End of day three!!

Mummyb33

Hi everyone, I'm now at the end of day three, and apart from a slight headache I'm feeling really good.
Keep reading people's stories and its great how well people are doing on this diet, keeps me positive!!
Will keep you all updated on my first weigh in. X

hey hun, just pm'd you back x
I'm pooped so I'm off to bed but I'll talk to you tomorrow, keep your fingers crossed for my WI xxx
Keep up the good work

Hiya mummyb!!

Well done on getting through to day 3! Not long now til ketosis time!!

Good luck on your journey!!

Hi sweet, I have pm'd you back again but am having trouble with pming at the moment for some reason. How is your head today hun? Nearly ketosis for you!! My loss was ok, 5 n half lb. I'm sure yours will be much more though as I had some extras and have to do 4 packs which is more than you xx

its been a lovely day in sunny essex too, where are you? xx

is that brighton area?

It's blooming cloudy in the North East today :( fingers crossed the sun comes out over the next few days

It's about an hours drive from Brighton :)

We now have rain today!!
And it's grey and cold. Typical was stuck in work yesterday when the sun was shining.

Same here been stuck in work when the weather was good

ah it's always the way! Are you having a good day hun? I'm doing alright so far but mostly due to being out the house. We took Thomas bowling and then went on to mooch round our local garden centre, had half a shake for brekkie then took out a bar, so still got my 2 shakes left and it's nearly 4 pm woo hoo lol

Back