emotionally drained

so so hopefull

hey all just thought id pop in and see has anyone else found this.
i am on day 11 of tfr and iv done nothing but cry on and off today:cry:
its totally draining me!!!!!!!!!!!
whats going on x x x x

hey hunni, im in week 6 and get days where i feel really down and depressed, i hate doing this diet in some ways but love it in others, but i do deffo feel lots more depressed at the minute, and feel really sorry for myself and down

i hope it passes coz i feel crap!!!!!! and i hate it :-(
i wont quit but feel really low x x

dont worry love im the same, i always feel brill on weigh day and few days after then the morbidness seeps back in and i feel poop for the remainder of the weep, i feel really down most of the time on this lately

I got this too, it does pass - mostly, then you just get the odd off day here and there. some lucky people get a high from this diet and are really happy and bouncing around, I dont get that at all, I range from just ok to downright misrible, aside from wi day! lol

maybe try on clothes in your wardrobe, pref ones that never fitted and now at least 'do up' that works for me, also, measure yourself every month or so and see the inches drop off.

it gets easier, honest, but to be honest I never feel like its fun either. I used to (first time around lost 38lbs in 14 weeks) write a list of all the healthy food I would enjoy after, relish in the smell of food (like local take away) and enjoy the smell without the calories, guilt or weight gain! after a few mins of sniffing the guilt will kick in, then you feel great cause you didn't eat it, its weird, or maybe its me thats weird! lol.

I will probably get locked up one day, I can see the headlines now::eek:

'Local lunatic gets locked up after sniffing chippy' :8855:

bystanders comment: 'I always thought she looked a little odd, standing there sniffing like some kind of dememted dog':bolt:

lol love it.
yes i done the whole old clothes thing this morning just getting them out made me happier i know its only 12lb but i swear the one thing i did try on done up easier.
so i,ll hold on for weigh day lol x x x

I got this too, it does pass - mostly, then you just get the odd off day here and there. some lucky people get a high from this diet and are really happy and bouncing around, I dont get that at all, I range from just ok to downright misrible, aside from wi day! lol

maybe try on clothes in your wardrobe, pref ones that never fitted and now at least 'do up' that works for me, also, measure yourself every month or so and see the inches drop off.

it gets easier, honest, but to be honest I never feel like its fun either. I used to (first time around lost 38lbs in 14 weeks) write a list of all the healthy food I would enjoy after, relish in the smell of food (like local take away) and enjoy the smell without the calories, guilt or weight gain! after a few mins of sniffing the guilt will kick in, then you feel great cause you didn't eat it, its weird, or maybe its me thats weird! lol.

I will probably get locked up one day, I can see the headlines now::eek:

'Local lunatic gets locked up after sniffing chippy' :8855:

bystanders comment: 'I always thought she looked a little odd, standing there sniffing like some kind of dememted dog':bolt:

i must be sameas you on this diet then lol, miserable but i have to odd good day, and yes my other good days are when i fit into something i couldnt before:D

and i do measure myself too thats a good one i agree.......

and laughing so hard at your newpaper joke, i love, it cheered me up

Back