Emmzi's having a go

Emmzi

Hello! Slightly cheating diary as I haven't started yet.

Order due Tuesday but in order to get ready I have got some protein shakes coming tomorrow + veg order so will have lowish carb couple of days and hope it isn't too tough after that! Am on study leave this week (well, going in friday) so have a decentish run before having to go to work.

I have done every plan going. I mean *every*. WW, pills, cambridge, slimfast. And in fairness I am not totally sure S&S is much different to some of these.

But this is the first time I have made myself post my amount of weight to lose in public. Bleuch.

Freezer is now empty and awaiting frozen spinach.

Welcome and good luck (again :)) Emmzi - maybe this forum will make the difference for you hun, and everyone really rates the food.

If it's tasty and filling, then that's half the battle, surely - and then everyone here will help us both with the other half :D

Welcome Emmzi and good luck for when your packs arrive. You will probably know that these diets work if you stick to them and with the support on here, you will get through it and the weight will vanish!

:DHiya Emmzi :D

The packs are yummy especially the chilli which i had again tonight with salad and mushrooms it was filling and felt like not only a normal meal but a really good meal!!!:cool::cool:

Try experimenting with flavours and veggies to get what you like, so far i have found dry frying the mushrooms with water and a little garlic salt makes them taste amazing and mixed with spag bol or chilli bulks it out and adds to the flavour!!

Tomorrow i will be putting peppers,shallots and mushrooms in the oven to roast and add to spag bol, looking forward to trying that.:D

My stomach at the minute feels brill i have not eaten carby fat laden stodgy food now for 4 days and to be honest it has done me the world of good, i have G.E.R.D which is like bad indegestion and ibs and i have not had any heartburn or anything since starting!!! Although i think a laxative is in order now.

Good luck to you when you start the diet :party0011:

Good luck Emmzi :) I too have tried every diet going! One I onlylasted for half a day, so I dont know if that even counts, others lasted for months.
I'm half way through my second week on S&S and so far i'm not struggling and I'm quite enjoying it.
I hope this time is that last time for you x Good luck! x

so Asda delivery man is here soon. I am having a reducing food couple of days to ease me in to Tuesady..

Plan for the day-
- get up and put clothes on before Asda arrive!
- finish essay for college (dull, groan)
- 3 or 4 biggest loser shakes + dinner of quorn fillet + some dry fried veggies + lots of mint tea + a coke zero as a finishing essay treat
- sofa, telly

fingers crossed.

Good luck for the day, and good luck with the essay! I'm technically doing a course but it's going nowhere :( Do you like the BL shakes? I got some before I even heard of S&S and had just one, yuk. Then found this and was very happy the stuff on S&S is yummy!

I don't love them but they are lower carb and higher protein than slimfast so a decent run in. I can stick most things for a couple of days!

eww I lied! Chemical aftertaste still with my 4 hours later! Am going to try adding vanilla and ice and seeing if I can thole it then. In meantime am making quorn mince + 200g veg from list (spring onions, mushrooms and brocolli) with garlic salt and smoky paprika. Haven't had enough water either !!!

Oh dear what a shame but good going sticking with low-carb! I can't wait till my order arrives, am out of all my shakes but have a million spag bols- I think tomorrow may be a 4 spag bols day!

Good luck hunni!

I ran out of all my meals today, so hoping my order has arrived when I get to work tomorrow morning, otherwise, its choc shake for dinner tomorrow night lol!

Hey Emmzi

Booo about the BL shakes but when i had the mint fudge BL bar i was gagging after a few bites yuk so chewy but not in a humbug chewy nice mint way a horrible way lol:rolleyes:

I like the smokey paprika idea i think i have some in sounds yummy gonna have to add that to something:)

You already sound very focused:D:D:D

trying hun, focus/ obsession, who knows!

Off to bed as a) cold and b) windy tummy! Ow! but that's day 1 in and not too bad. can't wait for my delivery Tuesday after everyone saying how yum things are, just tomorrow and maybe Tues morning to get through then spag bol! Havne't been hungry much today (wee dip about 4pm but tea sorted that), hoping S&S will be as filling or stomach shrinking or whatever.

200g of veg is bleeding LOADS you must never be hungry on this!

Have a good nights rest and wake up all raring to gooooo :)

You will find your own wee ways with the meals and twists i think we all do :) and yes the veg is loads and trust me the mixed lettuce leaves is totally gorgeous with the frylite ceaser spray really pep's it up!!!!

Yesterday I ate a bag of rocket salad- 70g, very very peppery and filling! Are you planning to do 3 or 4 a day? I find 4 a day works so well for me, 7am, 12pm, 5pm then 9pm splits it all out. Sadly not one of those people who doesn't have a pack till midday, or forgets packs! I'm counting down till my next one, I'm at work though so I hope boss gets back before I make it! On the other hand, they can stay away a bit longer, I'm getting £10 an hour to babysit!

I'm not totally sure a fixed number of packs will work too well. I'm going to try shake before work, bar at lunchtime (often nowhere to make things up) and hot thing when I get in. but I do a whack of travelling. Also a feeling of "that is it for the day" often makes me want to binge, so "I could have another if wanted" is a safer way for me to think IYKWIM. An extra pack is much better than a takeaway. So "between 3 and a bigger number!"

Do you at least have good telly while you sit?

I do know what you mean! I think I may be the other way though, once I know all mine are had and gone I know I can't binge!

They do have a tv but I don't watch tv, I don't even own one :) I was on here and in theory ironing but I didn't even get the iron out lol. Home now and the heating was off so I am so cold I am shivering!

Back