End of my lipotrim Journey

This is the most loving place ever!
Sometimes I wonder if I met you guys in everyday life would I miss all the goodness and just see what I see in everyone else!

Guen

Hun you have done amazingly well. I think target should be when your happy with yourself regardless of where that is......soooooo CONGRATS on reaching target!

Please please make sure you strictly refeed, I lost around 3 stones in 4 months on lipotrim in from jan to april and yes i looked and felt fabulous, but ive eaten myself almost bk to my old weight!! eek!! so please please take it from an-ex-liptrimmer who did it successfully but then didnt refeed or maintain and TOTALLY messed up.
SO huni plan you meals and stick to the plan..nothing is worth all your hard effort going to waste. And start including exercise into your lifestyle. I found that losing weight on LT was easy,but trying to start a regime of exercise to maintain is vital in order to keep your gorgeous new figure. Hope all goes well!!

You've worked so hard, well done!

Thanks silver Rainbows, it's always good to get a reminder of how easy it goes back on!
I am going to be careful! Hope my will is strong enough!

Guen

Back