end of week one...weight lost....!!

Goingforgold

17lb!!!!!!! how amazing is that. :wow::wow::party0049::party0049::party0049:

This is the first week of re-start as i gave up about 10 weeks ago and as much as i tried i could not get back into it, but something clicked last week, and i have been on CD 100% since then, its not really even a week yet as i started back on it last tuesday.

when i was eating for those 10 weeks i did go abit OTT with food, but only put on 6lb, so thats not to bad.

So thats 4stone 9lbs since march with a 10 week break. I wish i never had that break, it could have been so so much more weight loss. But hey ho, on wards and upwards.

Well done everyone else on the amazing losses, and for the people who are trying so hard to get back on......it will happen, i found trying too hard didnt help me. I just woke up last tuesday morning and decided to do it again, thinking that i will be eating by tuesday afternoon..but it was not to be.

Ruth xxxxxxxxxxx

FANTASIC......WELL DONE!

Well Done Ruth - what a lovely start to your re-start...

Keep it up and you'll look amazing at Christmas...

H x

Hi Ruth

17lb:clap::clap::wow::wow:

That's bl***y fantastic!!!!!

Well done you, I bet you feel really motivated now!!

Keep it up, you'll be at target before you know it.

Welcome back , i just looked at your post and thought hey not seen a post from you in awhile ... then read why and thought 10 weeks was it that long , time sure goes . Welcome back just looking in total how much you've lost 50 pounds , great !

It's good to be motivated by a restarter. I hope I have an impressive (to me) loss on my 1st whole week of ss as a restarter.
Well done you.

:wow: what a great loss, well done.

:talk017::talk017:

WOW, 17LBS IS FANTASTIC, AND ONLY GAINING 6LB IN 10 WEEKS IS SOOOOOOOOOO GREAT.

STAY FOCUSSED NOW XX SJ XX

That is absolutely MEGA, well done!! :D:D

Georgie
x

wow 17lbs in 1 week , thats absoloutly fab. wish i'd only put on 6lbs in my time off, i did 20lbs :eek:
good luck for the ongoing journey
xx

Now that muffin looks 3D lol

Back