Emma's Slim Fast Diary!

Wishing u good luck hun tomoz x

Hi Emma,

I hope your exams went well. I have mine at 9.30am tomorrow morning! Sucks that i have to do them on weekends.

x

Thanks ladies! The exam went really well! :D The two questions that I had revised most came up, and I managed to remember most of the names and dates of the research, so I'm really pleased with myself :) Only three more to go now, and this time in three weeks, I'll be on the road on the way back up to my parents house! Excited! :D

Glad the exam went well:)
I am 5 foot 11 and carry most of the extra weight from the waist down. Even when I have been lighter I am still bottom heavy.

*Emma said:
Thanks ladies! The exam went really well! :D The two questions that I had revised most came up, and I managed to remember most of the names and dates of the research, so I'm really pleased with myself :) Only three more to go now, and this time in three weeks, I'll be on the road on the way back up to my parents house! Excited! :D

Yay well done love glad it went well! :)
U will b v giddy in 3 wks I bet then love x
Good for u
X

well done on your exam Emma, I'm also a student and have had exams recently they are terrifying lol but if you can stick to the diet through exams you'll do it through anything (mostly) lol xx

G'wannnnn Emma!

SO PROUD OF YOU!!! xxxx

Thanks everybody! All of the congratulations have put a massive smile on my face! :) Not looking forward to 9-5 at work tomorrow though :( It's only an extra hour (usually do 10-5), but it makes the day seem so much longer! Ughh. But think of the money! And I've only got three Saturday shifts left :D

Hi and thanks for dropping by my thread. :D
Hope work goes well for you - not long till you finish then!
And well done on your exams and first steps on SF. :)

I tried tesco's 'own' SF but found it left me hungry. I must admit I'm addicted to the peanut SF bars for lunch - and have done better since I returned to SF choc shake for breakfast - I add ice and blend it into a thick shake that resembles that of a certain fast food / drive thru place! lol

Bet your looking forward to your graduation!! Are you going to be gowned up and everything? I can't wait for this part! lol only three years to go for me!!

Look forward to seeing your progress :D

Saturday shifts are the longest ones! I work at Hobby Lobby (a large store with materials for sewing, knitting, crafting, scrapbooking, baking, card-making, decorating, bouquet making, quilting... etc) and the Saturday shifts are always completely wild. Where do you work?

Hope the rest of your exams go splendidly. :)

Hi lovely,
How's it going? xx

Well done you are doing so well so far with the stress of exams and urge to comfort eat, a slow loss is brilliant when you are so stressed and I'm sure you will do even better once your off for the summer :) Keep up the good work! x x

Hi Emma
Where ru?
X

Hope everything's going well Emma I have my last exam on Monday so am so feeling your pain, hang on in there girl xx

Hi Emma,

Well done on your exam, sounds like you did a good job :)

I passed mine :) I was lucky enough to find out on the day :)

Just another 2 to go.

After my weekend away, I gained this week, that was to be expected though, but I only gained 3 lbs so i'm still happy :)

Back