End of Week 2

DiscPete

Motivated by you lot!
Hi all,

Had my second weigh a little while ago. Was expecting it to be less than the first week as that is mostly water I believe. Well the good news is that I managed to lose another 5lbs! I am slightly disappointed as I wanted to break the stone barrier, but that will hopefully spur me on some more.

I am now refeeding this week before I go on my trip for 2 weeks. I will then resume full Lipotrim when I return.

Well done and enjoy your trip

thats fantastic well done have a ball on your trip

Thank you all, very much appreciated. Like I said slightly disappointed that it wasn't a whole stone, but that's just nitpicking. Very happy to keep losing this weight. :)

A loss is a loss honey and you've done fab - keep smiling & go enjoy yourself (but be good!!!) x

That's a fantastic loss in just 2 weeks, well done. Enjoy your trip!

It's all going down buddy!! 10lbs in a couple of weeks is pretty OK!!
Have a great time away...don't overdo the snacking and we look forward to hearing all when you come back. ;)

well done bud good loss

Hey all, thanks for the continuing motivation and best wishes - it helps a lot.

I won't be dieting at all (consciously anyway) on my trip, but then I won't deliberately pig-out either.

I still have my goals to achieve and I will be full of enthusiasm when I get back, to continue losing the weight. This site is a great place to be for that inspiration.

It's also amazing to find a diet that does what it says on the tin (or packet!) - stick to the rules and the weight will come of. Quickly at that.

It's one thing to look at other people's stats, but to see yourself going through the same things is beyond words. I will be excited to come back and get to my goal weight.

Hi Pete

You have done well and that is a good loss...yes, you had high expectations of yourself and I suspect that is why you feel disappointed....dont feel disappointed, 10lbs in 2 weeks is some achievement! Keep being positive!

Have a great holiday and look forward to seeing you back on LT in a few weeks.

Hi Pete,
very well done to you, don't be disappointed with such a great weight loss, you have done really well. Enjoy the trip, we will be here when you get back to welcome you and hear about it. Be safe.
Doirin

I know i waqs disappointed not to lose my first stone in 2 weeks too... but you'll get over it when you get back on LT and see the pounds melting away :)

hope re-feed goes really well for you.

Thanks again for all your kind words. Yes, I suppose it says a lot about this diet when I say I am a little disappointed not to have lost a stone (by a mere pound!) in two weeks! Any other time and I would have been over the moon to have lost a stone in a month or more.

I look forward to resuming when I get back - another thing I don't think I have heard said about any other diet. :)

Back