Encouragement for all! My 2nd weigh in!

sal88

Hello

I just wanted to share with you all my success so far. I've had M.E for 7 years and for those who don't know much about it one of the many symptoms is getting exhausted after the smallest of tasks and I have to eat every 2 hours to keep pain away and energy levels up.

I'd been putting weight on weekly since I relapsed last year as I'm eating so much and unable to exercise at all so decided it was time I did something about it so I joined s/w with a friend just over 2 weeks ago.

Since starting I can honestly say I haven't been hungry at all and my energy levels are increasing AND .....I lost 2&1/2 pounds in the first week....2nd week I lost 4&1/2!! So I've already lost half a stone in just two weeks!!

I just wanted to encourage everyone really, if you stick to it most of the time (I have binged on cake a couple of times) you will loose weight!

Good luck xxx

Hello
if you stick to it most of the time (I have binged on cake a couple of times) you will loose weight!

thats what SW is about, everything in moderation as long as you have it as syns you will be fine. glad your enjoying the plan and finding it fits in with difficult your circumstances.

Back