end of day four...

LisaLisa

Silver Member
wow i have got to end of day four, i am tucked up in my bed thinking about how bloody marvelous i have done in the past four days - i have consumed around 2000 calories which believe me is the aveerage i was consuming in a day prior to starting this!!:eek:

I am now addicted to water :tear_drop: - cold or hot...i have to have a cup or bottle by my side continually or i get into panic mode!

I still feel hungry but nothing like as painful as it was last night - rol on the 5th day!!! I hear the hunger may subside completely - if it doesnt i know i can survive.....nothing is going to stop me completing my mission - the tears, the tantrums, the hunger....nothing!!!!!

hope ur all floating on air with ur incredible losses...i know i will be!!! Roll on friday night!!!! :D

well ur attitude is great :) i still feel hungry but not so much hunger and more of craving something cos i no i cant have it, but u'll do fine .. and you'll be on cloud nine come weigh day :)

well done hun i'm starting back on LT tomoz and i cant wait to see the results,

i'm off to the chemist in the morning just to get weighed tho so i know how much i lose by saturday thats the day i pick more up thats all so a mini week to start me off

Love the attitude! Good for you hun!

Your spuring me on bless you lisalisa

Well done Lisa. It takes a strong person to get through the first week of LT. You will reap the benefits on WI day.

x

awwww i am so glad i am spuring you on kelly!! that has seriously made my day!

you girls have been seriously the best tonic anyone could have whilst going through the nightmare of the first week....*fills up :D

hugsssssssssssss to u all

good for you Lisa you certainly have the right attitude to get through this x

Loving your positive attitude, well done x

bout time a bloke commented on one of my drivel infused threads!!! How very dare u wait this long fatothin :D

;)

Like to keep the girls waiting (believe me, it makes a change)lol xxx

eek!!! :eek:

:giggle:

Back