Step 1 Sole Source Emotional Eating

pinkpussy

I continue to mess up my diet and binge. Really tired of the cycle.
Instead of restarting today AGAIN I've decided to leave it until Monday.

I really want to be happy again. Any ideas?? I know I am the only one that can fix this. It's consuming my life.

I can't answer your query really, but I wanted to let you know I sympathise. I did really well on the diet - lost five stone in three months - then had time off for a holiday, which was fine and I only gained a little more than water weight. Then I had a car accident and since then I just haven't been able to get back on track. I'm physically fine, my car is fine, but there was a death involved and I'm not handling it well. I'm so depressed that all I can bring myself to do is eat my feelings. I've stayed away from the board, as I feel like a massive failure, and reigniting your spirits is incredibly hard.

None of this helps you, I know, but I hope there's some comfort in solidarity.

I suppose, really, the trick is to identify why you are bingeing. Is it just hunger (my belief is this is extremely unlikely for anyone, but you know yourself better than I do!) or can you pinpoint what emotions are compelling you to eat?

Thank you both. Really appreciate it. I know it's because of my weight that I binge but I have to get control back by totally eliminating food to be able to succeed x

Back