Empty Belly!

cad1

hello all!

So this is the start of my new regime, a regime of purity and abstinence. Think of me more as a new Brook Shields rather than the old me - ala Johnny Vegas! No more shall i buy a whole pack of scones and fill them with cream and jam and lie to myself, as i polish off the 3rd that tomorrow I shall resist but instead finish off the fourth for breakfast while piling on anti-cellulite cream in the hope that a lotion filled with caffeine and vitamin A will detract from my rounded belly.

I have starved and gourged, binged and purged but alas no more. I shall become healthy, eat in a healthy way and promise that I will try my upmost to not eat all my points by 10am having spent them on five packs of special k mini bites and low fat cheese and onion crisps.

So I have 51lbs to loose - unfortunately this needs to be done in 2 weeks before I attend my brother in laws wedding, failing this I shall swathe myself in pink taffeta, grin and bear it, burn all photograpghs and look to loose all the weight at a future date!

So far day one has been inspiring, I have consumed only 3.5 points, 15grams of puffed wheat (sugar puffs without the fun) and a pint of skimmed milk. I have sweated and puffed at the gym doing body pump, trying very hard to hide behind "my slim alter ego" so as to not have to stare at my sweaty camel toe in the mirror (I sweated from my knees today....how is that even possible!)

So heres to losing weight sensibly - failing this I shall grab the dyson and suck the stuff from my thighs while applying more creams that promise weight loss but provide not much else than a sticky residue and an empty purse.

wish me luck x

Back