Emma's Slim Fast Diary!

Hello.. how are exams going Emma? Hope you haven't wasted away on SF :p xxx

Hope you are ok Emma.x

Hi Emma I know you are probably really busy with exams, but can't wait to hear from your progress again as you were doing so well and really motivated, even if you have given SF a break, I know you'll get to your target weight, hope all is well :) x x

Hi everyone! So sorry I just kinda disappeared, I was just so busy with exams, work, and everything else I've got going on, I just didn't have time to be on here at all. But, I'm so pleased to say that exams are over! I had my last one this morning, so fingers crossed I've done enough to get a good enough degree classification. :)

Diet wise, I've kinda fallen off the wagon over the past few weeks. But it was to be expected with all the stress and stuff. I haven't weighed myself yet, I'll either do it in the morning, or hang on till Monday, but I'm pretty much expecting to be back where I started. But hopefully I'll not have gained any more. I'll let you all know as soon as I weigh myself.

I have still been having the shakes most mornings for breakfast, just because they're so convenient and easy, and I'm not a massive fan of breakfast foods, but I've been eating pretty much whatever else I wanted for the rest of the day lol. But it's all changing tomorrow!

I haven't got much food left in the house, cos I'm moving out next week (yay!), and I'm really skint, so I'm quite limited on what I can eat, but I've got plenty of powders left for the shakes, and I'm pretty much going to be living on pasta most evenings, but it's only for 6 days, so I can cope with it. It'll be much easier when I'm home, cos obviously my mam buys the food and cooks decent healthy meals. I just can't wait to be back home!

Just wanted to quickly say hello tonight. I don't have time to read over everybody's diaries tonight, as I'm super busy cleaning and packing up the house in my spare time, as my diary is rammed for next week before I leave Swansea for good. But I'll make a start catching up tonight, then I'll be back tomorrow evening after work (last ever shift at my shitty Spar job, yay!) to catch up with everybody properly. Thanks to everybody who's posted to ask how I am even though I haven't been on here in ages, it really does mean a lot to me, and hopefully I'll be able to get back on track properly after I've read about everybody's progress cos it'll make me well jealous! Lol.

Hope everybody is doing well! :)

Welcome back Emma! Glad to hear the exams are over :)

Great to see a post from you Emma. You sound like me during the end of my semester -- healthy breakfast in the morning (I actually did a protien powder sort of thing too), free-for-all the rest of the day! ;)

You will get back on track, especially with your fab attitude. :)

Hi Emma
Welcome back Hun x
U will soon be back in a routine love. Happy for u to b moving I know u been dying to xx yay xx

Welcome back Emma! Well done on finishing and good luck with the move, everything's looking up for you so no doubt the weightloss will follow x x

nearly done girl! x

Hi Emma glad to hear your exams went well, and good luck with the next chapter in your life. Dont worry about taking a sf brake....Most important thing is your coming back. Ive kinda been doing my own diet of just trying to eat bit better and cut out rubbish, and seems to be working ok...& Its still really motivating to come on here and read everyones Journeys. I have lost track of what week im on but i know we stared together so yours says its week 5 so il go with that...lol
Have you done any more roller skating?

awww glad to hear about your exams emma !! i have 2 more essays in and im also finished (until september) and ill be following your footsteps in my second and third year !!

don't worry about the diet hun, your studies are important and until your settled at home, i don't blame you for bein rushed off your feet tryna sort everything out !!

lots of love :) hope to hear from you again soon :)

x

Back