Emmerdale Fans

Iv only seen parts of it thus past two weeks! Usually record it but hubby 'accidentally' deleted them all!!! Wats the storyline with pollard and val all about?? And wats wrong with lisa saw a clip last might and Debbie was telling her she had to tell zac????

I've not seen last nights yet but earlier in the week Derek from the family raped her, was horrible :(

Eric and Val is a long story. Eric's ex-wife died in the plane crash, her son came back saying Eric killed her (he didn't) so Val left. He admitted some fraud thing had been going on and he had been angry and wanted to kill her but.... Val came back and they're together again.

i love Emmerdale and Corrie

Just saw this and have to rant about Nicola stopping Jimmy from seeing his daughter! Makes me so angry! Grrr! Reminds me of my fiancé's ex!!! :mad:

Anyway, I love Emmerdale, so much better than Eastenders!

I love Emmerdale. I am glad the Jackson storyline as finished. It dragged on a bit. Will Amy keep the baby?

Ooh, don't wanna spoil it, but I read a rumour that apparently when she goes to get an abortion, she's too far gone for one. Uh oh! But that's just a rumour, so it might not be true!

Yes me I love all the soaps! I can't wait for charity to find out about Jai's baby!!!!

Back