Enough is enough

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Vintage Points' started by LouMo, 4 August 2014 Social URL.

1. LouMo

LouMo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Be been hovering about this page for years my weight going up and down. I've went to far now I lost 3 stone 5 years ago and kept it off for 3 it's crept up the past 2 years. So I'm determined I'm focused and I'm going to do it now. I want to stick to vintage as it's what I know and trust and it's worked for me. I hope there are more of you out there who can join in as it's pretty quiet on this board. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LilMsKK

LilMsKK New Member

Hi, like yourself I am starting afresh. Lost 5 stone with the vintage points a few years ago, then went to uni and have managed to put it all back on during my 4 year course. Just come back from holidays and realised its time to get back on the wagon

4. LouMo

LouMo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey how are you doing? Let's do this it's great to have some support!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.