Emotional....

katalena

Enjoying life!
....today I have felt very emotional. I have not cried, I have not had time (I had to go to London and give a presentation on a project I am going to work there on for 12 weeks which starts Nov 2nd) I am not sure I even wanted/needed to cry.

I just feel so incredibly overwhelmed and amazed with me :)

Normal Kat xx

(((((Hugs))))) for you

Thank you Ellie :)

A feeling I just can't explain for once looby_lew but in a good way!

Kat xx

Thank you Sunshine - first time for everything eh lolol ;)

Kat xx

you deserve to feel this way, you are a wonderful person. More days like that to come! x

Hey Kat, well done. Funny how we all want tobe normal !
Congratulati:Dns xx

Ah honey ((((hugs)))). This whole experience can be overwhelming at times. You are not alone.
xxxxxx

OOOH

That's lovely Mini. Kat, they are for you, they don't need watering .

Awww, huggles Kat! It's because you're getting younger. It's your teenage hormones all over again.

:D

maybe thats how normal people feel?!
perhaps the hormones can get through the fat, lol!

only joking hun - you've done so well and so quickly its not surprising its a bit overwhelming at times
daisy x

But haven't I read on here somewhere that you do actually store oestrogen in fat??? That's why the monthlies etc can go a bit wonky while the hormones are released? I think you may have hit something there Daisy. Was it a KD post? She's clever at the biology stuff.

Kat, *even though* you are normal :wink: I love your apparent zest for life, your humour, openess and personality! I think LL, whilst a good thing, creates such a change in our lives if we can stick to it that I'm not surprised it takes a while for our minds to catch up - whether it's acknowledging the size we have become, the label of normality or just accepting that our lives are changing dramatically. You have every right to feel amazed and very proud of yourself too.

Thank you all, you are all such strong, wonderful people!

I love minimins :)

Kat xx

Back