end of week 6 and fed up !!

amandaw2409

Not sure of im just having a bad few days but I just feel enough is enough ive done so well up until now on just ss but I feel so misserable and annoyed at people eating where as this has never bothered me before ive been into take aways and restaurants and been fine has anyone else felt like this I havent caved in just keep puahing through

You have just described how I am feeling - coming up to end of week 8 here and just so fed up with it - not hungry but could (but won't) eat anything and everything! Just seems like so far gone but so far to go.

family had KFC this evening (which I don't normally like) but had to go out of the room as was so tempted and getting cross with them for eating it?!?

Not sure what to suggest to help - other than to say you aren't alone!

I bet you aren't fed up with the weight loss.... amazing losses you have had, well done. Next time you get demotivated look at your signature and give yourself a pat on the back. I am going on holiday in 5 weeks so am using your loss as something to aim for. You to BessieB, amazing losses from both of you.

Thank god im not the only one I dont know whats a matter with me !! I'm not going to give in and am so excited and happy about what I havw achieved so far :) must just be having a bad few days feeling sorry for myself just think by tomorow night I shall of completed 6 weeks so half way point is passed (before I asses if I need to ss more after my week break) so onwards and upwards as they say :) good luck both of you on your weight loss x

Thank god im not the only one I dont know whats a matter with me !! I'm not going to give in and am so excited and happy about what I havw achieved so far :) must just be having a bad few days feeling sorry for myself just think by tomorow night I shall of completed 6 weeks so half way point is passed (before I asses if I need to ss more after my week break) so onwards and upwards as they say :) good luck both of you on your weight loss x
Keep with it. You have done well so far. I'm on week 15 now and I'm just about at target weight x

Thank u I had some chicken which really did help me felt it gave me a boost that got me through to thia mornings weigh in another 4lbs gone :) !!! It is worth it

Well done with persevering! I am just going into week 6 and I have mixed in a couple of SS+ days to try and keep me motivated!

Starting Weight: 11st 7lb. Week 1 WI: -7lb (11st). Week 2 WI: -3lb (10st 11lb). Week 3 WI: -5lb (10st 6lb). Week 4 WI: -3lb (10st3lb)

Back