emmiclaires first weigh in!

emmiclaire

i have lost 7lbs!!!! happy with that :), this has given me the motivation to carry on as i was thinking of jacking it in over the weekend, but i am here to stay now! (well for another week at least!)

Congratulations.... Well done

one week at a time Hun x

Well done great loss !

i have lost 7lbs!!!! happy with that :), this has given me the motivation to carry on as i was thinking of jacking it in over the weekend, but i am here to stay now! (well for another week at least!)

Now go find something that weighs 7lb and lift it. It's quite a bit. Or some lunatic on here will tell you how many sausages it is !

Well done! :D

xx

lol @ Sean.. I was going to, but not now you said i am a lunatic!! lmaoooooo

Well done emmiclaire.. That's a fantastic loss x x

7 packs of butter! Big well done emmiclare.... week by week... you should hopefully get the snowball effect and not want to stop... heres to week2!

Hey did you know the average Baby weighs 7LB at birth! I googled it!! What am I like!! lol

Putting things into perspective, one of my cats weighs a stone and she's a right chubby little madam....when she's lying on me at night she feels really heavy and I can't believe that's what a stone of flesh feels like:kitty:

Well done Emmi !! xx

Hey did you know the average Baby weighs 7LB at birth! I googled it!! What am I like!! lol

Yep one of my sons was 7lb 3oz and the other 7ln 8oz

I was 11lb. I never stood a feckin chance !!

You never stood a chance? what about your poor mother?! ouch:cry:

Back