End of week 4 :)

littlemissthin

Hey everyone,
Just thought I'd leave a little message, end of week 4 and I have lost 13 1/2 pound :) so pleased.
Past 2 weeks tho I have only lost a pound a week, been sticking to induction and doing everything as first 2 weeks, just hoping its not just a pound a week now?
Anyone similar xxx

That's superb, well done.

Don't mean to spoil your party but it might be time to go to OWL. There's 4 stages as i'm sure you know and you only have 12 pounds left to lose (your user name is true! ;)). Might be better in the long run to go through the 4 stages and solidify that loss.

Thanks,
Really not sure about the stages, I just thought if sick to the same think then the weight would come off quicker? Is this not the case? I have weighed myself this morning and out on 2lb! Really angry as I have just been eating the exact same. Do you have any advice just now, I'm gonna order the book and have a good read at that, I've just been gong by what is available online xx

Yes some people actually need to go to owl to lose weight - defi itely recommend getting and reading the book

Back