasta snackpot (0.5 syn) vending machine coffee (2.5 syns)

T- eat smart meal (5.5 syns) milkyway crispy roll (6.5 syns)

Supper - weetabix (hexb) and milk (hexa)

Total - 15 syns!!

Well today i went out for a meal and im surprised how controlled i was!

B- banana

L- pasta in 5! (0.5 syns)

T- lasagna (12) a forkfull of chocolate fudge cake... 2 syns??

So altogether 14!

Just popping in to say hope you're ok as we haven't heard from you in a couple of weeks :)

Oki i am starting again!! I was doing a 1200 kcal a day diet and finding it hard to stick to! So im reading though my sw book to inspire me!! Pretty sure im at the 11 stone mark now (gulp) but i will know more tomorrow!!!

Aww, welcome back. Glad to hear you are ok :)

Thanks chipmunk!! I'm going to go to a meeting tomorrow and see how I feel and I did have a go today but my sister then made a chocolate cake and I had a slice..... But apart from that I was very well behaved!!

Back