Enough of this messing about I need to sort myself out, please help.

Monday's meals

Breakfast Cruchy bran with banana and muller light .HEB

Lunch. Leftover couscous,baked potato and large salad, followed by some grapes and an orange.

Dinner 113g pork HEB new potatoes, peas and carrots with 2 tbs gravy made with twice as much water to make it go further.

Supper was 3 ginger biscuits with 20g chocolate phlli. This could become a bad habit.

HEA was milk all day in tes.

And so to Tuesday.

Breakfast was lean bacon,egg, mushrooms and tomato.

Lunch was some smoked mackerel syns and salad followed by yogurt and fruit.

Dinner was pork chop, green beans, carrots and HEB of new potatoes. Idry fried some opinion,mushrooms and tomato to make a sauce rather than have gravy. Had another yogurt as there are a load in the fridge coming up for use by date.

Supper was two alpen light chocolate bars dipped in chocolate Phillip. Can you see a habit forming here!!!

I was 'home alone' last night and thought I might be tempted to binge without hubby's watchful eye, but I didn't. (polishes halo)

HEA was milk in tea. Also had a banana in work in the afternoon.

Any comments gratefully received.

So today we have

Breakfast. Two weetabix spand a peach.HEB

Lunch leek and potato soup and a small baked potato with beans

In work I had a yogurt and some fruit.

Dinner was late so it's Mushy pea curry and rice.

Stuffed now.

Finished off Wednesday with three ginger biscuits and chocolate philli with a cup of tea. The philli is almost gone but Inoticed this morning the tub was out of date.Doh! In the bin it must go.

Thursday meals

Crunchy bran, yogurt and mango.HEB

Lunch scrambled egg, two ryvita and mushrooms and a yogurt with fruit salad

Dinner Baked potato HEB bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes

Can you tell I am using up what's in the fridge/ freezer?

Think I might have a penguin cake bar in a bit.

Confession time ladies. Went away on a weeks holiday and didn't manage to keep to plan. Back at home since Mon and back on plansince Tuesday morning. Will fill in diary later.

I have been very good this week after my holiday week away. Today I had my grandaughter's birthday party and a meal out. I left all the party food. Just had a small piece of cake and one Cadbury hero as syns. The meal out was all SW except I asked for no mayo so they put butter on the potatoes instead.

Right.

Draw a line under holidays and birthday parties and start from yesterday.

Bfast. Two weetabix and a pear 6 syns

Lunch. Bbeans, egg and some cooked new potatoes fried in fry light like chips, followed by activia yoghurt.

Dinner. Mash,carrots, peas, onions, mushrooms and casserole steak HEB x2

Seemed tobe starving all day so later I had some quark mixed with 15g options and a banana. 2 syns?

Other snacks were some grapes and an apple and another .

How does that sound?

Forgot to say that HEA is always milk in drinks. Drank a fair amount of tes and also 4 glasses of NAS squash.

Last edited:
So to Tuesday

Bfast. Bacon, egg, mushrooms and tomato

Lunch. Cold chicken tikka slices and a big salad followed by an activia yogurt

Dinner. New potatoes HEB liver, bacon, mushrooms and onions with some gravy made from Tesco granules (syns)

Snacks of grapes, banana. Lots of NAS squash

Just had a slice of whole meal toast HEB with tsp jam (syns)

HEA was milk in tea.

How am I doing? Please comment.

Woke up hungry but no change onmy scales.

Bfast was Shredded wheat and an apple. HEB.

Off to work soon. Raining again, what a surprise.

Dinner is going to be salmon and HEB of new potatoes with broccoli and carrots and cauliflower. The broccoli was £2.20 for 350 g so it better taste good. Will have pudding of fruit salad later, maybe with yogurt and a crushed meringue for 3.5 syns???

Thursday meals

Bfast Two weetabix HEB and an apple

Lunch New potatoes from yesterday sliced and fried in frylight like chips. Baked beans and egg. Melon and muller greek style coconut yogurt. 1/2 a syn

Dinner Two Linda Mcartney vegetarian sausages, 4syns pasta and tinned tomatoes.

Snacks Melon, curly wurly 6 syns

Supper two alpen light HEB. HEA is milk in my tea.

For some reason I feel starving today even though I have eaten loads.

Welcome back Chloe. Hope you had a good holiday.

Bfast. Two weetabix HEB and a pear. Going to Boots today to see if my scales is correct as the seem to be stuck.

Didn't get to Boots as Tesco was manic. Got home and put all the shopping away and had Baked beans and jacket potato for lunch and an apple in work this afternoon.

Dinner yesterday was tuna HEB and pasta bake which has Campbell's mushroom soup in it so that was approx 7 syns. Bought some Devon scones in Tesco and ate one with a tsp of jam. Found out later they could be as much as 15 syns!!!!
the rest are going it he freezer.

Back