end of day 6 and still struggling

kelbelmarie

I feel like after my first weigh in I will not continue and try something else :( I have been 100% everyday during my TOTM! and I just did a keto check with a stick thats called keto-diastix and it didn't go pink even though it did a couple of days ago. I wish I felt the energy and buzz that everyone else is talking about, truth is im STARVING. How do you guys do this for months?

Willpower! I was only going to so a week to start with but once I was weighed and I lost a stone there was Nikon stopping me. I was planning on refeeding after next week but thinking of doing another 4 weeks ( mad aren't I ) once you get in to it , it's so much easier, it's just that first week that's so hard. Good luck tomorrow let us know how it goes x

Decide nothing until after your weigh in!!! It is hard and Emma's right, its pure willpower that gets us through each week but at each weigh in you know its worth it. Wait another day til weigh in, it'll be worth it x

I think in the first week or so we all felt the same as you do, although me personally I didn't bother testing for ketosis I just let my body tell me when I was in ketosis. The only reason I didn't use the sticks was because I was frightened if I didn't see the result I wanted it would throw me off and dishearten me. Just wait for your weigh in. I lost 10lbs in the first week and know of others on here who lost more, in some cases a lot more! There is no better feeling!! X x x

Back